Lets end this discussion about SKULL and the AMBRO they are using

  • Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • 69emperor wrote:

    Absolutely If they are not banned i will even pubically apologize to them (except Chiozo ) I have solid proof on him he is a cheat even if Gameforge doesnt ban him for whatever reason.

    Im curious though to you confidence in them as you know what im saying is true. you declined the offer as well and said that you didnt trust Choizo either.

    For the other players you speak of I have no proof or knowledge of any wrong doing . You guys on the other hand I do .
    *censored*
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

  • Leave him be... i dont know why this emperor has a huge grudge in me... i didnt do anything and wanted him to comeback the alliance...

    but ok.. Go ahead emperor...

    All i want to say is Godbless to you bro...

    300k Points cheating hays... But anyways Bro emperor dont have a grudge on you... All i wanted to say is GOD bless Bro... hope you are happy....

    insecurity of having no friends is Critical...

    how many alliance have you join? you jump and jump... omg its bad for not having any friends at all to support you... But anyway Bro... GODBLESS to you.. Dont want to argue with you anymore...

    :saint:
  • Let Emperor rant all day long.. He is nothing but a CRYBABY.

    His account is the standard way of playing the game, 80k TS in 4 months.. Anyone above him in TS is just plain CHEATER to his standard.

    When I first came to SICK alliance, he was an Officer, and he gave out advice on how to to this and that.

    Sometime later, I noticed I overtook him in score. Then we had our first war with FFO and all its drama..

    He was flooding the CM with messages how to do this or that, but he wasn't fighting. He said he was not big enough, then he left shortly after that.

    We didn't try to invite him back, coz there was like peace when he was gone. He creates a cloud of confusion and resentment every where he goes. He always thinks he is better than anyone, and he always has something to

    say.

    This is what I have to say to you.

    You called us CHEATS, You already reported us as what you've said, and now you open a thread to justify your claims? You wanna sway everyone to be on your side, but we only see you as CRYING coz you lost so much in our

    little war and all those strategies and advices you were giving out, you can't even execute yourself. You are just humiliating yourself.

    Why does people open another topics when they are losing in a war?
  • This is my message to you and to BARBS:

    We are still in WAR, most of your peeps are here posting about this drama again. And yet none of you has a good CR to even tip the damage we are doing to you ingame.

    We are all open for scrutiny, if the Admins finds that we have violations regarding your accusations, let them do what they think is right.

    You reported us already right? You made it clear that every detail of your accusation has evidence to truly prove us of being guilty. But this is out of your hands now. Let them do their job.

    And yet here you are still, with an open thread of throwing the accusations to the whole server. Crying as you;ve always done. This doesn't prove you are RIGHT, this proves how desperate you are to sway your alliance of your stories.

    Therefore, I will make this declaration on behalf of SKULL

    I'm getting tired of all this drama everytime we have WAR.

    If BARBS do not deal with this foul mouth EMPEROR, SKULL will forever be your enemy. And we will drag this war on until one by one your member quits. We will farm you, pillage you. This will not be very friendly anymore.

    Whoever has Emperor in his alliance is an ENEMY of SKULL and will be feeling our hatred in game. We will make your HADES stay very interesting from now on. every friend you have is a target, we will forever farm you and whoever backs you up will be farmed as well.
  • Kingtoad wrote:

    This is my message to you and to BARBS:

    We are still in WAR, most of your peeps are here posting about this drama again. And yet none of you has a good CR to even tip the damage we are doing to you ingame.

    We are all open for scrutiny, if the Admins finds that we have violations regarding your accusations, let them do what they think is right.

    You reported us already right? You made it clear that every detail of your accusation has evidence to truly prove us of being guilty. But this is out of your hands now. Let them do their job.

    And yet here you are still, with an open thread of throwing the accusations to the whole server. Crying as you;ve always done. This doesn't prove you are RIGHT, this proves how desperate you are to sway your alliance of your stories.

    Therefore, I will make this declaration on behalf of SKULL

    I'm getting tired of all this drama everytime we have WAR.

