SKULL vs Barbs

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SKULL vs Barbs

SKULL wanted war against us Barbs after their war with INF. It was expected they would continue with our war immediately after their war with INF or at least a day after that. Now SKULL would've liked to have it start on Friday but that is way too late for us. Therefore I am going to make the decision for them.
    Disclaimer: KingToad has given me the choice to declare.

Terms and conditions:
    • War will begin on the 18th of April 6:00 server time and ends on the 25th of April 23:59 server time.
    • There will be no looting whatsoever seeing as this is a friendly war.
    • Damage counts as 1 point and loot as 0 points.

Tyrone the leader of Barbarians has set forth this war.
  • Since Barbs cannot wait any longer for our declaration of war on them, i expect them to be the more aggressive alliance. If they play defense mode, that would only mean 1 thing., they just make the war earlier because their GOLD SUPPLY is killing them alone. I would be glad to meet your mighty warships on our shorelines. Be offensive minded guys. i get bored easily with war mates who only knows defense and no offense at all. GOODLUCK BABRBS :xeno: :minigun: :missilelauncher: :beer:
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Since Barbs cannot wait any longer for our declaration of war on them, i expect them to be the more aggressive alliance. If they play defense mode, that would only mean 1 thing., they just make the war earlier because their GOLD SUPPLY is killing them alone. I would be glad to meet your mighty warships on our shorelines. Be offensive minded guys. i get bored easily with war mates who only knows defense and no offense at all. GOODLUCK BABRBS :xeno: :minigun: :missilelauncher: :beer:
    Man you talk way too much. If you're bored, there's X button in upper right corner. I thought the point of war was to have more points than the opponent, not to entertain a bored player whose name starts with "B".
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Since Barbs cannot wait any longer for our declaration of war on them, i expect them to be the more aggressive alliance. If they play defense mode, that would only mean 1 thing., they just make the war earlier because their GOLD SUPPLY is killing them alone. I would be glad to meet your mighty warships on our shorelines. Be offensive minded guys. i get bored easily with war mates who only knows defense and no offense at all. GOODLUCK BABRBS :xeno: :minigun: :missilelauncher: :beer:
    Yea...Tired of this guy's talking. Feels like some kid got hyped over being one among the Top in high scores :S
    Gaia :thumbsup:
  • Vorhees wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Man you talk way too much. If you're bored, there's X button in upper right corner. I thought the point of war was to have more points than the opponent, not to entertain a bored player whose name starts with "B".

Hmm what do you mean points? If anything war is determined by receiving less damage and dealing more. Also BaLTaZaR-PH's point stands. You guys declared so it's you guys on the attack.
    Order of Skulls Soldier :xeno: