SKULL vs Barbs

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Hannibal wrote:

juggalo wrote:

Hannibal wrote:

Mermaid wrote:

Tyrone,

what i have to do if i find good target, have only navy, waiting my allies help and they don't want to come ? Should i sit with ships there till war will end ? What u would do in my case ?
    Note: not "his fleet", but "her fleet". Thanks for understanding.
    Do you know why your allies didn't come?Because they weren't sure if the enemy is online.
    ha
    ha
    ha
    ha
    hahahaaa.... ;(
    Feel sorry for you, stuck in an alliance like SKULL. I hope you aren't at least buying their cheated ambrosia. Save yourself while you still can.

Same old story again...

Hannibal you are just so noobs.. All your alliance is noob...

I did ask you about waving.. I said you cpuld wave sg together with hops. You replied i dont want to wave sg because of mortar that will kill my sg.. Wtf answer is that... And you said i know how to wave...? Zzzzz ambrosia dont boost your attack or give you advantage in damage. See your member against gvanhelsing and no name 180k damage done RIP WAVING... Omg RIP NEW GENERATION SHIT

Can somebody teach this guy proper waving. Coz if they lose damage they call us cheats. And saying where did i get my gold. Where did i get.my huge navy.. Even in ambrosia you camt buy that much navy in an instant.. And gold in an instant. Wake up...

ALL I WANTED TO SAY IS YOURE TOO NOOB TO FACE US... YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO WAVE AND GET ADVANTAGE IN WAVING. AND TRYING TO INSIST YOU KNOW HOW?
  • Generals..............................-3726.6 - Generals..............................-1666.8
    Offensive points.........................4167 - Defence points.........................9316.5
    Damage Received........................186330 - Damage Received.........................83340
    Damage Percent............................69% - Damage Percent............................31%
    -------

It is clearly manifestation that youre alliance sucks... You are online at that time coz you guys are attacking.. But see how does the c.r turn.. HUGE DAMAGE GAP.... Then you say again. WE ARE SLEEPING THATS WHY... OMG ATTACKING AND SLEEP... Its clearly proof you are a bunch of noobs... And also i ask my alliance if we could include.loots.. Coz it is not friendly anympre... you GUYS ARE FULL OF FARMSSSSSSS IVE SPIED AND SEE.MILLIONS OF RESO... clear evidence THAT BARBS IS FARMS.

Also ITS BEEN 4 DAYS NOW IN YOUR CORE NO ONE DARE ATTACK MY NAVY... ITS CLEAR THAT YOU ARE SO AFRAID YOU WILL LOSE...

REALLY APPRECIATE THE WAR WITH FFO when i go to there core they answer immediately evem if they lose damage they will attack... But you guys.. YOURE POINTS IS BIGGER THAN MINE... 4 barbs is 60k against 17k m.s but still no shit happen... Omg

BARBS ARE CLEAR FARM AND NOOBS. DONT DECLARE IF YOURE A BUNCh OF NOOBSSSSSSZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  • Hannibal, we are still recovering our lost troops, don'y worry, IWe'll be there on your island again.. and when I\we do, come face us!

You're just like you're boss, Tyrone, you have so much to say on the board but have too little response in the game..

Like we always said, Talk with your CR..

You are being humiliated, and you can't response properly, you know why?? Coz you don't have any CR to back you up..
    And we have tons to put you down.

So active in the board, always having a reply to everything said here. But how about in the game?
    Are we playing chat wars now?
  • KingofToads wrote:

Hannibal, we are still recovering our lost troops, don'y worry, IWe'll be there on your island again.. and when I\we do, come face us!

You're just like you're boss, Tyrone, you have so much to say on the board but have too little response in the game..

You are being hum3iliated, and you can't response properly, you know why?? Coz you don't have any CR to back you up..

So active in the board, always having a reply to everything said here. But how about in the game?
    THEY DID GO TO OUR CORE.. But get slaughter and it is nit just a slaughter but a complete idiocy....

They all can do is CHAT HERE BLAH BLAH BLAH
    BLAME HERE BLAH BLAH BLAH

BUT INGAME YOURE A BUNCH OF FARMS TRYING.TO BE PRO....

DECLARING WAR WITH US EVEN IF THE ALLOTED DATE DIDNT COME... BUT STILL. YOU ARE BEING OWNED...

TRYING YOUR EXCUSE THAT YOUR BASE IS FAR... BUT YOU DIDNT ATTACK im at your base... Waiting for you to fuck my navy... but you guys are a bunch of BARBIE GIRLS... SISSY
  • Hello.

