Troops battling for 19 years 9 months

  • Fixed

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • Troops battling for 19 years 9 months

    General Data

    Browser (+full version data): Firefox

    Account Data (in Options ingame)
    Server/World: hephaistos
    Player-ID:
    InGame Name: Spidy

    Other/Further Information: I believe when doing the update somehow went wrong. My friend Spidy was hitting the barbarians and it should of ended by now. However it says the round will finish in 19 years and 9 months.

    Don’t know if you can look into it. But ofc needs sorting sooner rather than later as all her ships are tied up and she’s losing gold

    Screenshot (if any):
  • oh to further add to this. I sent some troops on my account to the barbs. When they arrived to fight my ships I sent went back to being avalible. I have no movements in the movements screen. Yet my troops are fighting!

    Did you even test this release?
  • OH MY! I take it back!
    113.PNG

    This was supposed to be level 39 barbarians. Only 750 axe swingers and 270 knifemen!
    After the glitch was "fixed"
    The numbers reset and now I need to kill them almost completely over again. And it totally caught my troops off guard. Good thing I had some to spare or else it would have been a catastrophe.
  • Ah crap. Now it's just a total mess.
    For some reason, all my steam giants disappeared and they were replaced by swordsmen on the frontline. -_-
    It happened at the same time with my last post on this thread but I just noticed it now... They just disappeared. I have no idea where all my SGs went.
    114.PNG
  • JOSH wrote:

    Ah crap. Now it's just a total mess.
    For some reason, all my steam giants disappeared and they were replaced by swordsmen on the frontline. -_-
    It happened at the same time with my last post on this thread but I just noticed it now... They just disappeared. I have no idea where all my SGs went.
    114.PNG
    Wow! This on the new server? That could have massive repercussions. Completely have to rebuild army. Look to get some resource compensation.
  • Kermit The Frog wrote:

    JOSH wrote:

    Ah crap. Now it's just a total mess.
    For some reason, all my steam giants disappeared and they were replaced by swordsmen on the frontline. -_-
    It happened at the same time with my last post on this thread but I just noticed it now... They just disappeared. I have no idea where all my SGs went.
    114.PNG
    Wow! This on the new server? That could have massive repercussions. Completely have to rebuild army. Look to get some resource compensation.
    Is that possible? To get compensated with resources because of glitches?


    Cause now, I've lost a lot of troops. HAHAHA.
    115.PNG

    So far, 49 gunners, 352 swords, and 3 mortars.

    Also, all my SGs. I don't remember how many there were.
  • JOSH wrote:

    Kermit The Frog wrote:

    JOSH wrote:

    Ah crap. Now it's just a total mess.
    For some reason, all my steam giants disappeared and they were replaced by swordsmen on the frontline. -_-
    It happened at the same time with my last post on this thread but I just noticed it now... They just disappeared. I have no idea where all my SGs went.
    114.PNG
    Wow! This on the new server? That could have massive repercussions. Completely have to rebuild army. Look to get some resource compensation.
    Is that possible? To get compensated with resources because of glitches?

    Cause now, I've lost a lot of troops. HAHAHA.
    115.PNG

    So far, 49 gunners, 352 swords, and 3 mortars.

    Also, all my SGs. I don't remember how many there were.
    yeah I would say you could talk to them for compensation would recommend talking to the game staff. They can point you in the right direction.
  • Kermit The Frog wrote:

    General Data

    Browser (+full version data): Firefox

    Account Data (in Options ingame)
    Server/World: hephaistos
    Player-ID:
    InGame Name: Spidy

    Other/Further Information: I believe when doing the update somehow went wrong. My friend Spidy was hitting the barbarians and it should of ended by now. However it says the round will finish in 19 years and 9 months.

    Don’t know if you can look into it. But ofc needs sorting sooner rather than later as all her ships are tied up and she’s losing gold

    Screenshot (if any):
    i wonder if this world is still here when that time ends. hahah
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.



    servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-