Lets make the Server Hype up... MAFIA DECLARING 8 ALLIANCE

  • Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • Salah Ad-Din wrote:

    yes its me ...and bad news for you buddy ...admins finally woke up ..and they are doing their job as they supposed to do
    everybody is laughing with your dishonesty ..shwo some dignity if you have any...delete your 10 accounts..haha what a joke ...
    Oh it's the little kid who doesn't read the rules.

    Check this thread out so you can be enlightened. :)
    Ikariam Game Rules + IP Sharing/Multi Accounts

    If you read this, you will also learn the real reasons why some of the players in our server were actually banned.

    *snip*. Nobody here thinks you are right. *snip*
    Show some dignity and read the rules before you say someone isn't following them.


    Also, I must say this.
    PEPI and JOSH have never farmed our multi accounts.
    We don't trade with them.
    We don't raid them.
    We don't pillage each other's multis.
    Not directly. Not indirectly.
    We donate MORE than our multis. (or would you rather they be leeches? LOL)

    We make the most out of the rules.
    We don't exploit them.
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

  • thank you for appreciating our work.

    If you don't understand any part of our rules,feel free to sumbit a ticket,we will be happy to asist you.

    Regarding your reports,please use internal game option to report player you suspect.

    Best regards,
    GameStaff

  • well thanks for the compliment ..26 old my hair almost white ...
    Anyway *snip*... there is a justice ,....sooner or later you gonna find your name at the banned list,..,no worries buddies .,.
    everyone says the same when the face the law ..we are innocent .....next time we speak ..its gonna be when someone in your guild face the law ..
    like valentine and others ..
    Anyway congratulations for the good work (Admins )did these couple of hours and these 2 last weeks ,,we have earned my respect
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

  • Good luck to everyone, this will be fan.

    Could you delete BOT alliance becouse it alliance don't more exsist, our leader was baned, and we leaving alliance .
    We will see what we do, if members of EX BOT make new alliance, if we can we will join war, but for now, could you remove BOT from war list.

    Best regards,
    Milan


  • P R I M E wrote:

    I totally agree on this. I raided my wife's pirate points just to make her upset and next thing i know my account is banned for a year. They better kick this Game Moderators out before they loose more players who is actually supporting this game.

    Gameforge. WAKE THE *snip* UP!!

    Edit - Removed Inappropriate Language - Hera
    xD this one makes me laugh the most. Like seriously?

    Anyway. Multis are aloud this isn’t new been there for years. The game staff have been very transparent with the new rules that have been put in place and also there is multiple threads all on this type of thing.

    For the above. If he just had the accounts IP shared then would of been fine as it would of blocked the action.

    Also salah ( the king of Liverpool and Egypt) multis are aloud up to 11 accounts. This is fair game. Sucks but still fair game.
  • kermit we all know how the take advantage of these multies ..they dont just raise these accounts to 6 k points to just to donate on their islands and take the island under their command especially at Hephaistos-murble ..100 more dirty tricks ..i play this game since 2008 ...let me know better than all of you cuz of my experience how they cheat ..but in my country we say ... the thief the first days is happy ....so let them celebrate ..but the day after tomorrow ..they gonna find their names at unfamous list
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV
  • Salah Ad-Din wrote:

    kermit we all know how the take advantage of these multies ..they dont just raise these accounts to 6 k points to just to donate on their islands and take the island under their command especially at Hephaistos-murble ..100 more dirty tricks ..i play this game since 2008 ...let me know better than all of you cuz of my experience how they cheat ..but in my country we say ... the thief the first days is happy ....so let them celebrate ..but the day after tomorrow ..they gonna find their names at unfamous list
    I mean this comment - finally some justice in this game ...already many players got banned cuz they had over than 5 acc

    Makes it sound like you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about :see_no_evil:
  • by the way we are having a conversation here we are not fighting ..
    And my friend ,dont think that because prime ,wonderar,milan,valentine got banned the server will get better ,,yes we have justice and less cheaters..But less active players...you already recognised how few we are ..i hope that the server gonna merge together again ..
    Anyway i dont think that we are off topic ...Lets make the Server Hype up
    He actually did it...bravo dude
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV
  • Salah Ad-Din wrote:

    by the way we are having a conversation here we are not fighting ..
    And my friend ,dont think that because prime ,wonderar,milan,valentine got banned the server will get better ,,yes we have justice and less cheaters..But less active players...you already recognised how few we are ..i hope that the server gonna merge together again ..
    Anyway i dont think that we are off topic ...Lets make the Server Hype up
    He actually did it...bravo dude
    i am not baned, and I am not cheater.


  • Salah Ad-Din wrote:

    by the way we are having a conversation here we are not fighting ..
    And my friend ,dont think that because prime ,wonderar,milan,valentine got banned the server will get better ,,yes we have justice and less cheaters..But less active players...you already recognised how few we are ..i hope that the server gonna merge together again ..
    Anyway i dont think that we are off topic ...Lets make the Server Hype up
    He actually did it...bravo dude
    Last server was much better than this one. This server has seen about 20 people go absolutely mental with ambro which got them ahead of people last server already. Maybe more competition last server because of that.

    I don’t think this will kill the server if anything make it better as the smaller alliances can then fight between themselves.

    And again there won’t be a merge for years. Asking for one is silly. I played on a server 3 years ago and still hasn’t been merged. They only merge the really old ones.

    I’ve actually seen an increase in players over this server and last. So it isn’t dying as such anymore. However with them keep opening new servers it could have an adverse affect again. They need to be smart and let people actually play. No one can get to late game before a new server. Would love them to come out and say we are opening a new server. This will be the last one for 12 months.

    Or or they do monthly war servers with no ambro, no piracy. Same rules as past war servers with the 3x speed or whatever it is

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Kermit The Frog ().

  • indeed ,,, i saw you account (holidays mode ) i thought that you were banned like prime..good news then
    well this is my first acc (UK) so i dont know the background story as you do ..
    Display Spoiler
    Or or they do monthly war servers with no ambro, no piracy. Same rules as past raw servers with the 3x speed or whatever it is
    this idea is very good ...i like it
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

    The post was edited 1 time, last by TBBDV ().

  • Just because people are banned it dosn't have to be multies i'm a good friend to Valentin and i can with 200% gurantee say that Valentin don't has more than 2 accounts! and they are ip shared with each other, i don't care if got banned i can handle it but Valentin is innocent!

    PM me if you wonder how i know it!
  • Well I didn't want to prolong this charade any more, but now I must because one of the mods actually commented here so I know thy are reading, finally. Hope Mr Sniperz won't sleep through this one.


    Let's start with what Josh said, for once somebody is actually quoting(linking) game rules, so thanks to you Josh for that.

    JOSH wrote:

    Salah Ad-Din wrote:

    everybody is laughing with your dishonesty ..shwo some dignity if you have any...delete your 10 accounts..haha what a joke ...
    Oh it's the little kid who doesn't read the rules.
    Check this thread out so you can be enlightened. :)
    Ikariam Game Rules + IP Sharing/Multi Accounts

    If you read this, you will also learn the real reasons why some of the players in our server were actually banned.

    I checked out the thread that you linked. And what made me shake my head in confusion was not multi donators or whatever, but this part of the rules:

    ''5. Scripting
    Usage of software or scripts in order to gain advantages at the expense of other players is not allowed. This includes bots, macros and other automatisms.''

    Since Kermit is involved in this talk, I'd like to invite him to help me with this one too.
    That man posted a serious post on the Hades server about cheating with bot accounts. Hopefully many of you remember that post, where he listed all the ''players'' (yeah right) who somehow had the same amount of capture points every day and the entire server knew which alliance raided them every day.

    The post is still there, by the way, if somebody wants to check. Skull are not cheaters? ok

    What I want to ask the moderators who are obviously reading this right now: how come never anything happened with this investigation? The rules specifically say: ''This included BOTS.''

