DECLARATION OF WAR MAFIA VS THE ALLIANCE LISTED OFFICIAL DOW

• Discussion
    • on loot. I purposely gave someone enough loot to hold there troops in my town so I could hit them on the return. By giving them loot I caught them behind a level 1 wall and destroyed there army.

For me giving 15k loot to kill someone’s army was worth it. However under 1-1 or 2-1. For me playing smart I would of lost heavily under them rules. I’m not in this war but brains shouldn’t be punished.

Anyway big respect to mafia for selling troops to the other alliances. Yes they can’t hold a lot of army but it at least levels the plain fields. If they are smart. They can use the packs to defend.
    • a old trick i was doing few years ago ..ofc i didint gave any loots ..i just had my army to players with zero troops and i was waiting the enemy showing up at the city i was patrolling my army ..is good if you want defences points or to damage your enemy or neighbour ...About the war i cant wait to see what is gonna happen but 3 weeks its a long time..2 weeks would be more reasonable ..btw i dont want to see mafia players complaining about 40 vs 10 etc ..your rules ...remember !!
    • Im Raven :)

Its only one thing not fair. This war must be gauntlet war, because new players. New player can destroy army, and continue playing..
      We all need new players....

About crying against Mafia, did that was joke??
      Mafia sell you units, and hundreds players cant win 15??

If hundreds players cant catch Mafia with walls, packs, and most important Collosus, this game must die..
      Guys, you have time for build collosus, big walls..you can play with over gorisson etc etc..milions ways..
      If you will active, impossible is that Mafia have positive damage in combat.

Im not angry, im very angry, because old players learning new about bots, multis, piracy and other boring things..
      Yes, abrosia is very important, and buyers of them have advantage..
      But, Gameforge give us miracles, walls, workshops, hideouts, and if Mafia win this war, all of us must confirm that we destroy game.

I seen before few days, one Mafia player atack with 79mortars in first wave, without gyros...wtf??

Of course, im always on war side, this time Mafia, but im hope that game isnt died. Im hope that few of hundreds players, catch Mafia with collosus, good walls, teamgame and all things which this game give to us.

But, with who i speak now?? With players which kill this game..players who count now how many who have bots, and who will win in boring piracy..
      That is problem..Mafia is not quilty for that, you are..

Go Mafia, save the world
    • ok mate ..i havechanged my opinion about you ..i have already some targets in my mind..until then all i need is gold units and wonder lvl 5 ..anyway lets enjoy the game and this great opportunity mafia guild is providing us ..a unic experience 8 guilds vs 1 ..i been playing this game for so long..but this scenario never happened ...first time ..and i am thankful ..just make sure to move some of your towns to our islands..
    • Salah,
      Dont made Collosus ivl 5:-) dont be coward:-)
      Made ivl 4.. kill him half in your town..spy in fleet movement where other half going, and smash that all:-)
      I dont know what ally is you, but learn that every member of your alliance:-)

Forge, Collosus, Poseidon, Hideouts, Walls

Have a fun :)
    • mostarac i play this game before u were born ..all these about colossus lvl 4 etc ..haha i have to give u lessons mate..
      I just need them close to us..they have good islands..and it will be difficult for us to break their defences ..thats it..i am not planning to use colossus
    • Proper Good island proper Positioning.... Good wonders... Experience players know how to wave and play... well it will be tough

But as you can see.. mafia has still more to learn from you guys...

and More of us is new player that will be keep on learning in this war... Both mafia and 8 alliance will learn this...
    • nkvd and demon stop embarassing your alliance. 7 hour chase me no forge at work and thats the result..
      were not ready to war yet, will come when were ready dont rush things :) were late game based so no point in wasting time with us now.
      tips is to sell all those mortars, never seen 200 swords 200 sgs and 80 mortar build..

