Lets end this discussion about SKULL and the AMBRO they are using

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• 69emperor wrote:

Id like to publicly bring a discussion of Skull and what I believe is illegal use of Ambro . I have a conversation that Id like to bring forth between me and Ciozo .

I am asking for permission from Ciozo that allows me to bring this conversation to light here on the forum for all to see and make their own opinions on. This permission is as per board rule

"When posting in game messages or private content which directly involves one (or more) additional parties, the consent of all parties must be given."

If Skull is truly playing on a fair field then they wont have any issues giving me permission to do so and then we can all just let this go one way or the other.

To those players in Skull that do not partake in this Ambro activity I apologize. Reaper I know you play fair and you have my respect.

HI BUDDY. YOU CAN REPORT CIOZO MESSAGE IF YOU HAVE PROOF HE OFFERED YOU ABOUT AMBROSIA,
    HE CAN BE BANNED FOR ILLEGAL ADVERTISEMENT LIKE THAT.

I GUESS CIOZO WAS ALSO VALENTIN TEAM MAFIA CHEATING FAMILIA ON HEPHAISTOS. PLEASE OBSERVE THAT TWO ACCOUNTS. THEY DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL.

-NRIP-

The post was edited 1 time, last by GreenGreenUnseen ().

• Tyrone wrote:

I accepted the war, yes, I told you I made an army too big and it was expected for the war to start almost immediately after your war with INF. Maybe look for that conversation, too? I think it's not in the same conversation. You can show our conversation all you want. When are you going to stop hiding your converesations if there is no proof or whatever?

I accepted the war because first of all you essentially declared it on us by saying we're after INF and because there isn't really declining a war, is there?

Finding Nemo against night time warriors is not a lame excuse. It's simply how it is.
    The timeline after our war with INF was only a few days.. You had all the opportunity to make this war interesting in-game. You had your armies and fleets ready to roll out, while we were rebuilding. Why didn't you? We were waiting. Now that you are losing, you have all these lame excuse to throw about. We don't care what you are in RL, we don't care if you're busy, we don't care if its night time in your place. You accepted this war, no You DoWed on us even. Why make a fuss all of a sudden, you're all just avoiding the fact the you LOST! and you lost really really bad, so bad that no one would ever try to apply for your alliance. All that MS your alliance had at the start of this war, and not one good CR out of it..

"First of all, it has been very impressive on your part to beat us so badly. I wonder why this is the reason." - Comments like this are makes you tell a person is bu++hurt, They really can't accept their defeat and would resort to conspiracy theories rather than accepting the truth that they lost.. Plain and Simple!
  • 69emperor wrote:

Id like to publicly bring a discussion of Skull and what I believe is illegal use of Ambro . I have a conversation that Id like to bring forth between me and Ciozo .

I am asking for permission from Ciozo that allows me to bring this conversation to light here on the forum for all to see and make their own opinions on. This permission is as per board rule

"When posting in game messages or private content which directly involves one (or more) additional parties, the consent of all parties must be given."

If Skull is truly playing on a fair field then they wont have any issues giving me permission to do so and then we can all just let this go one way or the other.

To those players in Skull that do not partake in this Ambro activity I apologize. Reaper I know you play fair and you have my respect.

HI BUDDY. YOU CAN REPORT CIOZO MESSAGE IF YOU HAVE PROOF HE OFFERED YOU ABOUT AMBROSIA,
    HE CAN BE BANNED FOR ILLEGAL ADVERTISEMENT LIKE THAT.

I GUESS CIOZO WAS ALSO VALENTIN TEAM MAFIA CHEATING FAMILIA ON HEPHAISTOS. PLEASE OBSERVE THAT TWO ACCOUNTS. THEY DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL.

KINGTOAD WAS ALSO HERE IN HEPHAISTOS SO BETTER OBSERVE THIS MAFIA CHEATING FAMILIA

-NRIP-
  • Kingtoad wrote:

Tyrone wrote:

I accepted the war, yes, I told you I made an army too big and it was expected for the war to start almost immediately after your war with INF. Maybe look for that conversation, too? I think it's not in the same conversation. You can show our conversation all you want. When are you going to stop hiding your converesations if there is no proof or whatever?

I accepted the war because first of all you essentially declared it on us by saying we're after INF and because there isn't really declining a war, is there?

Finding Nemo against night time warriors is not a lame excuse. It's simply how it is.
    The timeline after our war with INF was only a few days.. You had all the opportunity to make this war interesting in-game. You had your armies and fleets ready to roll out, while we were rebuilding. Why didn't you? We were waiting. Now that you are losing, you have all these lame excuse to throw about. We don't care what you are in RL, we don't care if you're busy, we don't care if its night time in your place. You accepted this war, no You DoWed on us even. Why make a fuss all of a sudden, you're all just avoiding the fact the you LOST! and you lost really really bad, so bad that no one would ever try to apply for your alliance. All that MS your alliance had at the start of this war, and not one good CR out of it..

"First of all, it has been very impressive on your part to beat us so badly. I wonder why this is the reason." - Comments like this are makes you tell a person is bu++hurt, They really can't accept their defeat and would resort to conspiracy theories rather than accepting the truth that they lost.. Plain and Simple!
    Replying to you starts getting amusing.

"Only a few days" but it ended up being quite a few days had we waited for you. Besides, what is the problem here again? It seems clear to me you had no trouble with the war beginning two days earlier. In fact, you would probably be crying even harder had you made massive armies.

You keep saying excuses but I'm not here complaining. That's just how it is.

The trash talk keeps on coming. Well done.
  • Kingtoad wrote:

1st grader intellect?
    This indeed is the only impression I am getting out of you.

I'm not going to explain this again but I will make it very simple for you: What is the problem with you not getting an additional two days of building units when you had no trouble with what you had?
  • I'm just going to ask you one thing.

Where were you on the leaderboards before you bought ambro through ciozo?? You were 2 islands away from me, then teleported somewhere else.

2 weeks later, and I see my former neighbour 5th on the leaderboards. At that same time, o_o passed Indra like crazy because he did the same thing - bought ambrosia through ciozo.

Then when you pair it up with the screenshot from Emperor, you can see why.

104.20$ for 3600 ambrosia. Wicked.
    If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.
  • Tyrone wrote:

Flexta McSignals wrote:

104.20$ for 3600 ambrosia. Wicked.
    Cheaper if you're a Philipino... God knows where this ambrosia comes from and whether it actually holds any value. For all we know, someone's making a fortune here.
    Exactly. If the ambrosia is hacked, all the money they sent to ciozo might actually be in his pockets right now, rather than ACTUALLY cashed in.

But to be honest, I wouldn't mind since it's still a huge discount, and nobody gives any services for free. Ciozo's service is a real bargain.

Messaged him ingame to do the same thing with me, but he keeps denying it and won't help me :(

All I wanted to do was be o_o for a day, sadface
    If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.
  • VaLenTin wrote:

How can u ban me.. I never make the Paper acc.. Check the history or the IP... I never use proxy server or never do multi acc....

Omg This is *snip* up server... I played almost 8years in this server straight and never did ban for multi...

banning a person for multi? This really is *snip* up..

others have 11 multi and can make it donate it pillage it...

while me only 1 Multi who i didnt raid never did pillage never do I.P fleet contact.... Only 1 MULTI.... and banned for just 2 acc. Me and my sister acc. wherei...

Plzzz Do explain me this ban.. or do you want the server to be DEAD... No wonder this ikariam will got a few players because of this *snip* ban without *snip* good reasonssssss..

Never did i make So MUch multi like NRIP of RIP alliance... and Never do 11 Multi just to benefit the island and pillage them.. really sucks the game

REMEMBER THIS YOU CRY ON POST AFTER YOU GET BANNED
    THEN YOUR CIOZO ACCOUNT NOW WAS ACTIVE BECAUSE YOU CANT PLAY ON HEPHAISTOS.
    YOU CAN FOOL PLAYERS HERE YOU GRAMMAR, TEXT STYLE WAS SAME SH#T AS YOU.
    THEY HAVE PROOF YOUR ARE OFFERED AMBROSIA ILLEGALLY :)
    YOU STILL WEAK EVEN YOU USE AMBROSIA ILLEGALLY AGAINST ME ON HEPHA YOU STILL LOSER.

-NRIP-
  • I think it has been said before...If you suspect of someone cheating/breaking rules...etc - Then please Open a ticket in Support and the Game staff will be more than happy to help you....or feel free to use the in game report function.

Closing Thread.

Want to become an Elite Member? Ask me how..

Thank you FinJambo for my Signature

Board Rules | Support