DECLARATION OF WAR MAFIA VS THE ALLIANCE LISTED OFFICIAL DOW

    • Discussion

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • haters.
      Misunderstanding
      Play long enough you will get one
      People will hate on you too when that happens

      Your board account was created today so lets trust your a member of the community with a relevant opinion

      # Aphr0dite

      Thanks VAL Your the best


      B_L
    • VaLenTin wrote:

      Great seas TREMBLE GO forth blow the horns of war Let the War Ignite let hephaistos be well knowed by other server for its Hunger of war...


      Hi im val the general of Mafia. Here to declare a war upon the following :

      Anubis(ANBS ) Rest In Peace(RIP ) Red Warriors(R-W )




      Battle LOG War(BTLOG ) VANDALISM(-VLM- ) Wolf Legion(WLX ) United WolveS(WOLF )

      The listed above allainces need to prepare for the date of april 26th 00. The war will be long with a end date of three weeks.. The official start time can last into april 25th 23:00hr...

      The terms of this war.

      1. Mafia will always be feared.
      2. No body is safe in Heph server
      3. There is no easy back outs
      4. Everything counts 1 to 1 damage to pillaged loot.
      5. All size players from both sides are fair game.
      6. We want a nice clean war no need for foul language on the boards or simple port clearing of one ram spoilers.
      7. Hope this will help the server work together in the future and every enjoys the game a little more
      .8. If you are listed above and feel like mafia is picking on you! Well you have been chosen! Feel special.


      For all of you here... I will join the war.. With My acc. it will be release at april 26.. and sorry for the guys saying im cheater coz the admin review it and didnt do WROng.. So cheers those who bash me here ^__^ Let the war begin...

      2 Weeks Preparation for you guys so you can safe your reso...

      its a friendly war and plzz minimize the Trashtalk... Kudos to the one waiting for it.. especially BOT alliance who are eager and waiting Big respect for you guys... Hope it will be a lesson for both of us and make the server HYPE
      by the power vested upon me as the diplomat of alliance Cao Wei i hereby accept the declaration of war. However, because the MAFIA general mentioned the term "fair" in the 5th terms of this war, the 4th condition will be void.
      Therefore, pillaged Loot will not be counted as damage.. Also, Any attacks from MAFIA against all WEI member before the official date of WAR declaration will be damaged count deduction to MAFIA. FAIR GAME. No complaints.
      -war is fun if you're not in the actual ground.
    • Skar wrote:

      haters.
      Misunderstanding
      Play long enough you will get one
      People will hate on you too when that happens

      Your board account was created today so lets trust your a member of the community with a relevant opinion

      # Aphr0dite
      @Skar
      it's not "today" but yesterday, and you're protecting a che*ter? maybe you're also a che*ter, that make sense because you can understand each other, hahaha
      and what i said is true, why? because if he didn't che*t why is he not unbanned yet? why wait for 2 weeks just to be unba*ned? hahaha funny
    • Cheater but release... So cry all you want..

      haters gonna hate.. But Im back so just shut up and Cry to me ^___^

      why its been april 26... Like i said WE cant discuss ban here.. Sampisa is the one of the most respected guy and he just analyze my ban and he release so no more crying over that.. and he declare i didnt cheat for the sole purpose of growth and advantage of my acc.. so all those who bash me... well ;p hahaha..

      @razzed

      ok from 2 weeks time no Mafia will attack CAo wei... and if they attack the damage will be deducted to us.. Sounds fair? about the loots bro we Ive said it many times... that 2 weeks preparation is for the loots to be dispatch so expect to have 0 lootable for you guys...

      Plzzz Dont question SAMpisa release because all the staff of ikariam review my acc. so if you say im cheater well you are WRONG... ^^
    • VaLenTin wrote:

      Cheater but release... So cry all you want..

      haters gonna hate.. But Im back so just shut up and Cry to me ^___^

      why its been april 26... Like i said WE cant discuss ban here.. Sampisa is the one of the most respected guy and he just analyze my ban and he release so no more crying over that.. and he declare i didnt cheat for the sole purpose of growth and advantage of my acc.. so all those who bash me... well ;p hahaha..

      @razzed

      ok from 2 weeks time no Mafia will attack CAo wei... and if they attack the damage will be deducted to us.. Sounds fair? about the loots bro we Ive said it many times... that 2 weeks preparation is for the loots to be dispatch so expect to have 0 lootable for you guys...

      Plzzz Dont question SAMpisa release because all the staff of ikariam review my acc. so if you say im cheater well you are WRONG... ^^
      war is fun if you don't know yet who will win. this is my final notice. if you insist on loot as damage count, obviously your alliance will win because you have only 18 members.. use your head bro. we cannot get any resources from you.. i don't want to explain it deeper, just use your brain and analyze.. again, we will not participate in this war anymore if you insist that pillaged resources is counted as damage.... . self explanatory mate..


