Lets end this discussion about SKULL and the AMBRO they are using

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• someone is butthurt lol.... The reason why you recieved major damage is because we played smarter. Barbs is a very good alliance. Very skilled fighters. But we are as active as them and online almost all the time. If you keep complaining about ambro this and ambro that, it wont do you any good.

If you really believe we are cheating in this war, we will accept your surrender. Just admit defeat and we can end it today. No need to keep bi**hing about getting your @ss beat.

Manos wrote:

Guys,

i believe that the major damage that so much Ambro has done to our war is that it is depraved of grandiose battles and wonderful huge CRs with thousands of soldiers present.

Now all we are doing is literaly moving half a million of general points around the map. And it's a shame.

Now, if anything illegal is happening Gameforge should take action because it's those things that turn the game into a huge wasteland.
  • They're not using cheat they are just bunch of rich kid. Also I like to invite you in Alpha there's a lot of players there and war freak like COM and -W- you will enjoy it. Since you're a rich kid you can just transfer your account there, lol.

ⓉⓝⓉ   (⃝ⓛⓟⓗⓐ   )⃝    &⃝ ⓀⓀⓀ   (⃝Ⓗⓐⓓⓔⓢ   )⃝
  • TO SUM THIS UP, OK.. I WILL CONFESS WHO THE REAL CHEATER IS... -----TYRONE--- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA he is the biggest cheater in HADES SERVER. Even I don't know how to lose 600k gold per day. OMG.. and with his 25k MS MILITARY YET NOT A SINGLE CR HAS BEEN MADE BY HIM. AS YOU SEE ON THE WAR BOARD NO CR FROM TYRONE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE OTHER THING HERE IS HE LOST HIS ARMY AND NAVY WITHOUT FIGHTING.. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE?.. WANNA KNOW HOW?.. OK I WILL TELL YOU GUYS.. HE SUFFER MAJOR GOLD BURNDEN AND SAD TO SAY IT GOT DRAINED.. AND HIS TROOPS LEFT HIM CRYING.. HAHAHAH CHEATER..
  • Man, you can never put a good man down., ciozo is indeed an experienced fighter in ikariam. whoever denies it means he had never face him on the battlefield. your claim on him as a cheater on ambro seems to be opposite on his account. he is low TS and you all can check him in the highscore. Anybody here who can fight him same size and beat him is a legend.Come on guys talking to much wont make you all great. BEAT him ingame and talk to me again after. defeat is part of living and if you people cannot handle defeat as part of it you will most likely to suffer depression and anxiety. Man, those illness are too dangerous that it might kill you. calm down and think again. THIS IS JUST A GAME. Don't let this game take away your life. man move on. Insecurity is a disease, get well soon Bitch3s...
  • Ciozo_miguel wrote:

Forfeit? Wahahahahaha you want a rematch... ok i can obligue... Same Size of ships? same amount.. Just tell me... i could pass the waving technique if you want in our battle.. go study it

Nah man, was just kidding ofc. You defeated me, I admit. You were better. Now if you cheated to do that, you know it. I don't and quite frankly, I don't even give a damn anymore. If you didn't cheat, you're my naval hero.

Some people go to church to get inner strength and feel good, some ppl cheat in computer game, some play fair. Whatever rocks your boat is ok.
  • JekSnow wrote:

Man we've been saying this since whenever Hades started but all of our conversation were in Tagalog so I was not able to share it to anyone. He's even offered us 1ambro = 1 PHP (that's like 3500ambro = $70 8o ) to us before so the offer you had @emperor was blown out already. :lol:

But yeah he will continue to babble non-sense out of his mouth until you get tired of his sh!t. Hi Valentin! :love:
    ValenTin ? Who is that? Ciozo does not know him.. Do you know him Jek? I heard that ValenTin got banned from heph for cheating ciozo would have never done that right? right? :stick:
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

TO SUM THIS UP, OK.. I WILL CONFESS WHO THE REAL CHEATER IS... -----TYRONE--- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA he is the biggest cheater in HADES SERVER. Even I don't know how to lose 600k gold per day. OMG.. and with his 25k MS MILITARY YET NOT A SINGLE CR HAS BEEN MADE BY HIM. AS YOU SEE ON THE WAR BOARD NO CR FROM TYRONE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE OTHER THING HERE IS HE LOST HIS ARMY AND NAVY WITHOUT FIGHTING.. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE?.. WANNA KNOW HOW?.. OK I WILL TELL YOU GUYS.. HE SUFFER MAJOR GOLD BURNDEN AND SAD TO SAY IT GOT DRAINED.. AND HIS TROOPS LEFT HIM CRYING.. HAHAHAH CHEATER..
    Are you ok? Of course we will burn gold when we're moving all day looking for some troops. Even if we find something, you guys move them. When we go to sleep, boom we've been attacked 10 times from a town that was 10 hours away just a few hours ago? Alright... Just so you know also, Tyrone didn't lose those troops. Just learn to play outside your ambrosia and you'd know some techniques.

