Lets make the Server Hype up... MAFIA DECLARING 8 ALLIANCE

  • Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • ok you have to understand something ..a game without rules is anarchy and is not a game anymore ...some of you will say :what about the gamers who spend money on this game ....well personally me i am happy that there these player cuz they holding this game alive with their money GAMEFORGE=company =profits=ambrosia
    ..YOU CANT ..judge someone where gonna spend his money..for me for example ..its clothes ,gym,proteins and going out with my friends...its my money i do everything i want...the same goes for everyone else ..they want to buy ambrosia so they can have this ridiculous boost in this game..thats fair enough
    : BUT CHEATING .....is an other story ...any kind of cheating ...the rules are clear ...if you take advantage ,by any way(piracy,trades loots with your sec acc etc)YOU ARE BANNED
    ..... DO you know that many of the admins(at least at my country ) they dont getting pay for this services they provide us..its like part time job without money ..
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV
  • I have a feeling this whole Banning issue that is happening is an inside job. I think this game operators are actually playing this game and they are removing players who post a threat to their personal and/or alliance interest. Anyways what's done is done. Have fun playing sims.

    P.S

    *snip* :thumbup:
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

  • Flexta McSignals wrote:

    Well I didn't want to prolong this charade any more, but now I must because one of the mods actually commented here so I know thy are reading, finally. Hope Mr Sniperz won't sleep through this one.


    Let's start with what Josh said, for once somebody is actually quoting(linking) game rules, so thanks to you Josh for that.

    JOSH wrote:

    Salah Ad-Din wrote:

    everybody is laughing with your dishonesty ..shwo some dignity if you have any...delete your 10 accounts..haha what a joke ...
    Oh it's the little kid who doesn't read the rules.Check this thread out so you can be enlightened. :)
    Ikariam Game Rules + IP Sharing/Multi Accounts

    If you read this, you will also learn the real reasons why some of the players in our server were actually banned.
    I checked out the thread that you linked. And what made me shake my head in confusion was not multi donators or whatever, but this part of the rules:

    ''5. Scripting
    Usage of software or scripts in order to gain advantages at the expense of other players is not allowed. This includes bots, macros and other automatisms.''

    Since Kermit is involved in this talk, I'd like to invite him to help me with this one too.
    That man posted a serious post on the Hades server about cheating with bot accounts. Hopefully many of you remember that post, where he listed all the ''players'' (yeah right) who somehow had the same amount of capture points every day and the entire server knew which alliance raided them every day.

    The post is still there, by the way, if somebody wants to check. Skull are not cheaters? ok

    What I want to ask the moderators who are obviously reading this right now: how come never anything happened with this investigation? The rules specifically say: ''This included BOTS.''

    Another rule being broken at the same time:

    ''3. Pushing **
    It is not allowed to gain an advantage at the expense of weaker players. A player is considered weaker if his total highscore is lower than that of the accused.''

    Later clarified by a certain iots, who I believe is/was a member of the staff:

    ''Pushing Rule

    Mar 3rd 2017
    Dear players.

    By creating an account you agree to the Ikariam rules and the Terms and Conditions.

    Among the rules, you find the Pushing rule:

    It is not allowed to gain an advantage at the expense of weaker players. A player is considered weaker if his total highscore is lower than that of the accused.

    - This refers to transport or transfer of raw materials and other luxury resources from lower to higher score accounts, without any returns.
    - This will also refer to piracy where there is a gain of unfair advantage when piracy points are raided by higher score accounts, (as of piracy session 13th March 2017) in EN servers.
    - What is not allowed is the abuse of a higher score account benefiting from small accounts created for the sole purpose of being attacked, with or without the consent of the lower accounts, irrespective of whether an agreement has been made between two players.''

    So, let me get this straight.

    1. The man provides evidence of raiding someone's pirate bots.
    2. Two major rules are being broken, one being SCRIPTING (usage of bots) and one being PUSHING (raiding smaller accounts made for the sole purpose of being raided)
    3. Want to know what happens next?