      -the diplomat of Cao Wei alliance,
      -war is fun if you're not in the actual ground.
    • i come to this thread and laugh at you guys. you got 800k guys and 20k guys crying for there life cough cough Anubis. get over it i didn't see rip crying did i? to you small guys we have an average 14k no offense ive been half A* playing and im 75k just raiding barbs chilling its your fault for not being active enough and playing. half of you i assume noobs because of the stuff you say but i want to clear a few things up because im starting to get a headache.

      BL and mafia are not 1 alliance. we are alies who started here alone and met each other and became more friendly. we have had members float around both alliances for various reasons. we are a tight knit team who works together. we are not multies of mafia, just another alliance. EVERY TIME one of us attacks anyone we get you guys whining to us we have the war we have the war we dont care u have 3 weeks to prepare we dont need to weaken you guys up for mafia like you are all saying. wanna know why we arent on this list? not a said fact but what i believe. mafia has to declare on 8 because you guys act like little kids scared and BL is actually a tough group of experienced fighters if we joined it wouldn't be fair because honestly we could probably take most of you on by ourselves as well. They declared on all top 10 sorry but we arent gonna sacrifie our farms so you can get built.

      common complaints. goods points like said before you have 3weeks to dump goods and i dont know about you guys but if i actively build and use my resources i never have enough hence why we pillage? never can produce enough so you really shouldn't have excess goods. i mean i have 1 warehouse and im always safe. called activity. also i love how the noobs here automatically call cheating because they dont get how people get so big XD glad to see you back val ive had multiple members accused of being you XD its pathetic they need to make stuff up for things they dont understand. most pathetic world ive seen in a long time
      Kublai khan delta
      Kublai khan psi diplomat of KINGS
      Kublai khan omega general of all
      :thumbup:

      Word from the wise,and why i am victorious.

      Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
      -Sun Tzu
    • flames wrote:

      i come to this thread and laugh at you guys. you got 800k guys and 20k guys crying for there life cough cough Anubis. get over it i didn't see rip crying did i? to you small guys we have an average 14k no offense ive been half A* playing and im 75k just raiding barbs chilling its your fault for not being active enough and playing. half of you i assume noobs because of the stuff you say but i want to clear a few things up because im starting to get a headache.

      BL and mafia are not 1 alliance. we are alies who started here alone and met each other and became more friendly. we have had members float around both alliances for various reasons. we are a tight knit team who works together. we are not multies of mafia, just another alliance. EVERY TIME one of us attacks anyone we get you guys whining to us we have the war we have the war we dont care u have 3 weeks to prepare we dont need to weaken you guys up for mafia like you are all saying. wanna know why we arent on this list? not a said fact but what i believe. mafia has to declare on 8 because you guys act like little kids scared and BL is actually a tough group of experienced fighters if we joined it wouldn't be fair because honestly we could probably take most of you on by ourselves as well. They declared on all top 10 sorry but we arent gonna sacrifie our farms so you can get built.

      common complaints. goods points like said before you have 3weeks to dump goods and i dont know about you guys but if i actively build and use my resources i never have enough hence why we pillage? never can produce enough so you really shouldn't have excess goods. i mean i have 1 warehouse and im always safe. called activity. also i love how the noobs here automatically call cheating because they dont get how people get so big XD glad to see you back val ive had multiple members accused of being you XD its pathetic they need to make stuff up for things they dont understand. most pathetic world ive seen in a long time
      mate, go create a new thread..you're out of topic.. no one cares about you.. hahaha
      -war is fun if you're not in the actual ground.
    • the main point was to adress alll alliances and say that we are no related in the war so our attacks on you guys wont stop so stop whineing to us. now if i recall our role in the war was discussed and im leader so i feel i have full right here and backseet moderating is actually a violation of the rules please dont backseat mod good day. your posts8 my posts 300 learn the rules

      -khan have an issue ill gladly slaughter you
      Kublai khan delta
      Kublai khan psi diplomat of KINGS
      Kublai khan omega general of all
      :thumbup:

      Word from the wise,and why i am victorious.

      Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
      -Sun Tzu
    • LOL..

      flames wrote:

      the main point was to adress alll alliances and say that we are no related in the war so our attacks on you guys wont stop so stop whineing to us. now if i recall our role in the war was discussed and im leader so i feel i have full right here and backseet moderating is actually a violation of the rules please dont backseat mod good day. your posts8 my posts 300 learn the rules

      -khan have an issue ill gladly slaughter you
      you are very genius!!!!. hahahahahahahaha
      you have 300 post right.. very genius.. ahahahahaha.
      so what if you have 300 post.?
      you have posted nonsense 300 times.. hahaha
      bro, are you a kid?
      anyways, since you're not included in this thread , please don't bother us.. if there's a conflict in-game, just pm them individually in the game.. don't butt in just to reach 300 post. you're an attention seeker.
      -war is fun if you're not in the actual ground.
    • flames wrote:

      the main point was to adress alll alliances and say that we are no related in the war so our attacks on you guys wont stop so stop whineing to us. now if i recall our role in the war was discussed and im leader so i feel i have full right here and backseet moderating is actually a violation of the rules please dont backseat mod good day. your posts8 my posts 300 learn the rules

      -khan have an issue ill gladly slaughter you
      that's right, okay next time you are declared to, we will also attack you so don't complain to us when that time comes. and didn't you just said that "you" and "Mafia" are allies? maybe you are in an agreement with them to slow us down with our preparations(of course we are preparing) we are less than 20k with less than 50k gold stocks and suddenly a Giant alliance declared on us with a gold over 10m while their ALLIES from other alliance(you even said that you have player that float around both alliances) are attacking us. hahaha that make sense. :)
    • to start we do have floaters like i said and thats for classified reasons but i will say we hold mafia members at the moment with no relation to war and have been here long before war was declared or talked about. we have 0 floaters in mafia at the moment and our only floater has publicly said he will not join them so whats the deal? are you the one who said oh maybe we could get him loaned some time or am i mistaken? funny.

      yah we are allies but i take war seriously ive ended wars and surrendered from enemy showing bad form. a group vmoded when we invaded hive ended war cowards. enemy hid and destroyed gen to stay ahead i dismissed my army and dended it, poor form and cowardice are not to be excepted. i dont believe in that, if i wanted to bug you i would just declare and hold all your wine towns untill u surrendered but i have little time for that. we have fought RW, WEI, BOT,BTLOG, S-G, RIP, vlm.etc(not formal wars farming). think a few hit wlx to. point is we are farmers who specialize in fighting multiple alliances at once. i recognize mad players here. BL was on charon, dionoysis, and demeter? i run syn on eunomia always tight fight groups. to us you are all weak no offense we have attacked most of you and get little attack back. wei is feisty tho i like them but btlog i hunted a guy down for 24h took all his towns with another of my members for attacking us and and one came to help them. you guys are unorganized thats all half the key to strong groups is organizing you alliances so that everyone is protected and has a means to get help. if you guys had that people wouldn't farm you so much and in ur cases u guys hold many accounts that are easy farms with low activity so try watching everyone's scores and make sure they grow. ive gone on a bit of a rant here my apologies but take some advice newer leaders :). anyway when i give you my word that we are just a highly aggressive farm alliance who doesnt wanna sacrifice 3weeks of growth from you guys then i mean it. i mean in 3weeks ill grow more then most of you guys have since being here because i farm heavily. u say you have 50k gold i pull more then that from each barb raid. they give insane amount of resources and gold for little troop loss i hope u guys are doing them mine are all about to be at 30. i mean 30-35 easily funds a 7 gr. 25-30 can do a 6 easy as well. but anyway like i said BL is not interfering. it sounded fun but we declined entry and agreed to stay out of it. i dont have a doubt mafia will win no matter what the circumstances are not due to size but skill alone so we dont feel we need to help in anyway. im pretty much done here until i see another post in reference to bl that i think needs addressing. i wish luck to both sides. stay close knit travel in packs and be aggressive.
      Kublai khan delta
      Kublai khan psi diplomat of KINGS
      Kublai khan omega general of all
      :thumbup:

      Word from the wise,and why i am victorious.

      Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
      -Sun Tzu
    • @aphrodite...

      Ok I will talk to Mafia Stop there attack for your preparation for two weeks? and what alliance are you in?

      about BL attacking and some of you pm them i that they are me? oMG Like the go said I was unban for not doing Multi so Plzzz stop saying i do multiple acc. hahays...

