MAFIA VS 8 ALLIANCE listed THREAD

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Oh well. We work with what we can get. Before they run away.

Sea battle near not pepi

Sea battle near not pepi
    (08.05.2018 19:13:49)
    Pepi[ANBS] from Megara, not pepi, Athens
    vs
    VALENTIN[MaFiA] from Wine 1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ram Ship.............................135(-15) - Ram Ship..............................65(-15)
    Fire Ship..............................9(-51) - Fire Ship..............................2(-33)
    Mortar Ship...........................100(-0) - Mortar Ship............................38(-0)
    Steam Ram..............................40(-0) - Steam Ram..............................53(-9)
    Rocket Ship............................29(-1) - Rocket Ship............................36(-3)
    Paddle Speedboat......................100(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................73(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................37(-3) - Balloon Carrier........................22(-3)
    Diving Boat............................58(-2) - .............................................
    Tender.................................15(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals...............................-543.6 - Generals...............................-663.6
    Offensive points.........................1659 - Defence points...........................1359
    Damage Received.........................27180 - Damage Received.........................33180
    Damage Percent............................45% - Damage Percent............................55%

Winners: Pepi[ANBS]

Losers: VALENTIN[MaFiA]

491 warships are being moved from Pepi[ANBS] to not pepi

29 warships are being moved from Pepi[ANBS] to not pepi

3 warships are being moved from Pepi[ANBS] to not pepi

VALENTIN[MaFiA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.05.2018 18:43:49)

Pepi[ANBS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.05.2018 18:43:49)

Pepi[ANBS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.05.2018 18:46:49)

VALENTIN[MaFiA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.05.2018 18:58:49)

Pepi's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Pepi[ANBS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.05.2018 19:06:00)

VALENTIN[MaFiA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.05.2018 19:13:49)

As VALENTIN[MaFiA] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

VALENTIN's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

• Pepi wrote:

Oh well. We work with what we can get. Before they run away.

Sea battle near not pepi

Sea battle near not pepi

vs

Ram Ship.............................135(-15) - Ram Ship..............................65(-15)

Fire Ship..............................9(-51) - Fire Ship..............................2(-33)

Mortar Ship...........................100(-0) - Mortar Ship............................38(-0)

Steam Ram..............................40(-0) - Steam Ram..............................53(-9)

Rocket Ship............................29(-1) - Rocket Ship............................36(-3)

Paddle Speedboat......................100(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................73(-0)

Balloon Carrier........................37(-3) - Balloon Carrier........................22(-3)

Diving Boat............................58(-2) - .............................................

Tender.................................15(-0) - .............................................

Generals...............................-543.6 - Generals...............................-663.6

Offensive points.........................1659 - Defence points...........................1359

Damage Received.........................27180 - Damage Received.........................33180

Damage Percent............................45% - Damage Percent............................55%

VALENTIN[MaFiA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.05.2018 18:43:49)

Pepi[ANBS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.05.2018 18:43:49)

Pepi[ANBS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.05.2018 18:46:49)

VALENTIN[MaFiA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.05.2018 18:58:49)

Pepi[ANBS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.05.2018 19:06:00)

VALENTIN[MaFiA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.05.2018 19:13:49)

As VALENTIN[MaFiA] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

I'm here waiting for VaLentin's Excuse. :D
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • eijipe wrote:

Pepi wrote:

Oh well. We work with what we can get. Before they run away.

Sea battle near not pepi

Sea battle near not pepi

vs

I'm here waiting for VaLentin's Excuse. :D
    i hope he doesnt. He clearly recalled his ships when he was getting a beating.
  • all this complainings... i have seen it all before... why can you people just don't accept they lose?

people have wanted me to quit playing and have being ready to pay me for leave servers i just laughing to them :D

Please just accept it and walk on! The only time you have to talk is to comment something or give some tip to players or if you have won a big battle :P NOT COMPLAINING please stop this...

