Hermes Loading

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I don't think it does.
      I usually activate Poseidon for pillaging and Hermes for selling.
      Generally Hermes isn't deliberately running when I'm pillaging as it never seems to take more than about 30mins to load.
      But I'm almost sure it has been ticking down during a pillage and it still took about 30mins to load my fleet.
    • It takes 35 minutes (ish) to load your ships after a pillage if your ships are full. That number is fixated and can only be reduced by having more ships than neccesary.
      That's for pillaging. Can't speak for barbs.
    • Abeged wrote:

It takes 35 minutes (ish) to load your ships after a pillage if your ships are full. That number is fixated and can only be reduced by having more ships than neccesary.
      That's for pillaging. Can't speak for barbs.
      For barbs it's the same. its 15 resources/minute. I was just thinking it would be faster to do barbs or pillage players if it would work there too. hehe
    • To be entirely logical, the effect should apply to pillages as well .... but if YOU GET pillaged while your Hermes's miracle has been activated. After all, it says "This means that every ship only has to spend a fraction of the normal time loading its cargo at the harbour."

That would be tough luck of course, but an interesting twist. It would however be another potential blow to the use of Hermes, which is already ignored by most people.

As far as I know, it doesn't have that negative effect (but then again, I am one of those who decided against dedicating a spot for a temple on an Hermes island).