DECLARATION OF WAR MAFIA VS THE ALLIANCE LISTED OFFICIAL DOW

• Discussion
    • New

Aphr0dite wrote:

Legendarynoodle wrote:

i still vote: NOW mafia and BL vs the server! :) anyone can attack NOW mafia and BL :P
      oh! @VaLenTin? why you are using a dummy account?.. just directly ask BL that you want them to help you in this war.. or maybe you want to have a merger of alliance with BL and NOW. most of BL's members are veterans, they are a big help. Likewise, NOW alliance was once an alliance full of veteran players (but in this server NOW members are weak players). You're very funny.. You want to collect veteran players?. hahahaha
      Dude who is my dummy? I aint use dummy, as flame old buddy talks, Bl is eating popcorn while watching war with his hotta mommies, So chill you aint hot enough for a kettle.
    • New

GreenGreenUnseen wrote:

CicaKmica wrote:

So should I post some pictures or are you gonna keep this sharade?? Btw I already reported you and that message where gunman said it was you, I can post it here if you want. How old are you? After you've been banned someone gives you an acc and you go and do the same. You are a disease, you're not a pirate king, you're a sad 12yo clown.
      WHY ARE YOU CRYING? HAHAHA I GUESS THAT FAKE NRIP RAIDED YOU?
      POST IT.
      AND EDIT IT.
      YOU CAN ASK SOME BL PIRATES THAT ARE GOOD TO ME THEY KNOW ME THAN YOU KNOW MATE.

-NRIP-
      There you go, you got banned again you sad kid. Do something on the board and get banned so you can forget about this game. You're one of those children that were abandoned by society, you have one wierd kid as a friend and you two play cod2/cod4 with aimbot and thinking you're gretest.
    • New

VaLenTin wrote:

Aphr0dite wrote:

Legendarynoodle wrote:

i still vote: NOW mafia and BL vs the server! :) anyone can attack NOW mafia and BL :P
      oh! @VaLenTin? why you are using a dummy account?.. just directly ask BL that you want them to help you in this war.. or maybe you want to have a merger of alliance with BL and NOW. most of BL's members are veterans, they are a big help. Likewise, NOW alliance was once an alliance full of veteran players (but in this server NOW members are weak players). You're very funny.. You want to collect veteran players?. hahahaha
      Dude who is my dummy? I aint use dummy, as flame old buddy talks, Bl is eating popcorn while watching war with his hotta mommies, So chill you aint hot enough for a kettle.
      Life can be so hard at times. It is just so full of abstract.
    • New

CicaKmica wrote:

There you go, you got banned again you sad kid. Do something on the board and get banned so you can forget about this game. You're one of those children that were abandoned by society, you have one wierd kid as a friend and you two play cod2/cod4 with aimbot and thinking you're gretest.

WHO ARE KID? WHO KEEP CRYING ON BOARD POST.
      AND DO NOT ACCUSE ME IF SOMEONE KICK YOUr AZZ THAT YOU CANT DO NOTHING BUT KEEP WATCHING THAT GUY RUINED YOUR EVERYDAY.

I CAN PLAY ANYTIME AND MAKE YOU CRY ON BOARD OVER AND OVER AGAIN BUT AS I SEE I WILL NOT SPENT MY TIME ON YOU...
      YOU JUST MAKE YOUR SELF POOR BABY CANT DO NOTHING BUT TO CRY ON BOARD ^___^

THANKS FOR KEEPING MY NAME ON BOARD.

-NRIP- INFAMOUS ONE

The post was edited 1 time, last by GreenGreenUnseen ().