    If BARBS do not deal with this foul mouth EMPEROR, SKULL will forever be your enemy. And we will drag this war on until one by one your member quits. We will farm you, pillage you. This will not be very friendly anymore.

    Whoever has Emperor in his alliance is an ENEMY of SKULL and will be feeling our hatred in game. We will make your HADES stay very interesting from now on. every friend you have is a target, we will forever farm you and whoever backs you up will be farmed as well.
    Boo everyone just shitted their pants boo so scary you are. You say you have not cheated at all but when emperor makes a thread every member of SKULL becomes a keyboard warrior and gets angry at him. If you have not cheated why would you even give a damn about a liar? Makes absolutely no sense. So next time you try to decline the fact that you have cheated, get 36 braincells first so you could do it properly.
  • Absolute wrote:

    Boo everyone just shitted their pants boo so scary you are. You say you have not cheated at all but when emperor makes a thread every member of SKULL becomes a keyboard warrior and gets angry at him. If you have not cheated why would you even give a damn about a liar? Makes absolutely no sense. So next time you try to decline the fact that you have cheated, get 36 braincells first so you could do it properly.


    Who are you? Ah, you're the one with a banned account in-game, right? Look who's talking on cheating.
    You clearly did not understand what I wrote, but if you wanna be the hero, come up to me in game. Coz i'm telling you right now, we are toasting your leader Tyrone in his own town. Go to the leaderboards if you still see him as the one with the highest MS. You're all TALK. You can't even fight a one week war with almost a month of preparations on your part. The only thing you are good at are making LAME EXCUSES of cheating, treating you unfairly, attacking your towns while you sleep.. This is war, friendly, but war.. You made the terms, we did not. We asked for extension, you did not obliged but yet we accepted it.


    You people are just *snip*. Your leader who used to have the highest MS, I've ever seen in HADES, could not even produce 1 good CR with 25k generals. Who ever told you that leaving troops in your town with no
    cooks can't be killed? We are killing them, we know how, it doesn't need the brain of a genius to figure it out. on top of that, BARBS, has performed POORLY in this war. People expected you to give us a beating or close to it. If you calculate the damage done in this war, your performance is very close to INF. You are nothing but a FARM ALLIANCE. Not to be humiliated on the board, you resort to the age-old excuse of cheating. I've lost respect in many of you.
    Farmerstyle 14K down to 2k, Tyrone 25k down to 5k and still going down,


    Hannibal your next.. Hide your 15k Generals coz we are coming for you.
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

  • Kingtoad wrote:

    This is my message to you and to BARBS:

    We are still in WAR, most of your peeps are here posting about this drama again. And yet none of you has a good CR to even tip the damage we are doing to you ingame.

    We are all open for scrutiny, if the Admins finds that we have violations regarding your accusations, let them do what they think is right.

    You reported us already right? You made it clear that every detail of your accusation has evidence to truly prove us of being guilty. But this is out of your hands now. Let them do their job.

    And yet here you are still, with an open thread of throwing the accusations to the whole server. Crying as you;ve always done. This doesn't prove you are RIGHT, this proves how desperate you are to sway your alliance of your stories.

    Therefore, I will make this declaration on behalf of SKULL

    I'm getting tired of all this drama everytime we have WAR.

    If BARBS do not deal with this foul mouth EMPEROR, SKULL will forever be your enemy. And we will drag this war on until one by one your member quits. We will farm you, pillage you. This will not be very friendly anymore.

    Whoever has Emperor in his alliance is an ENEMY of SKULL and will be feeling our hatred in game. We will make your HADES stay very interesting from now on. every friend you have is a target, we will forever farm you and whoever backs you up will be farmed as well.
    Emperor hasn't been posting anymore as that's what you have plead for. But you keep on weeping here on the board.

