Lets end this discussion about SKULL and the AMBRO they are using

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Lets end this discussion about SKULL and the AMBRO they are using

Id like to publicly bring a discussion of Skull and what I believe is illegal use of Ambro . I have a conversation that Id like to bring forth between me and Ciozo .

I am asking for permission from Ciozo that allows me to bring this conversation to light here on the forum for all to see and make their own opinions on. This permission is as per board rule

"When posting in game messages or private content which directly involves one (or more) additional parties, the consent of all parties must be given."

If Skull is truly playing on a fair field then they wont have any issues giving me permission to do so and then we can all just let this go one way or the other.

To those players in Skull that do not partake in this Ambro activity I apologize. Reaper I know you play fair and you have my respect.
    Former Leader of Dominators (Demeter)
    Former Leader of Empire (Iota)

• honestly this late into the game ambro shouldnt matter. people could of easily finished all research by now and have troops upgraded.

my opinion on ambro use. i think its game for the survival of the game.
    early game it can kill a server. people doing all research in the first week. then fighting everyone. thats completely unfair.
    i myself put in £20 here and there, but i see if i pay a £ per hour im happy. i get alot more out of this game then that so i dont mind.

if you look at drasko on the new server he hasnt spent ambro and has a 500k account already. hes completed all research and hes upgraded his troops. my point is good players can get by without. it shouldnt matter. unless they go crazy early game then you need to learn to get them hideouts up and chill.

jumping colonies to attack people is abit of a mickey take though. but people do it for piracy hey they are going to do it for war. you have the hideouts up then they will just waste money. isnt that a better feeling making them waste £15-20 every jump ;)
  • Hays Omg.... another Dumb thread... if i have unli ambro i should be top1 and have a million reso... Omg god bro...

ive been ban many times here... and report that many times... still insist... Omg emperor how could you butthurt like that...

If skull win a battle or Skull War and win a damage in points.. Its cheater OMG does people really think this way...

Can you close this thread... this is flooded a million times already.... Skull is cheater skull is blah blah blah... Been reported many times already emperor im sick of it...

In war there is no ambro ambro ambro its the way you dealt damage to the enemy... Did you see i fought 70k M.S but still won the naval battle... Vorhee + tyrone + farmer + hannibal 70k M.s i think..

PlZZZ close this thread How many times you posted a thread this way.... OMG PEOPLE GROW UP PLZZZZ
  • If your not worried about it then give me permission to show the chat we had Ciozo. Lets let Hades decide if you guys are cheaters or not .

What are you so scared about ? The Truth ? Your refusal just shows your guilt . King toad says your not cheating ,You say it ? Well time to prove it .

• Cohesive... Go report us... We have been reported many times already... and this is friendly war? you say? tyrone?

You have Big Points than me.. with BIG m.s how you say i cheated again? omg people grow plzzz... If you lose to a battle thats why you tell bad to us... i think you are Butthurt... really you have big points how did you get it? How many ambro you use? you didnt even win a piracy game... tell me? how did you have that kind of points?
  • Ciozo_miguel wrote:

Cohesive... Go report us... We have been reported many times already... and this is friendly war? you say? tyrone?

You have Big Points than me.. with BIG m.s how you say i cheated again? omg people grow plzzz... If you lose to a battle thats why you tell bad to us... i think you are Butthurt... really you have big points how did you get it? How many ambro you use? you didnt even win a piracy game... tell me? how did you have that kind of points?
    Yeah it's a friendly war. Why are your allies trash talking in the war thread?

I haven't called you out for cheating.

You are clueless.
  • Tyrone wrote:

Ciozo_miguel wrote:

Cohesive... Go report us... We have been reported many times already... and this is friendly war? you say? tyrone?

Yeah it's a friendly war. Why are your allies trash talking in the war thread?
    I haven't called you out for cheating.

You are clueless.
    Who trashtalk? i already told the thread no trashtalk...

We have a friendly war here not some enemies... we decided to no loot... lets end this nonsense and play and have fun...

EMperor go close the thread... did you see the previous thread? if you want i will delete my Acc. in this server... and you can play... Started deleting my town so be happy about it.. i wont play hades anymore really sucks and im only 1 week playing... im here in PAranagua Brasil for 1 week... So i will not be playing again... go have Fun..
  • Ciozo_miguel wrote:

Tyrone wrote:

Ciozo_miguel wrote:

Yeah it's a friendly war. Why are your allies trash talking in the war thread?I haven't called you out for cheating.

You are clueless.
    Who trashtalk? i already told the thread no trashtalk...
    We have a friendly war here not some enemies... we decided to no loot... lets end this nonsense and play and have fun...
    You are good at ignoring questions ha? :D
  • Ill ask you again Ciozo . Dont start babblin on and on trying to change the subject about this

Do I have your permision to publically share a chat between you and I ?

• We dont post public message in this thread...

But you CAN report it to go if you Doubted us... Go report... there is a report button...

Dont act like a butthurt...

GO report again to the GO

we must obey rules... But feel Free to report Emperor... if you are doubting us.... REPORT making a mass discussion about to gain sympathy why you lose in the game... AS i SAID feel free to report us.. and i know we buy from the site and we dont use hacks or something.... feel free emperor to report...
  • Just as I thought . Your scared . So im going to tell everyone the just of your cheating along with those that are taking advantage of your scheme

For those that dont know me I and 0_0 originally set up SICK (Now Skulls) Reaper joined afterwards along with Deathdawg. I became the diplomat ,Reaper became the General for some time.Then he stepped down

About two weeks afterwards Ciozo joined us along with a few of his friends.

So we had a "Slack chat board set up for communication. Shortly afterwards . Ciozo messaged me privately asking me to buy his ambro at 50 % off but I had to do it with him directly. The payment was for $100 to get 3500 ambro. As you know $100 gets you 1350 ambro legally.

Players are buying this from Ciozo and thats how so many of Sicks (Skull)players got so big so fast and gaining such good piracy rewards. They are now using the ambro to steal your piracy points and warp towns all over the place and calling themselves amazing fighters. Every single player on this server should be furious with these cheaters. They have scammed all of us . I left the alliance shortly after this . I can tell you that pretty much all their big players are using this hack. Reaper is the only one that refused it apart from me.

If anyone wants to see these screenshots I ll be happy to share them with you since Ciozo refuses to allow me to post them publically. Again because he knows hes guilty and im calling him out.

Any yes I have reported and submitted all of you to the top programmer of the game.