Display Spoiler

(16.04.2018 13:11:59)
      Indra[UCH] from Madara
      vs
      DEMON[MaFiA] from DEMON

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sulphur Carabineer....................180(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................75(-70)
      Swordsman...........................278(-216) - Swordsman...........................161(-132)
      Hoplite...............................25(-91) - Hoplite...............................61(-58)
      Steam Giant..........................253(-65) - Steam Giant..........................161(-39)
      Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar................................55(-24)
      Doctor..................................2(-0) - Doctor.................................20(-0)
      Cook...................................14(-0) - Cook...................................20(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................25(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Generals...............................-789.6 - Generals..............................-1505.4
      Offensive points.......................3763.5 - Defence points...........................1974
      Damage Received.........................39480 - Damage Received.........................75270
      Damage Percent............................34% - Damage Percent............................66%

Winners: DEMON[MaFiA]

Losers: Indra[UCH]

553 of DEMON[MaFiA]'s units are stationed in Itachi.

DEMON[MaFiA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.04.2018 12:56:59)

EDIT - Spoiler added - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• may the force be with us. :)
      "Keep thy motives in heart, with closed mouth.
      We are those who will weave history with the ringing of the great belfry".
      In-Game Name

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
      the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives"
      Pi - Eijipe
      Hades - Eijipe
      Hephaistos - Eijipe(Wei)
    • Indra wrote:

nkvd and demon stop embarassing your alliance. 7 hour chase me no forge at work and thats the result..
      were not ready to war yet, will come when were ready dont rush things :) were late game based so no point in wasting time with us now.
      tips is to sell all those mortars, never seen 200 swords 200 sgs and 80 mortar build..

Display Spoiler

(16.04.2018 13:11:59)
      Indra[UCH] from Madara
      vs
      DEMON[MaFiA] from DEMON

Sulphur Carabineer....................180(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................75(-70)
      Swordsman...........................278(-216) - Swordsman...........................161(-132)
      Hoplite...............................25(-91) - Hoplite...............................61(-58)
      Steam Giant..........................253(-65) - Steam Giant..........................161(-39)
      Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar................................55(-24)
      Doctor..................................2(-0) - Doctor.................................20(-0)
      Cook...................................14(-0) - Cook...................................20(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................25(-0) - .............................................
      Generals...............................-789.6 - Generals..............................-1505.4
      Offensive points.......................3763.5 - Defence points...........................1974
      Damage Received.........................39480 - Damage Received.........................75270
      Damage Percent............................34% - Damage Percent............................66%

Winners: DEMON[MaFiA]

Losers: Indra[UCH]

553 of DEMON[MaFiA]'s units are stationed in Itachi.

DEMON[MaFiA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.04.2018 12:56:59)

EDIT - Spoiler added - Kikoguns
      I think they are practising bro.. Like i said mafia members still need more practice and not all are good in battle... Sorry for the attack but maybe they just want to have practice
    • drasko7 wrote:

im just trying to make this somewhat fair for others who participate in this war
      and speaking of names why dont you tell us who you are actually
      For me its hard to believe this is your first server :D
      *cough* cozio *cough* :lol:
      Why so serious? :evilgrin:

-Hades - JekSnow - FFO (For Fun Only)-
    • JekSnow wrote:

drasko7 wrote:

im just trying to make this somewhat fair for others who participate in this war
      and speaking of names why dont you tell us who you are actually
      For me its hard to believe this is your first server :D
      *cough* cozio *cough* :lol:
      you playing heph? coz i dont really know you... play in heph and we will talk. But jeksnow search for your name and found you on hades but you dont have a good c.r. do you really know how to fight?

The post was edited 1 time, last by VaLenTin ().

• New

REQUESTING 2V8 MAFIA + NOW ALLIANCE

REASON: THEY KEEP ATTACKING US EVEN AFTER REQUESTED NOT TO DO SO.
      Images
      • 30784493_1906815859329727_215259829_n.png

85.81 kB, 661×657, viewed 26 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by Calin ().