    Another rule being broken at the same time:

    ''3. Pushing **
    It is not allowed to gain an advantage at the expense of weaker players. A player is considered weaker if his total highscore is lower than that of the accused.''

    Later clarified by a certain iots, who I believe is/was a member of the staff:

    ''Pushing Rule

    Mar 3rd 2017
    Dear players.

    By creating an account you agree to the Ikariam rules and the Terms and Conditions.

    Among the rules, you find the Pushing rule:

    It is not allowed to gain an advantage at the expense of weaker players. A player is considered weaker if his total highscore is lower than that of the accused.

    - This refers to transport or transfer of raw materials and other luxury resources from lower to higher score accounts, without any returns.
    - This will also refer to piracy where there is a gain of unfair advantage when piracy points are raided by higher score accounts, (as of piracy session 13th March 2017) in EN servers.
    - What is not allowed is the abuse of a higher score account benefiting from small accounts created for the sole purpose of being attacked, with or without the consent of the lower accounts, irrespective of whether an agreement has been made between two players.''

    So, let me get this straight.

    1. The man provides evidence of raiding someone's pirate bots.
    2. Two major rules are being broken, one being SCRIPTING (usage of bots) and one being PUSHING (raiding smaller accounts made for the sole purpose of being raided)
    3. Want to know what happens next?

    Nothing. Nothing happens next. Those players are still playing, BRAGGING on the boards how they were smart and how they ''pity'' all of us for not cheating the same way.


    You have a comment for this, Mr Sniperz?
    EDIT - Backseat modding warning - Kikoguns
    Edit - Removed - Hera
    If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.

    The post was edited 2 times, last by -Hera- ().

  • Hello @Flexta McSignals,

    We are doing our best to make our servers enjoyable to play for all of our players. We are always here for our players and be sure that player who deliberately breach our rules, will be punished. Take on mind that ban is not the only solution,we warn players too. We totally understand that a lot of players can find bans very frustrating because they lost something for what they spent a lot of time,but be sure that we are every second behind our players.
    We will deeply check following accounts and see if there is some breach of the rules.
    Every player you suspect on cheating must be reported using our ticket system or in-game report button.

    I would like to add that sometimes players are bragging just to provoke other players but actually, they are not cheating.


    Best regards,
    MrSniperZ
    Game Staff

  • Flexta McSignals wrote:

    Well I didn't want to prolong this charade any more, but now I must because one of the mods actually commented here so I know thy are reading, finally. Hope Mr Sniperz won't sleep through this one.


    Let's start with what Josh said, for once somebody is actually quoting(linking) game rules, so thanks to you Josh for that.

    JOSH wrote:

    Salah Ad-Din wrote:

    everybody is laughing with your dishonesty ..shwo some dignity if you have any...delete your 10 accounts..haha what a joke ...
    Oh it's the little kid who doesn't read the rules.Check this thread out so you can be enlightened. :)
    Ikariam Game Rules + IP Sharing/Multi Accounts

    If you read this, you will also learn the real reasons why some of the players in our server were actually banned.
    I checked out the thread that you linked. And what made me shake my head in confusion was not multi donators or whatever, but this part of the rules:

    ''5. Scripting
    Usage of software or scripts in order to gain advantages at the expense of other players is not allowed. This includes bots, macros and other automatisms.''

    Since Kermit is involved in this talk, I'd like to invite him to help me with this one too.
    That man posted a serious post on the Hades server about cheating with bot accounts. Hopefully many of you remember that post, where he listed all the ''players'' (yeah right) who somehow had the same amount of capture points every day and the entire server knew which alliance raided them every day.

    The post is still there, by the way, if somebody wants to check. Skull are not cheaters? ok

    What I want to ask the moderators who are obviously reading this right now: how come never anything happened with this investigation? The rules specifically say: ''This included BOTS.''

    Another rule being broken at the same time:

    ''3. Pushing **
    It is not allowed to gain an advantage at the expense of weaker players. A player is considered weaker if his total highscore is lower than that of the accused.''

