Lets end this discussion about SKULL and the AMBRO they are using

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Emperor then why didnt you Buy?

and slack that is not associated in any ikariam .. and also you can use dummy acc. just to cover.. anyone can put Ciozo in there name in slack...

emperor if we are ban then we are guilty but if we are not... then this thread is Useless.. just to cover up story... and why speak now? coz you guys are defeated in every major battle? You can gain sympathy but in truth you are butthurt...

this will be my last post in this forum... The war will continue... 15k m.s beating 70k m.s

Like i said you can Use dummy acc. in slack and can easily screenshot it...

therefore Emperor bro i pray for you also and goodwell in this game... YOu can dominate this server its yours.... you are the BEST ikariam Player and the Best experience battle player... GODBLess to you bro..

You can earn the sympathy by others but you cant earn the respect for being a great battle player...
  • I didnt buy because Its cheating ! And you contradict yourself asking me why I didnt buy and then say it wasnt you and was an alt account that sent that. Also if it wasnt you then you would not have had a problem with me posting them and could have defended yourself.

Your out your done .

No one will ever take you or Skulls seriously anymore. You have embarrassed yourself and your team .(the honest ones anyways!)

You speak of respect ?? I have respect . I dont need to cheat to gain respect. You on the other hand have none.
    Former Leader of Dominators (Demeter)
    Former Leader of Empire (Iota)

• Ciozo_miguel wrote:

Emperor then why didnt you Buy?

and slack that is not associated in any ikariam .. and also you can use dummy acc. just to cover.. anyone can put Ciozo in there name in slack...

emperor if we are ban then we are guilty but if we are not... then this thread is Useless.. just to cover up story... and why speak now? coz you guys are defeated in every major battle? You can gain sympathy but in truth you are butthurt...

this will be my last post in this forum... The war will continue... 15k m.s beating 70k m.s

Like i said you can Use dummy acc. in slack and can easily screenshot it...

therefore Emperor bro i pray for you also and goodwell in this game... YOu can dominate this server its yours.... you are the BEST ikariam Player and the Best experience battle player... GODBLess to you bro..

You can earn the sympathy by others but you cant earn the respect for being a great battle player...
    Well Ciozo lets sum this up.
    I also was banned in Hades but you know whats the difference between you guys and me? I have the pride to say that I cheated and was banned for it but you on the other hand, look like a kid who stole Snickers from Walmart and now is not admitting it.
    Dummy account? Nice joke we can clearly see SICK alliance group in that pic with Death,Flezo you and others so possibility of it being fake is 0.
    And btw is this the first time you got accused of cheating? Nope.
    So have fun ciozo or should I call you ValenTin now? :stick:
  • Ok...

and who is valentin?

anyways i will not argue with you guys anymore.... Just do what you want.. report.. this is tiring already.. You can call me a cheater or anything...

but you cannot denied i *snip* your Navy ^___^ thats all thank you guys... Wont argue anymore...

Anyways Emperor GOdbless....

Edit - Watch your cussing - Hera-

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• Now you're telling it's a dummy account, Ciozo? First you didn't give a permission to post. What permission is there to give, if those messages aren't even yours?

Anyways, I remember when I messaged you a week or two after this server had launched, and you said something about wanting to chat in slack. Coincidence?

Also, how many times have you declared to "quit" from playing or posting in the board?
    Passion’s good. Gets blood pumping.
  • this guy is still thinking people don't know he's valentin.

ciozo we didn't guess it, we've been TOLD that you are by people from SKULL. No need to pretend, once a cheat always a cheat. that's why mr. valentin is banned on hepha :)
    If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.
  • DeathDawg wrote:

Deathdawg uses no hacks and you know that Emperor . let's get back to battles and leave this discussion for the cheap reality shows . What happened to friendly war. Next time put no warp (or mulits ) in the DoW .
    No you didnt that I know of but the account you took over is 0_0 and you know that account was built on Ambro that was illegal. Reaper you know I am telling the truth about all of this and thats why your not saying much.

Im calling for the disbanding of The old alliance Sick (Skull) and all its members to leave it . It is the only honourable thing you guys who havent cheated to do Dont look like the rest of these guys. You can still have some honor and respect left in this

• bigger chance is that more of their players will use ciozo's discount rather than disbanding

I see some serious growth with some of their members which can't be done in top 50 without ambro. maybe they bought it legally? ;)

but like ambro discounts weren't enough, so they had to cheat with piracy pushing too :D Cuz when you put your hand in a bowl of candies, why not just take the whole bowl and the table with you?
  • lol...... You guys are really funny. Lets get back to the war.

Ambro had nothing to do with the battles we fought. It straight experience. Ambro cant win wars, experience wins wars.

Ambro is for players who want to grow. Or win piracy. You shouldnt bring that up while we fight.
  • well this thread is not about the war so really no correlation whatsoever

don't you guys find it funny that the same player is the reason why there's a complete circus on the forums on both hepha and hades
    keep denying it tho
  • Yeah Reaper this thread is not about the war . This is for the discussion of Skull using illegal ambrosia.

You need to do the right thing . Its all been exposed and now the server knows the truth . Your big players all got that way through the use of Ciozos Ambrosia. You know it ...I know it and now the server knows it . You cant hide from it . You cant say awww lets go back to the war and forget this thread.

Its too late for that and your making yourselves look silly . Man up to what has been done .Show people that you deserve to be respected and not some pawn in a cheating alliance.

The ambro was used for research development early in the game ,building speed ups. Converting Piracy points, Warping towns,padlock protecting ,etc etc etc. Thats how Sick(Skull ) got so big so fast. This is how Skull uses its Ambro to gain the upper hand on the servers players during wars and battles.

The first battle in Skulls vs Barbs was Unknown (Jug) warping his town in taking out one of our players and then warping off.

How can you feel good about yourselves doing this or being a part of all that?

If you do feel good about it then your just as bad as the players using the illegal Ambro. And if thats the case I have no respect for you either

• Guys,

i believe that the major damage that so much Ambro has done to our war is that it is depraved of grandiose battles and wonderful huge CRs with thousands of soldiers present.

Now all we are doing is literaly moving half a million of general points around the map. And it's a shame.

Now, if anything illegal is happening Gameforge should take action because it's those things that turn the game into a huge wasteland.
  • Man we've been saying this since whenever Hades started but all of our conversation were in Tagalog so I was not able to share it to anyone. He's even offered us 1ambro = 1 PHP (that's like 3500ambro = $70 8o ) to us before so the offer you had @emperor was blown out already. :lol:

But yeah he will continue to babble non-sense out of his mouth until you get tired of his sh!t. Hi Valentin! :love:
    Why so serious? :evilgrin:

-Hades - JekSnow - FFO (For Fun Only)-