DECLARATION OF WAR MAFIA VS THE ALLIANCE LISTED OFFICIAL DOW

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DECLARATION OF WAR MAFIA VS THE ALLIANCE LISTED OFFICIAL DOW

Great seas TREMBLE GO forth blow the horns of war Let the War Ignite let hephaistos be well knowed by other server for its Hunger of war...

Hi im val the general of Mafia. Here to declare a war upon the following :

Anubis(ANBS ) Rest In Peace(RIP ) Red Warriors(R-W )

Battle LOG War(BTLOG ) VANDALISM(-VLM- ) Wolf Legion(WLX ) United WolveS(WOLF )

The listed above allainces need to prepare for the date of april 26th 00. The war will be long with a end date of three weeks.. The official start time can last into april 25th 23:00hr...

The terms of this war.

1. Mafia will always be feared.
    2. No body is safe in Heph server
    3. There is no easy back outs
    4. Everything counts 1 to 1 damage to pillaged loot.
    5. All size players from both sides are fair game.
    6. We want a nice clean war no need for foul language on the boards or simple port clearing of one ram spoilers.
    7. Hope this will help the server work together in the future and every enjoys the game a little more
    .8. If you are listed above and feel like mafia is picking on you! Well you have been chosen! Feel special.

For all of you here... I will join the war.. With My acc. it will be release at april 26.. and sorry for the guys saying im cheater coz the admin review it and didnt do WROng.. So cheers those who bash me here ^__^ Let the war begin...

2 Weeks Preparation for you guys so you can safe your reso...

its a friendly war and plzz minimize the Trashtalk... Kudos to the one waiting for it.. especially BOT alliance who are eager and waiting Big respect for you guys... Hope it will be a lesson for both of us and make the server HYPE
  • For the alliances listed as the opponents of Mafia. Please first target wpbentot. This is in order for me to go up ahead of him in points and delay his upgrades. Loot him as much as you want and let him stop recovering thru the whole duration of the war. My thanks to all.

And good luck guys! Have fun and pillage happily.

Hoarny in-game.
    "A wise man speaks because they have something to say.
    A foolish speaks because they have to say something."

• SiN wrote:

For the alliances listed as the opponents of Mafia. Please first target wpbentot. This is in order for me to go up ahead of him in points and delay his upgrades. Loot him as much as you want and let him stop recovering thru the whole duration of the war. My thanks to all.

And good luck guys! Have fun and pillage happily.

Hoarny in-game.
    OMG bentot hahahahaha You are the one being target hahahahah ^_____^ hahahaha GO bentot
  • yo ,

tbh i dident get the point of picking alliance with Average points 14k in this war , also this (4. Everything counts 1 to 1 damage to pillaged loot.) , lool your for real ? 1 resource is equal of 1 unit ???

Well Good look to every one :love:

PS: rank #3 and #8 Alliance are on standby if Mafia feel the war not in their favor ?
  • VaLenTin wrote:

Great seas TREMBLE GO forth blow the horns of war Let the War Ignite let hephaistos be well knowed by other server for its Hunger of war...

Hi im val the general of Mafia. Here to declare a war upon the following :

Anubis(ANBS ) Rest In Peace(RIP ) Red Warriors(R-W )

Battle LOG War(BTLOG ) VANDALISM(-VLM- ) Wolf Legion(WLX ) United WolveS(WOLF )

The listed above allainces need to prepare for the date of april 26th 00. The war will be long with a end date of three weeks.. The official start time can last into april 25th 23:00hr...

The terms of this war.

3. There is no easy back outs
    5. All size players from both sides are fair game.
    6. We want a nice clean war no need for foul language on the boards or simple port clearing of one ram spoilers.
    7. Hope this will help the server work together in the future and every enjoys the game a little more
    .8. If you are listed above and feel like mafia is picking on you! Well you have been chosen! Feel special.

For all of you here... I will join the war.. With My acc. it will be release at april 26.. and sorry for the guys saying im cheater coz the admin review it and didnt do WROng.. So cheers those who bash me here ^__^ Let the war begin...

2 Weeks Preparation for you guys so you can safe your reso...

its a friendly war and plzz minimize the Trashtalk... Kudos to the one waiting for it.. especially BOT alliance who are eager and waiting Big respect for you guys... Hope it will be a lesson for both of us and make the server HYPE
    hello Valentin please change BTLOG alliance, they are not a good alliance, their players are leeches and are always farmed , they even protect their leech allies, please change them, i don't want to play together with a leech and a farm, we will surely lose if they are included in the war. thank you.
  • EvilYamato wrote:

yo ,

tbh i dident get the point of picking alliance with Average points 14k in this war , also this (4. Everything counts 1 to 1 damage to pillaged loot.) , lool your for real ? 1 resource is equal of 1 unit ???