    Make up your mind.
  • Kingtoad wrote:

    Absolute wrote:

    Boo everyone just shitted their pants boo so scary you are. You say you have not cheated at all but when emperor makes a thread every member of SKULL becomes a keyboard warrior and gets angry at him. If you have not cheated why would you even give a damn about a liar? Makes absolutely no sense. So next time you try to decline the fact that you have cheated, get 36 braincells first so you could do it properly.
    Who are you? Ah, you're the one with a banned account in-game, right? Look who's talking on cheating.
    You clearly did not understand what I wrote, but if you wanna be the hero, come up to me in game. Coz i'm telling you right now, we are toasting your leader Tyrone in his own town. Go to the leaderboards if you still see him as the one with the highest MS. You're all TALK. You can't even fight a one week war with almost a month of preparations on your part. The only thing you are good at are making LAME EXCUSES of cheating, treating you unfairly, attacking your towns while you sleep.. This is war, friendly, but war.. You made the terms, we did not. We asked for extension, you did not obliged but yet we accepted it.


    You people are just SORE LOSERS. Your leader who used to have the highest MS, I've ever seen in HADES, could not even produce 1 good CR with 25k generals. Who ever told you that leaving troops in your town with no
    cooks can't be killed? We are killing them, we know how, it doesn't need the brain of a genius to figure it out. on top of that, BARBS, has performed POORLY in this war. People expected you to give us a beating or close to it. If you calculate the damage done in this war, your performance is very close to INF. You are nothing but a FARM ALLIANCE. Not to be humiliated on the board, you resort to the age-old excuse of cheating. I've lost respect in many of you.
    Farmerstyle 14K down to 2k, Tyrone 25k down to 5k and still going down,


    Hannibal your next.. Hide your 15k Generals coz we are coming for you.
    Well your argument against me about the war is as invalid as it can get since Im not part of the war. Feels like you thought what to reply and pulled that war bullshit out of ur hairy ass lmao. I guess your 37 chromosomes kicked in so I do not blame you.
  • Kingtoad wrote:

    Absolute wrote:

    Boo everyone just shitted their pants boo so scary you are. You say you have not cheated at all but when emperor makes a thread every member of SKULL becomes a keyboard warrior and gets angry at him. If you have not cheated why would you even give a damn about a liar? Makes absolutely no sense. So next time you try to decline the fact that you have cheated, get 36 braincells first so you could do it properly.
    Who are you? Ah, you're the one with a banned account in-game, right? Look who's talking on cheating.
    You clearly did not understand what I wrote, but if you wanna be the hero, come up to me in game. Coz i'm telling you right now, we are toasting your leader Tyrone in his own town. Go to the leaderboards if you still see him as the one with the highest MS. You're all TALK. You can't even fight a one week war with almost a month of preparations on your part. The only thing you are good at are making LAME EXCUSES of cheating, treating you unfairly, attacking your towns while you sleep.. This is war, friendly, but war.. You made the terms, we did not. We asked for extension, you did not obliged but yet we accepted it.


    You people are just SORE LOSERS. Your leader who used to have the highest MS, I've ever seen in HADES, could not even produce 1 good CR with 25k generals. Who ever told you that leaving troops in your town with no
    cooks can't be killed? We are killing them, we know how, it doesn't need the brain of a genius to figure it out. on top of that, BARBS, has performed POORLY in this war. People expected you to give us a beating or close to it. If you calculate the damage done in this war, your performance is very close to INF. You are nothing but a FARM ALLIANCE. Not to be humiliated on the board, you resort to the age-old excuse of cheating. I've lost respect in many of you.
    Farmerstyle 14K down to 2k, Tyrone 25k down to 5k and still going down,


    Hannibal your next.. Hide your 15k Generals coz we are coming for you.
    First of all, it has been very impressive on your part to beat us so badly. I wonder why this is the reason. We applaud you for sure.

    Lame excuses of cheating? I believe that part has little to do with this war itself. Something made the discussion go into your alleged cheating and you can't handle the accusations. You don't approve of the conversation being posted here. Why would this be? In fact, you haven't even answered no to that question. You're too focused on trash talking. Friendly war, mind you.