    Nothing. Nothing happens next. Those players are still playing, BRAGGING on the boards how they were smart and how they ''pity'' all of us for not cheating the same way.


    You have a comment for this, Mr Sniperz?
    EDIT - Backseat modding warning - Kikoguns

    Edit - Removed - Hera
    Want to clearify a few things piracy is the most justice part everyone can win it! Everyone can be raided so piracy pushing isn't against the rule if you ask me i have also played on a few servers and the admins/mods or what ever you wanna call them have accepted it, why? Because piracy is a fear part dosn't matter if you have 50k TS or 50 million! I have seen player with 5k TS beat me in piracy before when i got Millions of TS.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

  • Legendarynoodle wrote:

    Flexta McSignals wrote:

    Well I didn't want to prolong this charade any more, but now I must because one of the mods actually commented here so I know thy are reading, finally. Hope Mr Sniperz won't sleep through this one.


    Let's start with what Josh said, for once somebody is actually quoting(linking) game rules, so thanks to you Josh for that.

    JOSH wrote:

    Salah Ad-Din wrote:

    everybody is laughing with your dishonesty ..shwo some dignity if you have any...delete your 10 accounts..haha what a joke ...
    Oh it's the little kid who doesn't read the rules.Check this thread out so you can be enlightened. :) Ikariam Game Rules + IP Sharing/Multi Accounts

    If you read this, you will also learn the real reasons why some of the players in our server were actually banned.
    I checked out the thread that you linked. And what made me shake my head in confusion was not multi donators or whatever, but this part of the rules:
    ''5. Scripting
    Usage of software or scripts in order to gain advantages at the expense of other players is not allowed. This includes bots, macros and other automatisms.''

    Since Kermit is involved in this talk, I'd like to invite him to help me with this one too.
    That man posted a serious post on the Hades server about cheating with bot accounts. Hopefully many of you remember that post, where he listed all the ''players'' (yeah right) who somehow had the same amount of capture points every day and the entire server knew which alliance raided them every day.

    The post is still there, by the way, if somebody wants to check. Skull are not cheaters? ok

    What I want to ask the moderators who are obviously reading this right now: how come never anything happened with this investigation? The rules specifically say: ''This included BOTS.''

    Another rule being broken at the same time:

    ''3. Pushing **
    It is not allowed to gain an advantage at the expense of weaker players. A player is considered weaker if his total highscore is lower than that of the accused.''

    Later clarified by a certain iots, who I believe is/was a member of the staff:

    ''Pushing Rule

    Mar 3rd 2017
    Dear players.

    By creating an account you agree to the Ikariam rules and the Terms and Conditions.

    Among the rules, you find the Pushing rule:

    It is not allowed to gain an advantage at the expense of weaker players. A player is considered weaker if his total highscore is lower than that of the accused.

    - This refers to transport or transfer of raw materials and other luxury resources from lower to higher score accounts, without any returns.
    - This will also refer to piracy where there is a gain of unfair advantage when piracy points are raided by higher score accounts, (as of piracy session 13th March 2017) in EN servers.
    - What is not allowed is the abuse of a higher score account benefiting from small accounts created for the sole purpose of being attacked, with or without the consent of the lower accounts, irrespective of whether an agreement has been made between two players.''

    So, let me get this straight.

    1. The man provides evidence of raiding someone's pirate bots.
    2. Two major rules are being broken, one being SCRIPTING (usage of bots) and one being PUSHING (raiding smaller accounts made for the sole purpose of being raided)
    3. Want to know what happens next?

    Nothing. Nothing happens next. Those players are still playing, BRAGGING on the boards how they were smart and how they ''pity'' all of us for not cheating the same way.


