Extend multi interaction block to whole accounts

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Extend multi interaction block to whole accounts

Do you like this suggestion? 19
        Yes (15) 79%
        No (4) 21%
      General Information:

Only one of your multi accounts (as linked by IP sharing) can fight with a particular other account at any one time.

What are you suggesting?

Reference this thread. If one of your accounts is fighting someone, then your other accounts cannot fight that account of that person.

How will it change the interface/gameplay/battles/system?

It will mean that a fight is one on one, not many on one.

Suggestion Reason:

Per the referenced thread, this is already implemented on servers of other nationalities. I would like to see it on the English servers

Special Notes:

Multi accounts are free to have different multis attack different accounts, just not the same acounts.
      Alpha: member of Pirate's Cove.
      Beta: Leader of United Galley Slaves.

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• I read the thread and from my understanding, if you are a player of multiple accounts, and one is attacked, that one goes into defensive positions, and then your strongest multi attacks the cities of the enemy. Even there are 2 separate battle grounds (home and away), so no fleet contact, this seems like a circumvention of the spirit of no assistance between multis as this is clearly assistance. The enemy will have to divert troops to defend his home cities, and could be prevented from waving in troops to attack your original multi.

I'm voting yes for this stricter interpretation.
      Yrael, 8th Bright Shiner

Guardian of the Republic
      Knight Republic Alliance (KOR): World Alpha
      For Life
    • If this go thought, then what will happen in situation when i see that somebody is attacking me and i know that this player have second account and using poseidon temple i can send troops to attack that second account before he attacks me with the first one. Will this mean, that he will have to cancel hes attack other wise he will bet banned?
      And what about situation where i go to attack two accounts that belong to one person?
    • Monk wrote:

If this go thought, then what will happen in situation when i see that somebody is attacking me and i know that this player have second account and using poseidon temple i can send troops to attack that second account before he attacks me with the first one. Will this mean, that he will have to cancel hes attack other wise he will bet banned?
      And what about situation where i go to attack two accounts that belong to one person?
      Well if you attack 2 different accounts, that's basically it. No contact between them even if they are owned by the same person, so it won't result in a ban.

Both of the cases you described have no fleet contact between the multis.
      If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.
    • Dear Monk,
      I guess you do not understand well enough the main Idea behind the Multi accounts.
      The main idea is to allow multiple people play game from one public IP (shared or mobile networks) but not that one player owns multiple accounts !

Monk wrote:

If this go thought, then what will happen in situation when i see that somebody is attacking me and i know that this player have second account and using poseidon temple i can send troops to attack that second account before he attacks me with the first one. Will this mean, that he will have to cancel hes attack other wise he will bet banned?
      Answer to your both your question - no Ban.
      The main goal for change is to avoid situation, when Multi account owner is fighting using two or more accounts at the same time with one account.