    I admit I made an army too big. It actually even to me as a little surprise. Either way, I kept it going for days expecting there would at least be a battle or two nearby but your tactic seems to be teleporting towns with ambrosia, which is a bit questionable but oh well. You expect us to come running to your islands but what is the reason we don't? Perhaps because your towns are in some God forsaken coordinates and your counter to that is teleporting your towns, of course. Do you not see the overpowered strategy here?

    I accepted the war regardless of the fact I have been very busy this week. Has that not occured to you as of yet? What have you been doing in your life this week besides play this game?

    I am fully aware an army without cooks can still be obliterated. (How could I not have realised that?) Did it take you 12 years of Ikariam experience to figure this one out? :thumbsup:



    You just messaged me in Ikariam asking if you destroyed my army during night again. You're damn right you did. What a splendid conclusion. This might be to your advantage considering your timezone is the opposite of this server's. In spite of that, I hope you've had a fun time fighting numbers rather than a human being. Maybe there would have been some sense to this war if it wasn't finding Nemo against night time warriors.
  • Kingtoad wrote:

    he hasn't posted but he made an open thread! You make up your mind!
    It's not like he made the thread after you plead for him to stop. Had he not made a separate thread, the war thread would have been filled with this discussion. Is that what you would have preferred?

    I've made my mind.
  • Tyrone wrote:

    First of all, it has been very impressive on your part to beat us so badly. I wonder why this is the reason. We applaud you for sure.
    Lame excuses of cheating? I believe that part has little to do with this war itself. Something made the discussion go into your alleged cheating and you can't handle the accusations. You don't approve of the conversation being posted here. Why would this be? In fact, you haven't even answered no to that question. You're too focused on trash talking. Friendly war, mind you.

    I admit I made an army too big. It actually even to me as a little surprise. Either way, I kept it going for days expecting there would at least be a battle or two nearby but your tactic seems to be teleporting towns with ambrosia, which is a bit questionable but oh well. You expect us to come running to your islands but what is the reason we don't? Perhaps because your towns are in some God forsaken coordinates and your counter to that is teleporting your towns, of course. Do you not see the overpowered strategy here?

    I accepted the war regardless of the fact I have been very busy this week. Has that not occured to you as of yet? What have you been doing in your life this week besides play this game?

    I am fully aware an army without cooks can still be obliterated. (How could I not have realised that?) Did it take you 12 years of Ikariam experience to figure this one out? :thumbsup:



    You just messaged me in Ikariam asking if you destroyed my army during night again. You're damn right you did. What a splendid conclusion. This might be to your advantage considering your timezone is the opposite of this server's. In spite of that, I hope you've had a fun time fighting numbers rather than a human being. Maybe there would have been some sense to this war if it wasn't finding Nemo against night time warriors.
    All I read in your reply are EXCUSES and EXCUSES..

    I accepted the war regardless of the fact I have been very busy this week. - You Dowed us remember? You were very itchy on getting the war started not me. Shall I show them our conversation?


    Perhaps because your towns are in some God forsaken coordinates and your counter to that is teleporting your towns, of course. Do you not see the overpowered strategy here? - Why did you accept this war in the first place? You know where we are located, and if in every war we accept your excuse of your poor performance becoz of our locations, what would that make you?

    Maybe there would have been some sense to this war if it wasn't finding Nemo against night time warriors. - another lame excuse



    Why don't we talk of the WAR instead..


    Why did you make 25k Generals at all? To deter us? Hahaha..
    Can you show me a CR where you won, by any chance please, I beg you.


    I hope you've had a fun time fighting numbers rather than a human being - I had fun fighting, I always do, as most of us in this game do. Those numbers you are speaking that I'm fighting is a reflection of its owner ( a human being). You've made those numbers, and my numbers killed yours. Numbers don't lie. Humans do. Go check the leaderboards again, why your numbers are way below than ours. Why in the top 20 Offensive points, your name doesn't even come up, despite having that massive generals.

    You have been humiliated, and to save face, your alliance resorted to throwing the "cheating excuse".