    You have a comment for this, Mr Sniperz?
    EDIT - Backseat modding warning - Kikoguns

    Edit - Removed - Hera
    Want to clearify a few things piracy is the most justice part everyone can win it! Everyone can be raided so piracy pushing isn't against the rule if you ask me i have also played on a few servers and the admins/mods or what ever you wanna call them have accepted it, why? Because piracy is a fear part dosn't matter if you have 50k TS or 50 million! I have seen player with 5k TS beat me in piracy before when i got Millions of TS.
    not everyone can win it if other people have multi accounts which they are raiding consistently. its kinda like cheating imo even if you dont have the same ip for example computer in your office and your computer at home. i dont think this is fair in anyway since the guy who is doing it has a head start and it will be almost near to impossible to raid him.

  • First of all i didnt DO multi.... i was ban for only 2 acc... My acc. and other 1 is my sister acc.

    to all who said it was use to benefit... WELL YOU ARE ALL WRONG... never did i get the piracy of my sister never did pillage him. So stop saying i do Multi for benefits because i didnt...


    VaLentin = Cozio? No wonder he's banned again. :lol:

    glavonja wrote:

    yeah, thats him 100%No moral, typical cheater!

    and somehow GO will tell again that it was mistake and he will continue to play...
    SO SAD!
    Who are you? i dont know you... r u playing in hepha?
  • VaLenTin wrote:

    First of all i didnt DO multi.... i was ban for only 2 acc... My acc. and other 1 is my sister acc.

    to all who said it was use to benefit... WELL YOU ARE ALL WRONG... never did i get the piracy of my sister never did pillage him. So stop saying i do Multi for benefits because i didnt...


    VaLentin = Cozio? No wonder he's banned again. :lol:

    glavonja wrote:

    yeah, thats him 100%No moral, typical cheater!
    and somehow GO will tell again that it was mistake and he will continue to play...
    SO SAD!
    Who are you? i dont know you... r u playing in hepha?
    ‘never did I get piracy points of my sister. Never did pillage him’ is it your brother or sister?

    Multi is just a term for multiple ip’s at an address doesn’t matter if it is being played properly from a different person or you. Anyway still need to be ip shared. I’m guessing you circumvented resources or points. If this is Ciozo would be the same as last server I guess
  • Well i will have my acc. back 100% sure about it... about the war... it will be continue once it is back... i was link to cozio who is that?

    So the war will continue ^____^ so back to our topic.

    @about NRIP acc.. tanx it was ban also he created thousands of multi. it will be a no mass multi cheating piracy.. tanx sampisa
  • so valentine ..you opened this topic about fighting 8 guilds ...however you belong to history ..close this thread ..
    You are banned and you deserved it ..deep inside you know it that you broke the rules ..you still have some hopes but lets be realistic ...zero changes for you to come back or get your account back..
    Close this thread dude ....come on ..
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV
  • Salah Ad-Din wrote:

    so valentine ..you opened this topic about fighting 8 guilds ...however you belong to history ..close this thread ..
    You are banned and you deserved it ..deep inside you know it that you broke the rules ..you still have some hopes but lets be realistic ...zero changes for you to come back or get your account back..
    Close this thread dude ....come on ..
    Deserve? Dude i was ban for only 2 acc... and i deserve it... and go can see that i never use the multi for Donating the millss... Pillaging it and raiding his points...

    My sister use that acc. to raid NRIP points because he has a lot of MULTI.. you could see 55:100 79:10 2:54 75:75 its all NRIP multi.. i ask my sister to raid that piracy points to prevent NRIP for making a 1million CREW... I raid almost 600k points multi of NRIP...

    To clear all about this.. I didnt RAID my sister acc. and never did use it for donating the mill nor pillaging it... the only purpose of it is for raiding the Pirate points multi of NRIP so stop accusing me of cheating OMG...
  • Why no one believes in you !!
    Have You Ever Thought About It?


    Making Excuses All the Time?
    Anyway close this thread ..