PS: rank #3 and #8 Alliance are on standby if Mafia feel the war not in their favor ?
    thats why we prepared 2 weeks so all loots will be dispatch when it happen bro...

Kudos and appreciate #3 and #8 alliance... big respect for you guys.... Lets have this war clean and learn to organize each alliance....

about 14k average point.. it is no big deal because they can help attack our towns and troops...
  • VaLenTin wrote:

let's not include pillaged loot as damage count.. change the condition.
    -war is fun if you're not in the actual ground.
    -raczide (ign)- Not Anubis Diplomat
    (PS:only playing at world Hephaistos others are just copycat)
  • VaLenTin wrote:

EvilYamato wrote:

yo ,

thats why we prepared 2 weeks so all loots will be dispatch when it happen bro...
    Kudos and appreciate #3 and #8 alliance... big respect for you guys.... Lets have this war clean and learn to organize each alliance....

about 14k average point.. it is no big deal because they can help attack our towns and troops...
    I don't think you understood EvilYamato's point. He's asking is BL and PH are just on standby and if something happens and start losing the war are they going to interfere? Just to clear things.

Time for Tele Bye Bye! :D
  • razzed wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

let's not include pillaged loot as damage count.. change the condition.
    I also agree with this. let's not include loot as damage count in this war. you do realize how many players are in the 8 alliances (most of them being builders).

Time for Tele Bye Bye! :D
  • VaLenTin wrote:

EvilYamato wrote:

yo ,

Hi, I am from Wolf Legion. We are not expecting to be a part of this considering our not so big TS average, but are nonetheless thrilled to be part of this 3-week Mafia initiated event. We will try to prepare and give you a small fun and a quickie.

To fulfill that short satisfaction, we are expecting that the number 1 alliance in TS will grant us the 2 week preparation without any disturbance or visits during that period for us to create quite an army in time for your visits come 25th of April. Since we are chosen, might as well allow us to create that picture perfect number of troops for your Combat reports.

If this is to be granted, I have attached a picture of one of the Mafia players preventing us to help you create one of your Monalisas.

Untitled.jpg
  • VaLenTin wrote:

@VaLenTin , I hope they can at least penetrate Mafia Walls maybe then they might see what behind the walls

Pepi wrote:

I don't think you understood EvilYamato's point. He's asking is BL and PH are just on standby and if something happens and start losing the war are they going to interfere? Just to clear things.

Well Said Pepi
  • @Bl will not be including i assure you on that... they will just watch..

about P.H they pm me they will not interfere...

@wolf Legion

really appreciate you guys for participating this friendly and good war... Big respect also for you bro...

@Pepi and evil yamato

thats why we are given time 2 weeks to dispatch the loots bro... so in 2 weeks time you can make sure you will not have excess loots in your warehouse... much time is being given for you...

and also Plzz do cooperate in war by building troops and colliding with us... you can benefit from it also to have experience both war and strategy to be used in future time. Im expecting from the top 1 on the server..

@to all

Dont worry about any other alliance... because we will post a Different C.R thread for each 8 alliance that we declare so we can differentiate who did well and who did nothing... SO different Combat reports posted on each alliance...

Ex.
    Mafia vs Wolf
    Mafia vs RIp

we will create each posting thread for you to post.. Dont worry about btlogs being farm and leechies they will have a different thread... But if all of you like different alliance attack on a same town then you can post it..

feel free to correct me if i am wrong and suggest me if it will be more fun in your opinion we can change it... We are happy for your opinion
  • Go wpbentot! Fight them with your all. Don't mine resources so that they won't loot you and then I'll be overtaking your place in points. Hahaha. Good luck y'all!

Cheering for MaFia!
    "A wise man speaks because they have something to say.
    A foolish speaks because they have to say something."

• VaLenTin wrote:

[...]

8. If you are listed above and feel like mafia is picking on you! Well you have been chosen! Feel special.

[...]

its a friendly war
  • JOSH wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

[...]

8. If you are listed above and feel like mafia is picking on you! Well you have been chosen! Feel special.

[...]

its a friendly war

OMG bro its just a terms... dont take it so seriously
  • JOSH wrote:

OMG, bro!
    You are right. "It's just a terms."

I thought it was something important, like the terms of the war.
    Big enough to understand what im trying to say...

nothing to argue about... You can just show your skills in war... you have big points also match to mine.. so you can be equal in attacking mafia... So no further ado lets have fun ok