MAFIA VS 8 ALLIANCE listed THREAD

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• eijipe wrote:

VaLenTin wrote:

We are not same person but we use same I.p address, and all of us know here Mafia and Skull in Hades are same ties. you afraid of ciozo being here? :D
    why would we be afraid of two great cheaters working together?, you got banned for that right? haha the GOs just got tired from your pestring them that's why they shortened your punishment. hahaha Two Great Cheaters working hand in hand. hahaha
    Cheater? did we ban for that? stop embarassing yourself and complain.

like GO said that was my acc. was release i am not cheating... they check me 100% but found none so stop saying or ill report and let you ban for 1 day for saying that.

I was ban for facing NRIP due to his multi for ruining the piracy so stop acting like a child.

did ciozo was ban for hades? well not so stop blaming also JUST put C.R on this thread.. and ejipe i will visit you soon ^^
  • i'm not complaining i'm just enjoying that you have two accounts and you keep on denying that them. hahaha
    please don't be angry, let's just have fun. :)
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • eijipe wrote:

i'm not complaining i'm just enjoying you have two accounts and denying that he is the other one. hahaha
    Really we are not same but we use same I.P address and valentin is my acc. so no need to worry and ciozo is also my acc. But anyways I admit im ciozo.

about angry issues i am not.. coz i dont cheat anyways... SAMPISA was the one handling it and check my acc. when it was ban.. so for sure he is 100% trustworthy no issues found..

hades is just full of new comers and hatred towards us because we like to have some war... WAR is LIFE and FUN so lets begin.
  • VaLenTin wrote:

JOSH wrote:

We definitely need confirmation from @juggalo
    Did you ask "ciozo" to post the CR for you? If you did, why did you not just ask Valentin? You two had coordination when you attacked. Why did you ask Ciozo from Hades?

Or will you just admit that they're the same person?
    admitted it already. im same as ciozo in hades.. so no need to have commotion. its a long sttory if i told you and you wont believe it... SO make this a c.r thread... ok
    WOW. I actually did it. I GOT VALENTIN TO ADMIT HE IS CIOZO!
    I feel like I already won the war against false identity and hiding behind anonimity. Hahaha.
  • VaLenTin wrote:

lol Josh. hahahaha Stop it lets just have a good c.r...

can we battle now Pepi and JOSH? where is your troops or you guys go here we will face you... lets have a HOF in this server
    Based on the vast amount of spies you sent my cities I'm pretty sure you know where my armies are. :)
  • VaLenTin wrote:

eijipe wrote:

i'm not complaining i'm just enjoying you have two accounts and denying that he is the other one. hahaha
    Really we are not same but we use same I.P address and valentin is my acc. so no need to worry and ciozo is also my acc. But anyways I admit im ciozo.
    about angry issues i am not.. coz i dont cheat anyways... SAMPISA was the one handling it and check my acc. when it was ban.. so for sure he is 100% trustworthy no issues found..

hades is just full of new comers and hatred towards us because we like to have some war... WAR is LIFE and FUN so lets begin.
    okay as long as you admitted it. let's stop spamming and continue farming ..
    after this war you will known as Farming Familia .. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
  • Battle for Valletta

Battle for Valletta
    (28.04.2018 12:09:49)
    wpbentot[MaFiA] from KRYSTALA
    vs
    Mr Blonde[WLX] from Valletta

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................120(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................209(-1) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................18(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................1(-6)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.................................-1.4 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................3.5
    Damage Received............................70 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: wpbentot[MaFiA]

Losers: Mr Blonde[WLX]

The town Valletta has been pillaged by wpbentot[MaFiA]. The following resources have been stolen: 17,054 , 13,945

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

• Battle for Valletta

Battle for Valletta
    (28.04.2018 14:18:17)
    wpbentot[MaFiA] from KRYSTALA
    vs
    Mr Blonde[WLX] from Valletta

Sulphur Carabineer......................7(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman..............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................209(-1) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................18(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................1(-6)
    Generals.................................-1.4 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................3.5
    Damage Received............................70 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: wpbentot[MaFiA]

Losers: Mr Blonde[WLX]

The town Valletta has been pillaged by wpbentot[MaFiA]. The following resources have been stolen: 6,536 , 5,371

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

• farming the FaMiLia
    Battle for BB-M2-P2-3

Battle for BB-M2-P2-3
    (28.04.2018 16:29:09)
    Eijipe[Wei] from Tartu
    vs
    BrockyBrauks[MaFiA] from BB-M2-P2-3

Hoplite...............................279(-1) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................