First of all, just so my post isnt considered as whining or finding an excuse (or two) for my failure, I admit my defeat. I was naive, gambled some, forgot cooks and other things, ... But please don't call me an idiot for it, as I never called you an idiot either. Noob I am, idiot I am not. Thank you.

The level of gloating over 1 CR still amazes me. If I knew I'd bring so much joy in your life over this, I'd come to you sooner. Yeah, the result of that CR is catastrophic, but there are factors to it that I'm just too tired because of this silly war to explain. Not that I think anyone even cares what they were. I'm new to this game, actually it's my first real server play and I know some of the waving, but surely I'm no master like you SKULL members are. Nor am I willing to spend that much time over game as you are, quite frankly I don't even have that much time. I can scrub together some 2-3h of consistent play, and not even every day, and that's what, max 12 rounds? Plus I must admit, until this war, I never even considered some apects of the game to come into play. I only heard of warping from Star trek movie, never knew someone would spend that much ambrosia just to teleport around the world. Multis - yea, I figured ppl use some for donating to mines and whatnot, but to play 3 real accounts on same island, not reporting IP sharing, that's beyond my imagination. I bet even you will agree that waving from your own town that you just teleported somewhere with shitload of AP or doing that with someone elses town you just occupied is a bit different. Not impossible, but different none the less. So is a bit different to wave against a sleeping opponent or someone who's reacting to your actions, even doing so with multiple accounts. Again, it's maybe same in theory, but not in practise. That much experience in this game I do have.

I yield before masters of waving and other qualities. You totally annihilated me and my mate in this last fight. You can dissect this CR, show it to your friends, put it in a book under "how not to attack", call us noobs and whatever else you come up with. I don't really mind. I'm not humiliated by the fact this is a CR that shows loss, lately I'm humiliated by the fact that I spent this much time as I did last days to write on this board, try to do strategic moves, hide, search, spy and whatnot in some internet game. This is my worst mistake I did. I will not do it again.

V.
  • Ciozo_miguel wrote:

Hannibal wrote:

juggalo wrote:

Hannibal wrote:

Mermaid wrote:

Tyrone,

what i have to do if i find good target, have only navy, waiting my allies help and they don't want to come ? Should i sit with ships there till war will end ? What u would do in my case ?
    Note: not "his fleet", but "her fleet". Thanks for understanding.
    Do you know why your allies didn't come?Because they weren't sure if the enemy is online.ha
    ha
    ha
    ha
    hahahaaa.... ;(
    Feel sorry for you, stuck in an alliance like SKULL. I hope you aren't at least buying their cheated ambrosia. Save yourself while you still can.

Same old story again...
    Hannibal you are just so noobs.. All your alliance is noob...

I did ask you about waving.. I said you cpuld wave sg together with hops. You replied i dont want to wave sg because of mortar that will kill my sg.. Wtf answer is that... And you said i know how to wave...? Zzzzz ambrosia dont boost your attack or give you advantage in damage. See your member against gvanhelsing and no name 180k damage done RIP WAVING... Omg RIP NEW GENERATION SHIT

Can somebody teach this guy proper waving. Coz if they lose damage they call us cheats. And saying where did i get my gold. Where did i get.my huge navy.. Even in ambrosia you camt buy that much navy in an instant.. And gold in an instant. Wake up...

ALL I WANTED TO SAY IS YOURE TOO NOOB TO FACE US... YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO WAVE AND GET ADVANTAGE IN WAVING. AND TRYING TO INSIST YOU KNOW HOW?
    I don't want to wave like you. Remember your first wave being only ram ships in the first line? We killed like 50 of them and got huge damage advantage in the first round.
    Don't you know the basics? Never use SGs against enemy unless you know what they have in the battle. Then you can start thinking about waving. Don't you even know about mortars and catapults against SGs? How clueless are you. Stick with your ram ship waving navy man.

"ALL I WANTED TO SAY IS YOURE TOO NOOB TO FACE US"
    I would like to face you. Visit me. And please, wave against me. I would want to take that first round free ram ship damage, again.
    Passion’s good. Gets blood pumping.
  • Ciozo_miguel wrote:

Generals..............................-3726.6 - Generals..............................-1666.8
    Offensive points.........................4167 - Defence points.........................9316.5
    Damage Received........................186330 - Damage Received.........................83340
    Damage Percent............................69% - Damage Percent............................31%
    -------

It is clearly manifestation that youre alliance sucks... You are online at that time coz you guys are attacking.. But see how does the c.r turn.. HUGE DAMAGE GAP.... Then you say again. WE ARE SLEEPING THATS WHY... OMG ATTACKING AND SLEEP... Its clearly proof you are a bunch of noobs... And also i ask my alliance if we could include.loots.. Coz it is not friendly anympre... you GUYS ARE FULL OF FARMSSSSSSS IVE SPIED AND SEE.MILLIONS OF RESO... clear evidence THAT BARBS IS FARMS.

Also ITS BEEN 4 DAYS NOW IN YOUR CORE NO ONE DARE ATTACK MY NAVY... ITS CLEAR THAT YOU ARE SO AFRAID YOU WILL LOSE...

REALLY APPRECIATE THE WAR WITH FFO when i go to there core they answer immediately evem if they lose damage they will attack... But you guys.. YOURE POINTS IS BIGGER THAN MINE... 4 barbs is 60k against 17k m.s but still no shit happen... Omg

BARBS ARE CLEAR FARM AND NOOBS. DONT DECLARE IF YOURE A BUNCh OF NOOBSSSSSSZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    Oh, I thought you'd moved by now. Well, if you're still there I can pay you a visit today.

Last time I didn't have any mortars to face you, too bad you destroyed them all whilst I was asleep.
  • KingofToads wrote:

Hannibal, we are still recovering our lost troops, don'y worry, IWe'll be there on your island again.. and when I\we do, come face us!

You are being humiliated, and you can't response properly, you know why?? Coz you don't have any CR to back you up..

You're recovering lost troops? What about us then. It's not like you attacked us during night and destroyed some troops as well, right?
    I'm sure we will have fights in the next days. Just make sure to come visit when we're online. We can even set a time and a certain radius of islands, if you guys would like.
  • Grayman wrote:

barbs aint you wanna put some shit c.r in this threas, as i see there aint no decent one, Ive seen all talks aint no shit C.R get a grip and prove it worthy, aint momma give you a spank.
    Oh god, I knew you Indians and Philippines had some spicy curry moms but spanking you based on a 10 year old game? Damn man.
  • Vorhees wrote:

Hello.

First of all, just so my post isnt considered as whining or finding an excuse (or two) for my failure, I admit my defeat. I was naive, gambled some, forgot cooks and other things, ... But please don't call me an idiot for it, as I never called you an idiot either. Noob I am, idiot I am not. Thank you.

The level of gloating over 1 CR still amazes me. If I knew I'd bring so much joy in your life over this, I'd come to you sooner. Yeah, the result of that CR is catastrophic, but there are factors to it that I'm just too tired because of this silly war to explain. Not that I think anyone even cares what they were. I'm new to this game, actually it's my first real server play and I know some of the waving, but surely I'm no master like you SKULL members are. Nor am I willing to spend that much time over game as you are, quite frankly I don't even have that much time. I can scrub together some 2-3h of consistent play, and not even every day, and that's what, max 12 rounds? Plus I must admit, until this war, I never even considered some apects of the game to come into play. I only heard of warping from Star trek movie, never knew someone would spend that much ambrosia just to teleport around the world. Multis - yea, I figured ppl use some for donating to mines and whatnot, but to play 3 real accounts on same island, not reporting IP sharing, that's beyond my imagination. I bet even you will agree that waving from your own town that you just teleported somewhere with shitload of AP or doing that with someone elses town you just occupied is a bit different. Not impossible, but different none the less. So is a bit different to wave against a sleeping opponent or someone who's reacting to your actions, even doing so with multiple accounts. Again, it's maybe same in theory, but not in practise. That much experience in this game I do have.

I yield before masters of waving and other qualities. You totally annihilated me and my mate in this last fight. You can dissect this CR, show it to your friends, put it in a book under "how not to attack", call us noobs and whatever else you come up with. I don't really mind. I'm not humiliated by the fact this is a CR that shows loss, lately I'm humiliated by the fact that I spent this much time as I did last days to write on this board, try to do strategic moves, hide, search, spy and whatnot in some internet game. This is my worst mistake I did. I will not do it again.

V.
    We don't want you to play 19 hours in a row. We don't want you to change your timezones according to the war. In Barbarians, we promote a healthy lifestyle. We promote integrity. We even have various experts in their own areas giving us their expertise in certain things. For example, take Tyrone, who was in a prison and was the personal trainer for many guys in there. He teaches us how to do different exercises without any gym equipment.
    Not to mention Absolute, who has a personal experience with being banned. He educates us of the dangers of cheating. We have several other experts as well, but to mention them all it would take too long of a post.

You will learn all the techniques, Vorhees. I'm afraid we can't teach you the ultimate warping strategies though, because we lack experts in that area. Please, don't learn waving from SKULL. They can only do it against a sleeping target. If they face someone being online, they'll just wave their flank ram ships. That's not what you want to learn.
  • Did you, Kingtoad, just warp around? Just to steal my 6 capture points? Well, congratulations man. That was some well spent ambrosia. If it's like you say, and you only buy legal ambrosia from Gameforge, it actually might even make it more worse, who would've thought? At least I would've understood why you're doing all this ambrosia things in the game if you get it cheaply. Or do you want to change your mind and admit to not having any legal ambrosia, finally?

"Defeat! Your Pirate Fortress has been raided by the pirates belonging to ____ from ____(edited the names so they won't contain a link to your city, as that wouldn't be allowed). 6 capture points were stolen from you in the process. The enemy pirate ships are returning to their fortress."

:lol: :pillepalle: :cookie: :rofl:
  • that's what you are and will always be, a FARM!

so please teach us your waving techniques, all I see is your replies here on the board.. You always have these fancy excuses for yourself.. Prove yourself before making a barrage of comments here.. Like they say, Action is better than words..
  • Hannibal wrote:

Did you, Kingtoad, just warp around? Just to steal my 6 capture points? Well, congratulations man. That was some well spent ambrosia. If it's like you say, and you only buy legal ambrosia from Gameforge, it actually might even make it more worse, who would've thought? At least I would've understood why you're doing all this ambrosia things in the game if you get it cheaply. Or do you want to change your mind and admit to not having any legal ambrosia, finally?

"Defeat! Your Pirate Fortress has been raided by the pirates belonging to ____ from ____(edited the names so they won't contain a link to your city, as that wouldn't be allowed). 6 capture points were stolen from you in the process. The enemy pirate ships are returning to their fortress."

I traveled 4 hours to get to your island, you did not see it? That's because you lack something, my floater was being built 4hrs on an island next to you. And how quickly you get to jump that I used ambrosia on you, are you special, that I should waste my ambrosia on you? You are not... I was there for Tyrone, you happens to be on the same island so I took you out as well.

Why do you always think that its all about you? You're nothing..

About the war, we are in it to win.. and what we've always said before, stop with all your lame excuse.. and why do you want to set a date? You want a HOF, why would we give you that easy way out? Do your work and come find us.. We are not that so hard to find.. It's because you're scared to tread on unknown waters that you are not willing to step out of your little region.. If you want to win war, with us or any other alliance in the future, stop your tirades here on the board and get to work in the game.

Got it??

PS.. He will have another reply soon of varying excuses and false accusations again.. hahaha..
  • Wow.. You said you win in navy with me and got so much damage? Where is the c.r.... You are taking about the rams... Then if you have great damage then where is your C.R...

Ow you mean the mistake of rams in the first town. Then why didnt you win the damage hannibal? You guys never win a naval fight with me...

And also my navy is still at your core... You can attack me or ill attack you.
    Tell me when you are online and dont forget to tell your friends for backup so you will not be shame by your defeat..

I am ready anytime and anywhere you want a navy bartle
  • Dont forget when you online... message me and we will begin the battle in navy... No excuses this time ok...

I have all my navy in that area so plzzz dont dissapoint me.. you said we will have a navy battle so prove it... You online and me online... i will be awake 6 more hours.. so i will be waiting for yah... bring tyrone with you or vorhees..

No excuses of sleeping and lame accusation...
  • KingofToads wrote:

Hannibal wrote:

Did you, Kingtoad, just warp around? Just to steal my 6 capture points? Well, congratulations man. That was some well spent ambrosia. If it's like you say, and you only buy legal ambrosia from Gameforge, it actually might even make it more worse, who would've thought? At least I would've understood why you're doing all this ambrosia things in the game if you get it cheaply. Or do you want to change your mind and admit to not having any legal ambrosia, finally?

I traveled 4 hours to get to your island, you did not see it? That's because you lack something, my floater was being built 4hrs on an island next to you. And how quickly you get to jump that I used ambrosia on you, are you special, that I should waste my ambrosia on you? You are not... I was there for Tyrone, you happens to be on the same island so I took you out as well.
    Defeat! Your Pirate Fortress has been raided by the pirates belonging to x from d. 1840 capture points were stolen from you in the process. The enemy pirate ships are returning to their fortress.

gz
  • Tyrone wrote:

Ciozo_miguel wrote:

Essentially you declared. I helped make this happen earlier.
    SKULL DOWS INF
    And you had ample time to prepare, you even set the date much earlier.. And why are you crumbling now? Why is your alliance giving these excuses over and over again..

You know what, I'm sick and tired of you. You always have something to say even if its doesn't make sense. You haven't proven your worth in the game. That's it