DECLARATION OF WAR MAFIA VS THE ALLIANCE LISTED OFFICIAL DOW

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pepi wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

1. Mafia will always be feared.
    I honestly don't know how you call this a friendly war when your primary objective is that "MAFIA will always be feared". ?(
    Omg is just For show... you from all guys TOP1 and top 10 list always complaint... hays

All other alliance dont complaint but you guys who are the top notch players keep complaining omg...

Kudos to BOT and Wolf and Cao wei... they do understand
  • VaLenTin wrote:

Pepi wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

I honestly don't know how you call this a friendly war when your primary objective is that "MAFIA will always be feared". ?(
    Omg is just For show... you from all guys TOP1 and top 10 list always complaint... hays
    All other alliance dont complaint but you guys who are the top notch players keep complaining omg...

Kudos to BOT and Wolf and Cao wei... they do understand
    I'm not really complaining. It just doesn't make sense. :D
  • War to me is never friendly...

Skrimsh are. This not a skirmish and thjs iz not friendly in my eyes...

Drop ur tags if u dont want to play

2 weeks u heard the man. Get rdy drop tags get. Tissue for ur issuse. Idc make it happen. Mafia strong and will cont to be strong. Dont cry dry that eye your just part of this game called life
  • juggalo wrote:

War to me is never friendly...

Skrimsh are. This not a skirmish and thjs iz not friendly in my eyes...

Drop ur tags if u dont want to play

2 weeks u heard the man. Get rdy drop tags get. Tissue for ur issuse. Idc make it happen. Mafia strong and will cont to be strong. Dont cry dry that eye your just part of this game called life
    Then just declare that way , not sure why all that talking about friendly war , regarding Mafia being strong i am not sure on what criteria you reached to that point , tho Frogs scared the strongest Alliance and you guys had to drop them from the Friendly war list :love:
  • @VaLenTin

if this is friendly war why dont you sell 1 of each units to those low ts players so they can keep up with all ambro you spent on doing research so fast
    if thats ok i would like to sell units to others at midd price or if someone else closer to central cords wants to do that
    how can 20k ts player give you any kind of war if they have spears and archers while you have everything researched and max upgraded :D
  • come on dude ..they know it already ..thats why this war its a parade ..how someone with catapults will go inside their 20 lvl walls. .plus they have gold units ,wonders lvl 5 etc
    Well what if the 8 guilds together ,will attack them...!!!!
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV
  • first off all.
    Kudos to the players taking it in stride.

Other people actions are out of your control
    Act react or be unprepared
    The complaint department will not resolve your issues and likely make you look more a fool than if you kept your mouth shut to begin with.

I do enjoy hearing all the positive feedback
    But mafia vs 1 unfair. Mafia vs 8 unfair. Declare on 10
    Dont declare on anyone. ......what ever?
    Servers last what 6 months tops now.

Ambro is unfair. Get a better job or pillage more
    We are builders. Play a game that dosnt have pillage option
    Why not BL or Frogs. Personal reasons not your business at all.

As top generals score in BL and on server i can promise you i will not interfere at all.
    Ill also try to keep a steady stream of units for sale at 6X 4X coords for mid price
    as boards rules states i believe i can give those coords within rules

Come on haters and complainers put on your big boy britches. Mafia could have just as easily declared against just you alone and what could you really do about it. They tried to even the playing field as much as possible. Like i stated earlier you can not control other peoples actions.

Again
    Thanks to the positive feedback.
    Its nice to hear it

Work together and kick Mafias butts lol ;)

Thanks VAL Your the best

B_L
  • VaLenTin wrote:

Great seas TREMBLE GO forth blow the horns of war Let the War Ignite let hephaistos be well knowed by other server for its Hunger of war...

Hi im val the general of Mafia. Here to declare a war upon the following :

Anubis(ANBS ) Rest In Peace(RIP ) Red Warriors(R-W )

Battle LOG War(BTLOG ) VANDALISM(-VLM- ) Wolf Legion(WLX ) United WolveS(WOLF )

The listed above allainces need to prepare for the date of april 26th 00. The war will be long with a end date of three weeks.. The official start time can last into april 25th 23:00hr...

The terms of this war.

2. No body is safe in Heph server
    3. There is no easy back outs
    4. Everything counts 1 to 1 damage to pillaged loot.
    5. All size players from both sides are fair game.
    6. We want a nice clean war no need for foul language on the boards or simple port clearing of one ram spoilers.
    7. Hope this will help the server work together in the future and every enjoys the game a little more
    .8. If you are listed above and feel like mafia is picking on you! Well you have been chosen! Feel special.

For all of you here... I will join the war.. With My acc. it will be release at april 26.. and sorry for the guys saying im cheater coz the admin review it and didnt do WROng.. So cheers those who bash me here ^__^ Let the war begin...

2 Weeks Preparation for you guys so you can safe your reso...

its a friendly war and plzz minimize the Trashtalk... Kudos to the one waiting for it.. especially BOT alliance who are eager and waiting Big respect for you guys... Hope it will be a lesson for both of us and make the server HYPE
    by the power vested upon me as the diplomat of alliance Cao Wei i hereby accept the declaration of war. However, because the MAFIA general mentioned the term "fair" in the 5th terms of this war, the 4th condition will be void.
    Therefore, pillaged Loot will not be counted as damage.. Also, Any attacks from MAFIA against all WEI member before the official date of WAR declaration will be damaged count deduction to MAFIA. FAIR GAME. No complaints.

PS: Val, do not use your multiaccount to attack WEI members. just wait for your main account to return.
    -war is fun if you're not in the actual ground.
    -raczide (ign)- Not Anubis Diplomat
    (PS:only playing at world Hephaistos others are just copycat)
  • VaLenTin wrote:

For all of you here... I will join the war.. With My acc. it will be release at april 26.. and sorry for the guys saying im cheater coz the admin review it and didnt do WROng.. So cheers those who bash me here ^__^ Let the war begin...
    2 Weeks Preparation for you guys so you can safe your reso...

its a friendly war and plzz minimize the Trashtalk... Kudos to the one waiting for it.. especially BOT alliance who are eager and waiting Big respect for you guys... Hope it will be a lesson for both of us and make the server HYPE
    oh is that so? you didn't do wrong but is still not released?why release in 26? why not now?haha that's so funny