Winners: Eijipe[Wei]

Losers: BrockyBrauks[MaFiA]

The town BB-M2-P2-3 has been pillaged by Eijipe[Wei]. The following resources have been stolen: 8,653 , 1,495 , 6,236

Eijipe[Wei]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.04.2018 16:29:09)

Shooting down some balloons :)

Battle for BB-M1-P1-1

Battle for BB-M1-P1-1
    (28.04.2018 16:07:24)
    Eijipe[Wei] from Tartu
    vs
    BrockyBrauks[MaFiA] from BB-M1-P1-1

............................................. - Slinger.................................1(-0)
    Gyrocopter.............................0(-50) - Gyrocopter.............................60(-0)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................2(-38)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)
    Steam Giant............................97(-7) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................24(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-168.4 - Generals...............................-220.4
    Offensive points..........................551 - Defence points............................421
    Damage Received..........................8420 - Damage Received.........................11020
    Damage Percent............................43% - Damage Percent............................57%

Winners: BrockyBrauks[MaFiA]

Losers: Eijipe[Wei]

63 units from BrockyBrauks[MaFiA] are protecting the town of BB-M1-P1-1.

Eijipe[Wei]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.04.2018 15:37:24)

Eijipe[Wei]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.04.2018 15:52:24)

Eijipe[Wei]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.04.2018 16:07:24)

As Eijipe[Wei] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Eijipe's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
  • Battle for Ghoul

Battle for Ghoul
    (28.04.2018 17:53:05)
    Kratos[MaFiA] from Rhodes
    vs
    spo0kyLV[BTLOG] from Ghoul

Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................180(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................117(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................740
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Kratos[MaFiA]

Losers: spo0kyLV[BTLOG]

The town Ghoul has been pillaged by Kratos[MaFiA]. The following resources have been stolen: 12,234 , 14,046 , 740

"A choice from the gods is as useless as the gods themselves."
  • razzed wrote:

The_Punisher wrote:

razzed wrote:

juggalo wrote:

Sounds like things popping off.. Poor brocky . time for wei fun after i deal with some big fish lol
    you deal with big fish?.. show CR please.
    Razzed. Juggalo is no joke. Look at his combat reports on Hades. I admire players like that. :love:
    LOL, i am not playing in hades, i just return in playing ikariam here in hepaistos. most probably, his enemies in Hades are novice. in the face of veteran players, even if you use tons of ambrosia during alliance wars, you're still a player..if you use ambrosia. you can get good cr all the time.. you can just teleport anywhere in the map.. :)) maybe that was a very amazing skills, not everyone can teleport btw.. :rofl:
    Trying to not talk much but feel this is inaccurate. As an ambro town jumper i can say it doesnt give any advantage other then Gold. Yah a sneak attack but u can do that regardless. Teleporting into enemy hives and not knowing standard waving, wall manipulation or how to fight multiple targets at once will leave you destroyed in seconds. An alliance sees you roll into there hive and they go for you fast. It looks glamorous but ambro gives no in battlefield advantage. you cant get a better rate from ambro. Yes there are many benofits but you cant fake tactic.
    Leader of Syn Eunomia, BL Dionysos/Hephaistos, and TBN Warserver, Kaikias
    EX DM and DON
    Khublai khan delta, psi, epsilon, alpha omega Khublai khan psi diplomat of KINGS
    Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Battle for Ghast

Battle for Ghast
    (28.04.2018 18:54:30)
    Kratos[MaFiA] from Rhodes
    vs
    spo0kyLV[BTLOG] from Ghast

Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................310(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................117(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: Kratos[MaFiA]

Losers: spo0kyLV[BTLOG]

The town Ghast has been pillaged by Kratos[MaFiA]. The following resources have been stolen: 8,798 , 10,491

"A choice from the gods is as useless as the gods themselves."
  • when is this going to run out?
    Battle for BB-M2-P2-3

Battle for BB-M2-P2-3
    (28.04.2018 17:50:09)
    Eijipe[Wei] from Tartu
    vs

Steam Giant............................65(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

The town BB-M2-P2-3 has been pillaged by Eijipe[Wei]. The following resources have been stolen: 10,811 , 1,819 , 7,673

Eijipe[Wei]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.04.2018 17:50:09)

Battle for BB-M2-P2-3

Battle for BB-M2-P2-3
    (28.04.2018 19:03:13)
    Eijipe[Wei] from Tartu
    vs

Steam Giant............................52(-0) - .............................................

The town BB-M2-P2-3 has been pillaged by Eijipe[Wei]. The following resources have been stolen: 11,014 , 1,782 , 7,702

Eijipe[Wei]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.04.2018 19:03:13)

I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos