MAFIA VS 8 ALLIANCE listed THREAD

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• mafia really consist of top players, top in defense points. hahaha
    please stop going to vM guys!. Vacation FaRmiLia. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • The_Punisher wrote:

bro. I spent the last 14 hrs searching for a navy to kill. I left my navy in mafia core for 8 hrs without logging on. Why is everyone running when they see my fleet??? ?(
    .the declaration of war term no.1 "MAFIA will always be feared" just flash through my mind.. :/
    -war is fun if you're not in the actual ground.
    -raczide (ign)- Not Anubis Diplomat
    (PS:only playing at world Hephaistos others are just copycat)
  • Vorhees wrote:

Jeopardy wrote:

Vorhees wrote:

They banned? Already? That's new.
    That's not new i think for Ciozo/Valentin, it's his 2nd time or 3rd but they'll be back soon i think.
    Yea, I know :-)Was j/k
    hahaha... i know, i was also reading in hades. :)

Pepi wrote:

Jeopardy wrote:

Vorhees wrote:

Where are fearsome warriors like Juggalo and Chiozo? Baltazar !?
    Still Banned but will be back soon.
    I wonder when they're coming back. My troops are getting bored. :(
    i don't know hahaha. i'm just a spectator here and cheers to the active players participating here in war :thumbsup:
    "All you can do is 'SEE' a bit into the future. But that doesn't matter, cause everyone has the SAME power to change it."

~Capone Bege~

• razzed wrote:

The_Punisher wrote:

bro. I spent the last 14 hrs searching for a navy to kill. I left my navy in mafia core for 8 hrs without logging on. Why is everyone running when they see my fleet??? ?(
    .the declaration of war term no.1 "MAFIA will always be feared" just flash through my mind.. :/
    this is what comes to my mind. hahaha

VaLenTin wrote:

2. No body is safe in Heph server
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
  • They probably wrote the declaration wrong. Maybe it was supposed to be.

1. Mafia will always be in fear
    2. Mafia will never be safe in Heph (except if you go on vmode or banned)

Why declare war and just hide in vmode all the while?

CALLING OUT ALL MAFIA MEMBERS! YOU ASKED FOR THIS WAR! HAVE THE DECENCY TO SHOW UP AND TAKE IT UP LIKE A MAN. QUIT HIDING IN VMODE. YOU ASKED US TO PREPARE FOR THIS. BEGGING US TO PREPARE FOR THIS BUT WHERE ARE YOU?? HIDING BEHIND COCONUTS. SO MUCH FOR THE HYPE. YOU'RE WASTING OUR TIME. :thumbdown:
  • Calling our Valentin! I though you'd be back in 4days? What's up? It's been 7 days. Are you too scared to come back from being banned? If you're too scared you should just stay banned. Seriously. You're wasting my time. :thumbdown:
  • 24hours and I'll start dismissing my troops. If you attack us after the 24hours we've given you to come back we'll all know what kind of 'military strategy' you have. Bore your enemy to death.
  • Hello FaRmiLia, you guys are the one who declared on us, you should be the one who will attack, but what is happening? we are the one who are always attacking you. you are all on defensive and if you can't take anymore you either make them leave or go into vmode. remember that we are 10x smaller than you guys. why are you getting beaten and played by small players like us?
    what a boring war. the enemies are always hiding behind their coconuts.
    you guys should just surrender and stop this meaningless war.. making us delay our growth for a boring war, not worth it.
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos

The post was edited 3 times, last by eijipe ().

• Geez you guys always whining about this and that.
    You'll have problem with the terms.
    You'll have problem with the list of alliance declared on.

This is a war game and blah blah blah....

And now you have a problem when mafia is losing too.

Right Skar?
  • Display Spoiler
    Battle for Lumbridge
    (06.05.2018 3:57:23)
    Eomer[R-W] from Lianokladi
    vs
    NitroZeus[MaFiA] from Lumbridge

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite...............................308(-0) - Hoplite................................0(-60)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................92(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................265(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram...........................4(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................24(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................7(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals..................................-84
    Offensive points..........................210 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................4200
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Eomer[R-W]

Losers: NitroZeus[MaFiA]

780 units from Eomer[R-W] are maintaining occupation of town Lumbridge.

One of NitroZeus[MaFiA]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Display Spoiler
    Battle for ccccccc
    (06.05.2018 4:29:28)
    Eomer[R-W] from Lumbridge
    vs
    Herux[MaFiA] from ccccccc

Swordsman.............................265(-0) - Swordsman..............................0(-27)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................92(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................302(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram...........................4(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................24(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................7(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals................................-32.4
    Offensive points...........................81 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................1620
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Eomer[R-W]

Losers: Herux[MaFiA]

774 units from Eomer[R-W] are maintaining occupation of town ccccccc.

