Lets make the Server Hype up... MAFIA DECLARING 8 ALLIANCE

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lets make the Server Hype up... MAFIA DECLARING 8 ALLIANCE

Well to make things More Interesting and have a little hype to Silent server.
    Mafia Will declare 8 Alliance. We want a Good war and i will assure you it will be Fun.

it would be a friendly war... 2 WEEKS preparation is Enough.. i will post the alliance will be participating

Win or lose its ok
  • DudeChill wrote:

WoW!! Declaring a war against 8 alliance after got beaten by Nomercy...
    let alone got beaten by a single player
    still had a guts to declare on 8 alliance?? Just WOW!!
    Beaten? Hehehehe when? did you see how RIP was Wreck Omg... But Nomercy Show good Combat C.R.. Respect No mercy to that. But it is Friendly war again... So lets have fun WIN or LOSE its ok
  • VaLenTin wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

Well I can assure you an alliance on the edge of the map. Will not be in a war. Most stupid thing I’ve ever seen
    its not stupid bro. its getting this server some action
    It's really about you (Mafia) getting some fun on this server, you could have played without ambrosia so then maybe someone would accept war or even just raids. Since you wanted to be on the top with no competition this is what you get. The server isn't boring if you aren't having fun, to me, using ambrosia is not fun but what do I know, I'm not even in top 50. I'm a pleb that doesn't use ambro and all it's wonders. lol
  • VaLenTin wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

Well I can assure you an alliance on the edge of the map. Will not be in a war. Most stupid thing I’ve ever seen
    It is stupid bro.
    I have no idea where this ambro imposed ego will take you, but we are not playing your friendly war game.
    Please go and inflate your ego at the cost of alliances in the middle of this world. ;)
    You don't start a war in the corner of the world, get real.
  • CicaKmica wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

It's really about you (Mafia) getting some fun on this server, you could have played without ambrosia so then maybe someone would accept war or even just raids. Since you wanted to be on the top with no competition this is what you get. The server isn't boring if you aren't having fun, to me, using ambrosia is not fun but what do I know, I'm not even in top 50. I'm a pleb that doesn't use ambro and all it's wonders. lol
    Omg it is for fun... we also declare No mercy and pepi and others. how can you be so kill joy. lets have fun its just a friendly war bro. dont be a sissy
  • VaLenTin wrote:

CicaKmica wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

Omg it is for fun... we also declare No mercy and pepi and others. how can you be so kill joy. lets have fun its just a friendly war bro. dont be a sissy
    well an alliance who peacefully building on the edge who you know are not set up for war you decide to declare against. thats not brave thats not honorable. its a joke lol
  • there all sad. making trolls to talk down XD they wouldn't complain about size if they properly invested in gr and town halls. i mean i can hold 10k gen and im 70k.... this declaration seems fair to me they declared on like all of top 10. they gave u a chance to except stop whining like girls and decline or join. talking does nothing. if you dont know how to fight by now why bother playing we all know theres only a few hundred of us that actually play. frogs i get
    Leader of Syn Eunomia, BL Dionysos/Hephaistos

EX DM and DON
    Khublai khan delta, psi, epsilon, alpha omega
    Khublai khan psi diplomat of KINGS
    Word from the wise,and why i am victorious.
    Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
    -Sun Tzu
  • It is not about complaining nor about if we have the skill to fight. We can hold 10 k generals if we want to, that still doesn't mean a thing. For war you need baracks, docks, spy huts, high warehouses, the right miracles and you need to be were the action is, in the middle.
    We are building in the corner, our accounts are not set up for war. To declare war and use ambro for warping a bunch of builders is just stupid. I don't know how else to put it.

So yes, we decline, that must be obvious.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Spidy ().

• ok is acceptable that you want to have some fun by attacking 8 guilds..but its to early in the game...how a player with 30 k points can counter you ?
    moreover you said ''''' 2 WEEKS preparation is Enough ''but you already started the attacks ...do we have to deal with kids or with man's that wear trousers ??let me know
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV