DECLARATION OF WAR MAFIA VS THE ALLIANCE LISTED OFFICIAL DOW

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Legendarynoodle wrote:

drasko7 wrote:

@VaLenTin

if this is friendly war why dont you sell 1 of each units to those low ts players so they can keep up with all ambro you spent on doing research so fast
    if thats ok i would like to sell units to others at midd price or if someone else closer to central cords wants to do that
    how can 20k ts player give you any kind of war if they have spears and archers while you have everything researched and max upgraded :D
    Why just Valentin? you haven't seen nomercy and pepi? tell them to sell units also then!
    actually i understand valentin's strategy. MAFIA alliance cannot afford to fight 1v1 war against ANUBIS or RIP alliance.. they would be embarassed if they would lose.. to make if safer for them to win, they included in the DOW another 6 smaller alliances for them to secure damage count. and also, if they would lose this war, they have a reason that they were against 8 aliances.. Valentin is witty. this is part of his strategy.. at the end of this war, he might proudly say that he defeated the Anubis and RIP and 6 others.
  • This is the only point I will make. Loot at 1-1 or 2-1 is still crap. This is how generals are worked out

Military (Generals)

This score is determined entirely by the amount of resources spent on each military unit or war shipthat are currently active. Units disbanded or perished in battle do not count. Reduction buildings do not reduce the amount of points you get, as the points are based on the cost without any reductions.
    This means you get 1 point for every 50 resourcesspent on your active units and ships. For example, a Swordsman costs and , so each Swordsman gives Military (Generals) points.

————————————-

So you’re saying 50 resources) 1 general = 1 point
    When loot is 50 resources = 50points or 25points (2-1)

Not my war but to me loot should count at the same rate of military 1 resources for 0.02 points.
  • Kermit The Frog wrote:

This is the only point I will make. Loot at 1-1 or 2-1 is still crap. This is how generals are worked out

Military (Generals)

This score is determined entirely by the amount of resources spent on each military unit or war shipthat are currently active. Units disbanded or perished in battle do not count. Reduction buildings do not reduce the amount of points you get, as the points are based on the cost without any reductions.
    This means you get 1 point for every 50 resourcesspent on your active units and ships. For example, a Swordsman costs and , so each Swordsman gives Military (Generals) points.

————————————-

Not my war but to me loot should count at the same rate of military 1 resources for 0.02 points.
    That's a very good point Kermit. :thumbup:
  • @VaLenTin

Pepi wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

This is the only point I will make. Loot at 1-1 or 2-1 is still crap. This is how generals are worked out

Military (Generals)

————————————-

That's a very good point Kermit. :thumbup:
    val, i think i would agree to them.. we should use the correct value computation.
    -war is fun if you're not in the actual ground.
    -raczide (ign)- Not Anubis Diplomat
    (PS:only playing at world Hephaistos others are just copycat)
  • @drasko

Hays drasko you are just all talk.. you can join the war... all talkers... make your name proud just doing some shitty comments on board...

@Aphrodite

Dont pretend to be wolf legion... coz youre leader already accepted and no comment about it... Dont cry coz the war will continue...

Poor aphrodite hiding some new acc. and unknown names oh my god... hahahaha

From now on all you want to say will be Ignored... Coz you dont have a Name actually...
  • I came From u.S server... Most MAfia came from U.S server ikariam.com

@drasko

fair? you are not part of this war so stay out of it with your *snip* comment.. if you want go Join some of the alliance and i will surely visit you soon..

@kermit

nice kermit i will acknowledge that thanks for the info
    EDIT -Warned - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• Martin Stoichev wrote:

Interesting that someone randomly called us leeches tho.
    @Martin Stoichev
    please don't talk about leeching here. but if we are talking about leeches, i have 2 BTLOG neighbors who are leeching the miracle's island faith.
    we have level 5 Hephaistos forge in our island but your allies' own conversion rates are just 20% each for more than 3 weeks already? and they don't even listen to us telling them kindly to upgrade or demolish their temples,even one of their allies told us to just attack them because they're not listening. what's worst is that they have a very high leveled town halls(and they are still upgrading them as we speak).
    and so, let's not talk off topic here let's just enjoy the incoming war and prepare. though i don't enjoy playing with you and your allies. we would be happy if you tell them to upgrade their temple,
    contact me in game and i will tell you who they are. :)

Hephaistos - Eijipe - Frogs
    War Server - Eijipe - -PR-
  • Miracle leaching is so much worse than mine leaching.

On topic
    WLX has bought troops already from me
    even it up
    And stop acting like you know whats up with a 2 day old board account that you likely created because you dont want your IgN associated with the level of spew you put out here.

Either post IGN with name so you own what your saying or keep your dribble to yourself.

Not applicable to those that are legit posts

Thanks VAL Your the best

B_L
  • Yeap. Kinda wish everyone just used their IGN in the boards too. or if it were possible that accounts here were directly linked to in game accounts. So if you changed name in game your name here would change too and vice versa. ^^
  • VaLenTin wrote:

@drasko

Hays drasko you are just all talk.. you can join the war... all talkers... make your name proud just doing some shitty comments on board...

@Aphrodite

Dont pretend to be wolf legion... coz youre leader already accepted and no comment about it... Dont cry coz the war will continue...

Poor aphrodite hiding some new acc. and unknown names oh my god... hahahaha

From now on all you want to say will be Ignored... Coz you dont have a Name actually
    @VaLenTin @Skar @eijipe

I don't have any issue about the war, why would i have any issue with it? and i am also not a troll, i just created this account since i forgot the one i originally use long time ago, and as i just returned in the game a month ago.
    and this is the one i used in the game, but changed it temporarily so that Valentin won't be able to tell who i am and wouldn't be able to use his FRIENDS' account to attack me as i am still so small. but don't worry when i get bigger i will show myself to you. you just have to wait. you are just bigger than me because you started earlier(and you used an unfair means by using your REAL LIFE FRIEND'S ACCOUNT).
  • val who they afraid of????? And also i sell units not at mid price. I sell to bot hehe why u think rw got that stomp done to them..

I sell as cheap as possible ot cost me to sell you units. Ask frogs. Ask wlx ask bl. Now i said this on discussion side of things.. Our rants and raves was mebt for the discussion side of this. Now we doing indival threads and all damage done on opposing side as a collective whole is counted against mafia and total of mafia damage against alliance is counted as whole
  • 200 hops, 190 swords ,gunners 500 ,motors 5000 gyros 500, loons 1000, sg 1100

Want ships they cost more and noboy likes buying ship however ill sell u a whole fleet.

My ign is same as board name. Send me tt and also have market researched.

Now you are telling me 100 x 20k players cant beat mafia as a whole. I would like to see 200rd sea battles. I would like allainces to reAch out to each other who was once a enemy is now your ally against a comman enemy...

Check this who ever mention the fact we cant take on rip by our selves. We did we destroyed them. We let great friends leave rip cause he wouldnt protect his buddys. No mercy then showed solo. Did a great job after i sold most my units thinking he gave up.. A bunch of cat and mouse.. He did what i predicted. Show up when my gen. Was down.. And got him selfed trapped..

Now ill float my boats now ratio of loot. There soundnt be loot in there towns. Common prepare we giving u time. And if you want to cat and mouse im investing my time in your loot now send your prices on board guys beat my price anyone can buy