    Lets make the Server Hype up.. and you succeed...your ban it was the reason for us to be more active and celebrate the beginning of the justice in this server....if you want to communicate with the admins you can do it with tickets ...but no point to have this thread open anymore ..if you come back with another account then you can reopen it again ..


    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV
  • Salah Ad-Din wrote:

    Why no one believes in you !!
    Have You Ever Thought About It?


    Making Excuses All the Time?
    Anyway close this thread ..

    Lets make the Server Hype up.. and you succeed...your ban it was the reason for us to be more active and celebrate the beginning of the justice in this server....if you want to communicate with the admins you can do it with tickets ...but no point to have this thread open anymore ..if you come back with another account then you can reopen it again ..



    Then i will shout your mouth up when i will be unban... So further ado.. Im still convicted coz it is ban... For now yes but i am innocent i Never Use multi for Personal Growth...

    No one believes? but mafia still stand and mafia wont be disbanded.. so all of you who accused me its ok.. Im just a person who can make mistake. but when my acc. will be unban then you can eat your words for saying it to me... But for now yes you can say what ever you want...

    But rest assured you my acc. will be unban coz i never did make multi for personal gain...
  • Please stop discuss bans. As we already mentioned we give bans for reasons, so if someone is banned there is a reason for it. I suggest you to stop discussing the ban on the boards to avoid one here.
    If you have something to say,do it using our ticket system or report option in game.

  • this sweet dream you have ain't gonna happen.....
    you had 2 accounts it doesn't matter if it was yours(fake-)family member that you saying
    did you have the same ip with her ?ip sharing ? so you broke the rules...2 accounts in the same ip
    no matter what you say...this is the end of story..keep writing in the wall of admins to do something about your case ..but....this account belongs to history like you .
    eventually after few days you gonna realise it to ..now the wound is still fresh ..
    PS..about rip or anubis players ..we all know that they are cheating ...no worries..the gonna follow you ,,,
    Cheers mate ..my last message ..to this thread...
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV
  • Salah Ad-Din wrote:

    this sweet dream you have ain't gonna happen.....
    you had 2 accounts it doesn't matter if it was yours(fake-)family member that you saying
    did you have the same ip with her ?ip sharing ? so you broke the rules...2 accounts in the same ip
    no matter what you say...this is the end of story..keep writing in the wall of admins to do something about your case ..but....this account belongs to history like you .
    eventually after few days you gonna realise it to ..now the wound is still fresh ..
    PS..about rip or anubis players ..we all know that they are cheating ...no worries..the gonna follow you ,,,
    Cheers mate ..my last message ..to this thread...
    Yep NRIP was ban already Cheers to that...

    but mate Multi with 11 acc. is prohibited in ikariam.. you cannot change it... Sorry for your hurtings about multi But it is LEGAL already so plzz stop spamming this thread...

    like Nomercy and Pepi said they have Multi ALso and i think Most big players here Have 11 Multi already each acc.. so there is no reason for me to explain alot to you...

    But Cheers i like the fact that it will be 0 multi and gameforge will cancel that Rule.... but for now we cannot change it and it is LEGAL... Cheers mate you can go to mafia we can help you have fun in war and pilalge the multi of each player

    ALREADY ACHIEVE MY GOAL THAT NRIP WAS BAN ALSO... SO IT WILL BE A GREAT HELP TO MY ALLIANCE... I AM VERY HAPPY NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA NICE ONE GO AND SAMPISA GOOD WORK GUYS

    The post was edited 1 time, last by VaLenTin ().

  • Oh my....

    It has been said several times in the past 24 - 48 hours...discussions of bans are not permitted on the forum - with saying that - Its long past due time to close this thread ( guess I was secretly hoping we would get back to the original topic of this thread..) as we are way off from the original topic...and looks like we not going to return any time soon.

    Thread Closed.

    Want to become an Elite Member? Ask me how..


    Thank you FinJambo for my Signature

    Board Rules | Support