      Aphrodite tell me what is your alliance and we could settle some agreements before war will start.. so you can stop whining about it.. ok
    • attention seeker.

      flames wrote:

      to start we do have floaters like i said and thats for classified reasons but i will say we hold mafia members at the moment with no relation to war and have been here long before war was declared or talked about. we have 0 floaters in mafia at the moment and our only floater has publicly said he will not join them so whats the deal? are you the one who said oh maybe we could get him loaned some time or am i mistaken? funny.

      yah we are allies but i take war seriously ive ended wars and surrendered from enemy showing bad form. a group vmoded when we invaded hive ended war cowards. enemy hid and destroyed gen to stay ahead i dismissed my army and dended it, poor form and cowardice are not to be excepted. i dont believe in that, if i wanted to bug you i would just declare and hold all your wine towns untill u surrendered but i have little time for that. we have fought RW, WEI, BOT,BTLOG, S-G, RIP, vlm.etc(not formal wars farming). think a few hit wlx to. point is we are farmers who specialize in fighting multiple alliances at once. i recognize mad players here. BL was on charon, dionoysis, and demeter? i run syn on eunomia always tight fight groups. to us you are all weak no offense we have attacked most of you and get little attack back. wei is feisty tho i like them but btlog i hunted a guy down for 24h took all his towns with another of my members for attacking us and and one came to help them. you guys are unorganized thats all half the key to strong groups is organizing you alliances so that everyone is protected and has a means to get help. if you guys had that people wouldn't farm you so much and in ur cases u guys hold many accounts that are easy farms with low activity so try watching everyone's scores and make sure they grow. ive gone on a bit of a rant here my apologies but take some advice newer leaders :). anyway when i give you my word that we are just a highly aggressive farm alliance who doesnt wanna sacrifice 3weeks of growth from you guys then i mean it. i mean in 3weeks ill grow more then most of you guys have since being here because i farm heavily. u say you have 50k gold i pull more then that from each barb raid. they give insane amount of resources and gold for little troop loss i hope u guys are doing them mine are all about to be at 30. i mean 30-35 easily funds a 7 gr. 25-30 can do a 6 easy as well. but anyway like i said BL is not interfering. it sounded fun but we declined entry and agreed to stay out of it. i dont have a doubt mafia will win no matter what the circumstances are not due to size but skill alone so we dont feel we need to help in anyway. im pretty much done here until i see another post in reference to bl that i think needs addressing. i wish luck to both sides. stay close knit travel in packs and be aggressive.
      oh, you're very expert.. so now can you create your own thread where you can boast your achievements?..
      -war is fun if you're not in the actual ground.
    • @VaLenTin
      I'm a proud member of Wolf legion. i won't tell you my ign though so that you won't be able tell one of your bl ally to attack me again. hahaha.
      ahh so tired talking to a banned player. i'll see you again tomorrow on board(because i won't be able to talk to you in game, i wonder why? :) )
    • drasko7 wrote:

      @VaLenTin

      if this is friendly war why dont you sell 1 of each units to those low ts players so they can keep up with all ambro you spent on doing research so fast
      if thats ok i would like to sell units to others at midd price or if someone else closer to central cords wants to do that
      how can 20k ts player give you any kind of war if they have spears and archers while you have everything researched and max upgraded :D
      Why just Valentin? you haven't seen nomercy and pepi? tell them to sell units also then!
    • Everyone(not literally) has been saying "Crying, whining, complaining"

      I honestly think that I have brought up legit points. Honestly, nobody from the haters side has even addressed them. (Except for juggalo. He actually mentioned about the "friendly war." )

      There were solid contradictions within the terms and declaration. Even more so when cross referenced with the selected lucky 8 alliances (if you want more details about what I mean, then just ask. Like an actual grown up). If you don't think so, then I won't reason with you anymore, you win.
      However, never, not once, have we "cried, whined, or complained" about anything. I, for one, just wanted some answers. I quoted the confusing parts and all I get is "OMG BRO they are just a terms." After that I figured I wouldn't get any answers, just more "stop whining you number 1 alliance. you strong. you high TS"
      I'm a self proclaimed noob, by the way(only playing for 2 months) so insults about my "skills" really don't bother me.

      On a side note, since you trash talking us about "whining crying and complaining,"
      What do you expect the perfect reactions should be? Something like, "OH YEAH SOMEONE'S GOING TO FIGHT US! AWESOME!" ? If not, what do you want? No questions or suggestions at all? Whatever happened to "hype up the server?" How would the server "HYPE UP" if everyone are just like sheep when war is declared?
      (Serious questions)
    • Legendarynoodle wrote:

      drasko7 wrote:

      @VaLenTin

      if this is friendly war why dont you sell 1 of each units to those low ts players so they can keep up with all ambro you spent on doing research so fast
      if thats ok i would like to sell units to others at midd price or if someone else closer to central cords wants to do that
      how can 20k ts player give you any kind of war if they have spears and archers while you have everything researched and max upgraded :D
      Why just Valentin? you haven't seen nomercy and pepi? tell them to sell units also then!
      why would NoMercy and Pepi sell units they didnt declare war on 20k ts players with sentence "lets make a friendly war"