    Later clarified by a certain iots, who I believe is/was a member of the staff:

    ''Pushing Rule

    Mar 3rd 2017
    Dear players.

    By creating an account you agree to the Ikariam rules and the Terms and Conditions.

    Among the rules, you find the Pushing rule:

    It is not allowed to gain an advantage at the expense of weaker players. A player is considered weaker if his total highscore is lower than that of the accused.

    - This refers to transport or transfer of raw materials and other luxury resources from lower to higher score accounts, without any returns.
    - This will also refer to piracy where there is a gain of unfair advantage when piracy points are raided by higher score accounts, (as of piracy session 13th March 2017) in EN servers.
    - What is not allowed is the abuse of a higher score account benefiting from small accounts created for the sole purpose of being attacked, with or without the consent of the lower accounts, irrespective of whether an agreement has been made between two players.''

    So, let me get this straight.

    1. The man provides evidence of raiding someone's pirate bots.
    2. Two major rules are being broken, one being SCRIPTING (usage of bots) and one being PUSHING (raiding smaller accounts made for the sole purpose of being raided)
    3. Want to know what happens next?

    Nothing. Nothing happens next. Those players are still playing, BRAGGING on the boards how they were smart and how they ''pity'' all of us for not cheating the same way.


    You have a comment for this, Mr Sniperz?
    Sadly I can’t make much comments on this server as I’m not playing properly. I’m sat on the edge of the map chilling. Not even doing piracy really. I can understand though why it take so long for the mods to catch the problem. But that’s because of the current state of the rules. I’ve said this in a number of places but if they cut the number of multis to 3/4. That cuts down 70% of the problem. It’s a lot easier to catch someone hiding there ip then someone who has multis ip shared. (In my opinion as they are legal multis).

    There was a new rule they added on pushing piracy points which I think they could abuse more.

    Sadly cheating will always be here but I think if you can cut the scale down it would help a lot.
  • The day that 'ban a cheater' became 'warn a cheater' is the day ikariam failed.


    MrSniperZ wrote:


    We are always here for our players and be sure that player who deliberately breach our rules, will be punished.
    They were never punished though, so that quote is invalid, evidence about cheating is there so you can't tell me it was never proved.



    MrSniperZ wrote:




    We totally understand that a lot of players can find bans very frustrating because they lost something for what they spent a lot of time,but be sure that we are every second behind our players.
    Oh I understand, you don't want to hurt their feelings. So when the police catches a burglar next time, they should let him go off with a warning so he doesn't feel bad. They should also let them keep what they stole, like these players have already gained illegal advantage.



    MrSniperZ wrote:


    We will deeply check following accounts and see if there is some breach of the rules.
    Every player you suspect on cheating must be reported using our ticket system or in-game report button.

    Been there, done that. Still nothing. Always been told that 'somebody will check'.



    MrSniperZ wrote:


    I would like to add that sometimes players are bragging just to provoke other players but actually, they are not cheating.
    lol. Obviously you don't know who we're talking about here.




    Well,
    appreciate your response and appreciate the time.

    But don't appreciate the fact that nothing will be done about it in the end.

    So I guess we can all conclude that in order to be efficient in ikariam, what you need to do is cheat, get to the top, get a warning, and then it doesn't matter since you've already gained an advantage you never should have gotten.

    Beautiful.
    If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.
  • Well I'd say gaining hundreds of thousands of resources from placing far up in the piracy cycles, multiple cylces in a row, is as evident as it can get.
    Wasn't random, wasn't unbeknownst. It was deliberate, good old-fashioned script/bot cheating.

    Appreciate the response though.
    With 2 staff members getting involved, maybe something actually gets done this time.

    Hope the investigation doesn't go vacant just because it's been a month or so since it happened - I assure you that the aftermath is still quite felt throughout the server.

    Payment should come for those that owe, no matter the time.


    Kind regards to you as well
    If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.