    Be a man, and accept your defeat.

    Tsk tsk tsk.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Kingtoad ().

  • Absolute wrote:

    Well your argument against me about the war is as invalid as it can get since Im not part of the war. Feels like you thought what to reply and pulled that war bullshit out of ur hairy ass lmao. I guess your 37 chromosomes kicked in so I do not blame you.
    Who are you? Ah, you're the one with a banned account in-game, right? Look who's talking on cheating. - This one's for you.. the rest are for your alliance.

    And please don't make yourself feel important, YOU are not!

    Thank you.
  • Kingtoad wrote:

    Tyrone wrote:

    First of all, it has been very impressive on your part to beat us so badly. I wonder why this is the reason. We applaud you for sure.
    Lame excuses of cheating? I believe that part has little to do with this war itself. Something made the discussion go into your alleged cheating and you can't handle the accusations. You don't approve of the conversation being posted here. Why would this be? In fact, you haven't even answered no to that question. You're too focused on trash talking. Friendly war, mind you.

    I admit I made an army too big. It actually even to me as a little surprise. Either way, I kept it going for days expecting there would at least be a battle or two nearby but your tactic seems to be teleporting towns with ambrosia, which is a bit questionable but oh well. You expect us to come running to your islands but what is the reason we don't? Perhaps because your towns are in some God forsaken coordinates and your counter to that is teleporting your towns, of course. Do you not see the overpowered strategy here?

    I accepted the war regardless of the fact I have been very busy this week. Has that not occured to you as of yet? What have you been doing in your life this week besides play this game?

    I am fully aware an army without cooks can still be obliterated. (How could I not have realised that?) Did it take you 12 years of Ikariam experience to figure this one out? :thumbsup:



    You just messaged me in Ikariam asking if you destroyed my army during night again. You're damn right you did. What a splendid conclusion. This might be to your advantage considering your timezone is the opposite of this server's. In spite of that, I hope you've had a fun time fighting numbers rather than a human being. Maybe there would have been some sense to this war if it wasn't finding Nemo against night time warriors.
    All I read in your reply are EXCUSES and EXCUSES..
    I accepted the war regardless of the fact I have been very busy this week. - You Dowed us remember? You were very itchy on getting the war started not me. Shall I show them our conversation?


    Perhaps because your towns are in some God forsaken coordinates and your counter to that is teleporting your towns, of course. Do you not see the overpowered strategy here? - Why did you accept this war in the first place? You know where we are located, and if in every war we accept your excuse of your poor performance becoz of our locations, what would that make you?

    Maybe there would have been some sense to this war if it wasn't finding Nemo against night time warriors. - another lame excuse



    Why don't we talk of the WAR instead..


    Why did you make 25k Generals at all? To deter us? Hahaha..
    Can you show me a CR where you won, by any chance please, I beg you.


    I hope you've had a fun time fighting numbers rather than a human being - I had fun fighting, I always do, as most of us in this game do. Those numbers you are speaking that I'm fighting is a reflection of its owner ( a human being). You've made those numbers, and my numbers killed yours. Numbers don't lie. Humans do. Go check the leaderboards again, why your numbers are way below than ours. Why in the top 20 Offensive points, your name doesn't even come up, despite having that massive generals.

    You have been humiliated, and to save face, your alliance resorted to throwing the "cheating excuse".

    Be a man, and accept your defeat.

    Tsk tsk tsk.

    Let's start with learning two new words:
    ldoceonline.com/dictionary/excuse
    ldoceonline.com/dictionary/fact
    Do you need help with reading these?

    I accepted the war, yes, I told you I made an army too big and it was expected for the war to start almost immediately after your war with INF. Maybe look for that conversation, too? I think it's not in the same conversation. You can show our conversation all you want. When are you going to stop hiding your converesations if there is no proof or whatever?

    I accepted the war because first of all you essentially declared it on us by saying we're after INF and because there isn't really declining a war, is there?

    Finding Nemo against night time warriors is not a lame excuse. It's simply how it is.