Act like gentlemens not like kids!
  • keep trashtalkin.. we still at war...

like in the beginning mafia has a lot to learn also... so we need to lessen our members those who fight and those who are farm...

Pepi keep posting you should be ashamed a 1.7m points trashtalking a 300k points player.. ^___^ Nice one
  • The Ciozo Valentin(o) cycle

1. Declare on everyone
    2. Trash talk
    3. Results don’t go his way
    4. Moan about trash talk
    5. Repeat steps 1-4.

xD

In fairness his navy was pretty unstoppable for the most part, but like all great ships they do end up sinking.

RIP Ciozo, Valentin, Titanic
  • Kermit The Frog wrote:

The Ciozo Valentin(o) cycle

1. Declare on everyone
    2. Trash talk
    4. Moan about trash talk
    5. Repeat steps 1-4.

xD

In fairness his navy was pretty unstoppable for the most part, but like all great ships they do end up sinking.

hahahahaha.
    -war is fun if you're not in the actual ground.
    -raczide (ign)- Not Anubis Diplomat
    (PS:only playing at world Hephaistos others are just copycat)
  • Kermit The Frog wrote:

1. Declare on everyone
    2. Trash talk
    4. Moan about trash talk
    5. Repeat steps 1-4.

xD

hahahaha they will be feared.

VaLenTin wrote:

so much hate.. cmon ^___^ like i said it is war to know who are capable of joining mafia and who are farm...

so win or lose its ok...

eijepe dont worry we will go for yah... why so scared slowboat my town ^___^

VaLenTin wrote:

Pepi keep posting you should be ashamed a 1.7m points trashtalking a 300k points player.. ^___^ Nice one
    oops valentin, why do i see you whine about being a smaller player than Pepi? hahaha and how can you add more target? you can't even beat a single player. hahaha
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-

The post was edited 1 time, last by eijipe ().

• VaLenTin wrote:

keep trashtalkin.. we still at war...

like in the beginning mafia has a lot to learn also... so we need to lessen our members those who fight and those who are farm...

@Pepi, Why are you bullying a small player like valentin?..
    Please have mercy on him..
    hahahaha
    -war is fun if you're not in the actual ground.
    -raczide (ign)- Not Anubis Diplomat
    (PS:only playing at world Hephaistos others are just copycat)
  • Kermit The Frog wrote:

1. Declare on everyone
    2. Trash talk
    4. Moan about trash talk
    5. Repeat steps 1-4.
    Ugh. Tell me about it.
    Pisses me off so much.
    I'm not a big trash talker but I've had enough of him and his trash talking buddies.

He trash talks everyone, says he's the best, threatens to wage war with us and abuse our accounts until we quit, and then whines that he's being bullied.
    What a weak heart, soul, and mind.

If you notice, he's been so quiet on the boards now that he's losing.
    Right now, he only posted because he's attacking us and losing A LOT.
    It's a preemptive move to make up for the embarassing CRs we'll be posting later. ;) Nice move, Ciozo.
  • Island censored is shame of GO and Ikariam..
    Island where lives players Anbs1, anbs2,anbs3,anbs4,anbs4 etc, with more then 50kgenerals, shame "safe island"..

Valentin or Ciozo or not metter who is, come on that island, and win sea combat with more then 100k positive damage.. that is for respect..

GO give that players possibility for that, but we must ignore that players, they only killing game together with GO..

Mafia maybe win, but for Ikaram they will lose because that.. Mafia lose some active new players, who want learn.
    Like Kermit said, impossible is win on crimi island like this one, only you can lose is new players..

Before declaring new war, count of that.. many new players will be lost..Players which have milions of TS for mounth, based on trash, dont care about it..GO also..
    Someone must..

Valentin, your sea victory on this island is like miracle, but you must know, that your players will or be crimy players or stop play, but won islands like this never will..

Nothing personal

edit: coordinates removed - Atina

The post was edited 1 time, last by Atina ().