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Man, you can never put a good man down., ciozo is indeed an experienced fighter in ikariam. whoever denies it means he had never face him on the battlefield. your claim on him as a cheater on ambro seems to be opposite on his account. he is low TS and you all can check him in the highscore. Anybody here who can fight him same size and beat him is a legend.Come on guys talking to much wont make you all great. BEAT him ingame and talk to me again after. defeat is part of living and if you people cannot handle defeat as part of it you will most likely to suffer depression and anxiety. Man, those illness are too dangerous that it might kill you. calm down and think again. THIS IS JUST A GAME. Don't let this game take away your life. man move on. Insecurity is a disease, get well soon Bitch3s...
    He's nothing special. He's asking if we need his waving technique, but man, we know how to wave. It's just impossible to do that while sleeping. ?(
    Or are you saying that someone who sends a first line of ram ships to the battle in first round is good?
    Passion’s good. Gets blood pumping.
  • Grim Reaper DaWar wrote:

someone is butthurt lol.... The reason why you recieved major damage is because we played smarter. Barbs is a very good alliance. Very skilled fighters. But we are as active as them and online almost all the time. If you keep complaining about ambro this and ambro that, it wont do you any good.

If you really believe we are cheating in this war, we will accept your surrender. Just admit defeat and we can end it today. No need to keep bi**hing about getting your @ss beat.

Manos wrote:

Guys,

i believe that the major damage that so much Ambro has done to our war is that it is depraved of grandiose battles and wonderful huge CRs with thousands of soldiers present.

Now all we are doing is literaly moving half a million of general points around the map. And it's a shame.

Now, if anything illegal is happening Gameforge should take action because it's those things that turn the game into a huge wasteland.

Basically i'm saying quite the opposite. You did not do any major damage and neither did we, just because we move 500k generals around the map...

iAnyway... that's not the topic now..
  • Sorry, but something bugs me, since I don't understand it. What's "butthurt"? Is that some computer slang or Ikariam thing that I'm unfamiliar with? My butt never hurts, even though some actions in this war sure feel like I took it from behind.
  • Ladies and Gents

This is not a thread to discuss the war of Barbs vs Skull. This is a thread to discuss the illegal use of Ambro by Skull .For their personal gain and use in war tactics in all their wars to date.

Lets get this back on track.

Ill let you know that the accounts of Ciozo,Baltazaar,Deathdawg, Kingtoad and Juggaio (formerly unknown ) have all been reported to the top Adminstration of the game. Deathdawg and Juggiao claim they took over the accounts but these accounts were built on hacked ambro so thats why I reported them as well..I have asked that they look at each and every one of their ambrosia purchased for these accounts and trace it back to the method of payment and see if the method of payment coincides with that account and the amount of ambrosia received for that payment. If these players have done it all legally then they will have nothing to worry about as it will all be in check.

Im sure once they do a thorough investigation and rule on this we will see how they feel
    Former Leader of Dominators (Demeter)
    Former Leader of Empire (Iota)

The post was edited 1 time, last by 69emperor ().

• Indeed Reaper. That was the plan and also to bring this to light of the entire Hades world . That has been accomplished as well.

This is still open for further discussion by any of the players here and again if anyone would like to see the screenshots of proof of this cheating feel free to message me.

But lets be clear here. Chiozo is definately cheating and getting ambro in a way thats not through Gameforges store.

As far as the rest of the accounts we will see once the transactions are investigated .

• ok. If they say that they purchased the ambro legally. I want everyone in Hades to end this trash talking. If they get banned for cheating, then they will be proved wrong and will have no excuse for why they are banned. If they did cheat, they will be banned permanently and everyone will be happy. Lol. Well, just the losers of piracy will be happy.

Everyone is complaining about us but how about Indra and no mercy. They are top 3 in the server with 1 warehouse in each town lol.
  • Absolutely If they are not banned i will even pubically apologize to them (except Chiozo ) I have solid proof on him he is a cheat even if Gameforge doesnt ban him for whatever reason.

Im curious though to you confidence in them as you know what im saying is true. you declined the offer as well and said that you didnt trust Choizo either.

For the other players you speak of I have no proof or knowledge of any wrong doing . You guys on the other hand I do .

• i will let everyone know the truth about why Skull is so successful. I hate to bring topics like this out to public but i believe everyone in Hades needs to know the truth behind the success of SKULL.

I AM ASHAMED at SKULL for this, but i too use this method to be very successful in ikariam.

When the server started i was a ikariam member who doesnt use ambro. I never enjoyed spending money for games. I do use ambro. But rarely. It was difficult to grow, so i needed to know how grow quickly. Again. I am sorry ciozo, dawg. Kingtoad and Juggalo. But the server deserves to know.

I had difficulty growing so i asked Jugs how he did it. He asked me to go to chat room because he did not want to write it down in game. He was afraid that people might find out.

So. I went to our chat room and he made sure i wont tell anyone before he actuallu gave me the secret way of growing fast.

He told be to go to the nearest bodega. Ask the clerk for a dutch master. I then went to the store to purchase a dutch master and returned quickly to my pc. He then gave me a contact to call and told me to buy a dub. I did not know what this dub is, but i called and ask the gentlemen for a dub. He came to my house to give me this dub.

I raced back to my pc and let jugs know i got the dub and dutch. He then asked me to roll up the dub into this dutch. I was confused, but i did as he said. I then went back to my pc and let jug know i have rolled up this dub. He then asked me if i had a lighter. I said yes i do. He asked me to light up this blunt. So i did without questioning this confusing metod. He then asked me to smoke it.

I smoked the blunt and went back to my pc to play. Before i knew it, 1 yr has passed and now i am 108k total score.

I am sorry i hid this secret method from everyone. I hope you forgive me.