One of Herux[MaFiA]’s armies has been completely destroyed.
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

• R-W

censored :beer:

Battle for _Polis 2_

Battle for _Polis 2_
    (06.05.2018 13:48:30)
    LuhanChen[MaFiA] from Ilúvatar
    vs
    TBBDV[R-W] from SPARTA, Liang, _PoppinG_[R-W] from

Sulphur Carabineer..................140(-217) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-3)
    Swordsman.............................0(-610) - Swordsman...........................136(-138)
    Hoplite...............................0(-107) - Hoplite.............................383(-118)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier......................3(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................5(-24)
    Cook...................................33(-0) - Cook...................................14(-0)
    Mortar.................................0(-16) - Mortar.................................23(-0)
    Generals..............................-2245.8 - Generals...............................-611.6
    Offensive points.........................1529 - Defence points.........................5614.5
    Damage Received........................112290 - Damage Received.........................30580
    Damage Percent............................78% - Damage Percent............................22%
    Winners: _PoppinG_[R-W], TBBDV[R-W]
    Losers: LuhanChen[MaFiA]
    TBBDV[R-W]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2018 12:33:30)
    TBBDV[R-W]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2018 12:41:50)
    TBBDV[R-W]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2018 13:03:30)
    TBBDV[R-W]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2018 13:18:30)
    TBBDV[R-W]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2018 13:33:30)
    TBBDV[R-W]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2018 13:48:30)
    As LuhanChen[MaFiA] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.
    LuhanChen's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Battle for Ilúvatar

Battle for Ilúvatar
    (06.05.2018 14:06:38)
    TBBDV[R-W] from _Polis 2_
    vs
    LuhanChen[MaFiA] from Ilúvatar

Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................383(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................23(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................201
    Winners: TBBDV[R-W]
    The town Ilúvatar has been pillaged by TBBDV[R-W]. The following resources have been stolen: 8,649 , 6,149 , 201
    TBBDV[R-W]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.05.2018 14:06:38)

Battle for Liang

Battle for Liang
    (06.05.2018 12:14:00)
    vs
    LuhanChen[MaFiA] from Liang

Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................320(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................23(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%
    The town Liang has been pillaged by TBBDV[R-W]. The following resources have been stolen: 5,692

Battle for Liang

Battle for Liang
    (06.05.2018 10:50:37)
    vs
    LuhanChen[MaFiA] from Liang

Hoplite...............................320(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................14(-0) - .............................................
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%
    The town Liang has been pillaged by TBBDV[R-W]. The following resources have been stolen: 9,000

edit: non english removed - Atina
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

The post was edited 5 times, last by Kikoguns ().

• Banshee wrote:

Geez you guys always whining about this and that.

Right Skar?
    mafia losing is a BIG problem, because in their terms of war they said that Mafia will always be feared. how can they be fearsome if they are like that? getting kicked out, going Vmode and most of all getting BANNED. is that how a top alliance should be? or maybe they are accepting anyone in their alliance just to become the top alliance.
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
  • eijipe wrote:

Banshee wrote:

Geez you guys always whining about this and that.

Right Skar?
    mafia losing is a BIG problem, because in their terms of war they said that Mafia will always be feared. how can they be fearsome if they are like that? getting kicked out, going Vmode and most of all getting BANNED. is that how a top alliance should be? or maybe they are accepting anyone in their alliance just to become the top alliance.
    Well a lot of self proclamed pros are around here. They all think they are great by spending a few ambros and bullying smaller players. Once they meet their match you know what happens.
  • Display Spoiler

Battle for Bankal Beer
    (07.05.2018 10:06:53)
    Luit[BTLOG] from Wellspring
    vs
    chopaeng123[MaFiA] from Bankal Beer

............................................. - Archer................................0(-100)
    Swordsman...........................236(-124) - Swordsman.............................0(-194)
    Hoplite.............................159(-241) - Hoplite...............................0(-292)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant............................0(-18)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter.............................18(-0)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................3(-12)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-23)
    Mortar.................................17(-0) - Mortar.................................20(-0)
    Doctor.................................30(-0) - Doctor.................................21(-0)
    ............................................. - Cook...................................60(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................90(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-486.2 - Generals..............................-1173.6
    Offensive points.........................2934 - Defence points.........................1215.5
    Damage Received.........................24310 - Damage Received.........................58680
    Damage Percent............................29% - Damage Percent............................71%

Winners: Luit[BTLOG]

Losers: chopaeng123[MaFiA]

Luit's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

As chopaeng123[MaFiA] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Edit spoiler added - Hera

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• Posting for Le Gin :beer:

Sea battle near Bankal Beer

Sea battle near Bankal Beer
    (07.05.2018 14:43:54)
    Le Gin[BTLOG] from Wellspring
    vs
    chopaeng123[MaFiA] from Bankal Beer

............................................. - Ram Ship...............................0(-37)
    ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................25(-0)
    Fire Ship............................129(-18) - Fire Ship..............................0(-40)
    Catapult Ship.........................14(-12) - Catapult Ship.........................21(-14)
    Generals...............................-188.4 - Generals...............................-522.6
    Offensive points.......................1306.5 - Defence points............................471
    Damage Received..........................9420 - Damage Received.........................26130
    Damage Percent............................26% - Damage Percent............................74%

Winners: Le Gin[BTLOG]

Losers: chopaeng123[MaFiA]

143 units from Le Gin[BTLOG] are blocking the port entrance to Bankal Beer

chopaeng123[MaFiA]'s army has fled because the close-combat battle line has been penetrated.

• wpbentot wrote:

why is raczide in vmode?
    banned. if you search someones name and there is a red X then they are banned. So now wei getting banned to ehh. seems not everyone is playing as fair as it seemed. hope to see him back they had spunk
    Leader of Syn Eunomia, BL Dionysos/Hephaistos, and TBN Warserver, Kaikias
    EX DM and DON
    Khublai khan delta, psi, epsilon, alpha omega Khublai khan psi diplomat of KINGS
    Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
    -Sun Tzu