• no worries... like i said im still upgrading it... i was just making you to have fun...

because of i think almost 1month ban.. my ships wasnt been upgraded fully... its ok

i admit i lost... but still dont still laugh... you have also the advantage in wave because i go in your core... you go to my core... bored of limited action points and not fully upgraded..

well a lost its is a lose...

Congrats... at april 10 23:59 ika time... i will officially found this war enough for 3 weeks already...

Mafia Lost... mafia cant take any 8 alliance kudos to the one participating...

mafia will have a regrouping to do for those who fight and dont fight...

tanx for participating...

in 2 weeks pepi and JOSH prepare... we will have a rematch ANBS and MAFIA...

So those haters... You win
  • JOSH wrote:

Oh. @VaLenTin, you claim that we are bullying you?
    Do you consent to share your messages to us with everyone here on the boards?
    If not, you better shut up.
    josh and PEPI you have great score.. but a mere 300k attacking you with all your multi and action points...

OMG dont be so proud of yourself and stop saying your a builder coz you know how to make thousand of multi then you know how to war...

Dont worry josh after all my units are fully upgrade... we wil have rematch...

its not your fault im ban... i admit its my fault... So cheers Congrats for the war....

in 2 weeks time WE will lessen it to mafia VS ANBS... you can let eijepi go with you...
  • VaLenTin wrote:

JOSH wrote:

Oh. @VaLenTin, you claim that we are bullying you?
    Do you consent to share your messages to us with everyone here on the boards?
    If not, you better shut up.
    josh and PEPI you have great score.. but a mere 300k attacking you with all your multi and action points...
    OMG dont be so proud of yourself and stop saying your a builder coz you know how to make thousand of multi then you know how to war...

Dont worry josh after all my units are fully upgrade... we wil have rematch...

its not your fault im ban... i admit its my fault... So cheers Congrats for the war....

in 2 weeks time WE will lessen it to mafia VS ANBS... you can let eijepi go with you...
    Gosh. You were the ones that declared war on us, not the other way around. I don't really like attacking smaller players since that's clearly an unfair advantage. I HAVE NEVER ATTACKED A PLAYER BEFORE THIS WAR. I've been building since the start of this server up until this war started. this is the first time that i've ever started attacking/clashing with players. So don't go blaming your loss to my TS. You were well aware how big my account is before this war started. Just suck up your loss like a man Ciozo.
  • mostarac wrote:

Island 31 48 is shame of GO and Ikariam..
    Island where lives players Anbs1, anbs2,anbs3,anbs4,anbs4 etc, with more then 50kgenerals, shame "safe island"..

Valentin or Ciozo or not metter who is, come on that island, and win sea combat with more then 100k positive damage.. that is for respect..

GO give that players possibility for that, but we must ignore that players, they only killing game together with GO..

Mafia maybe win, but for Ikaram they will lose because that.. Mafia lose some active new players, who want learn.
    Like Kermit said, impossible is win on crimi island like this one, only you can lose is new players..

Before declaring new war, count of that.. many new players will be lost..Players which have milions of TS for mounth, based on trash, dont care about it..GO also..
    Someone must..

Valentin, your sea victory on this island is like miracle, but you must know, that your players will or be crimy players or stop play, but won islands like this never will..

Nothing personal
    Well, we're builders. That's why our islands are built like that. We're actually in a rather far area from the center since we didn't really want to fight and would prefer to build peacefully. :)
  • Pepi wrote:

mostarac wrote:

Island 31 48 is shame of GO and Ikariam..

Someone must..

Nothing personal
    Well, we're builders. That's why our islands are built like that. We're actually in a rather far area from the center since we didn't really want to fight and would prefer to build peacefully. :)
    And might we add, we need to take extra precautions since we're only 4 in our alliance. If you want to talk about shameless islands, you should check MAFIA. riddled with banned multi accounts.

Nothing personal. :)