MAFIA VS 8 ALLIANCE listed THREAD

  • War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • pepi im saying i have a great dis advantage of action points... And those multi donator for gold.. And those multi that is not declare but diferent i.p...

    We all know that stuff...

    But anyways we lost the war... So congrats to 8 alliance.. You prove yourself great

    Pepi wrote:


    EvilYamato wrote:


    mostarac wrote:

    Im not defend noone.. Many players have "safe island"..i just said, that we must ignore that..
    This war was school for that..Lets Pepi and him made gauntler war or something without involving new players, we losed thems..

    Repeat, impossible is won Pepi navy, especialy, without hundred action points and waving:-)
    Hmm i am not sure which Island your talking about , but i think he share most hes cities with Josh , so if we say he have 2 cities as well Josh , each city at least have 8 action point , that 32
    So why he would need Multis for action points ? ?(

    He's talking about 31:48. our core. :) Cities there are:
    1. Pepi - 6
    2. JOSH - 6
    3. The Punisher - 2
    4. IP SHARED MULTI ACCOUNTS - 2

    and my cities have 10 action points each. :)
  • Pepi wrote:

    EvilYamato wrote:

    mostarac wrote:

    Im not defend noone.. Many players have "safe island"..i just said, that we must ignore that..
    This war was school for that..Lets Pepi and him made gauntler war or something without involving new players, we losed thems..

    Repeat, impossible is won Pepi navy, especialy, without hundred action points and waving:-)
    Hmm i am not sure which Island your talking about , but i think he share most hes cities with Josh , so if we say he have 2 cities as well Josh , each city at least have 8 action point , that 32
    So why he would need Multis for action points ? ?(

    He's talking about 31:48. our core. :) Cities there are:
    1. Pepi - 6
    2. JOSH - 6
    3. The Punisher - 2
    4. IP SHARED MULTI ACCOUNTS - 2

    and my cities have 10 action points each. :)
    Loool , my bad , btw i thought you did not understand wt he wrote :love:


    PS : i wrote 8 action point as an average number , i know your town level are around 28
  • VaLenTin wrote:

    We all know who anbus are and surrounding multi... I am not new on this stuff pepi hahaha..

    I didnt say illegal multi but i.p share multi... And also we dont know yet the other multi to be farm as well ^^

    But anyway you guys win...

    So MOD CAN you close this thread in april 10...

    Still i will fully upgrade my ships first before engaging battle with big players.

    This is my last post....

    Congrats for the winner
    Well that was quick
  • VaLenTin wrote:

    pepi im saying i have a great dis advantage of action points... And those multi donator for gold.. And those multi that is not declare but diferent i.p...

    We all know that stuff...

    But anyways we lost the war... So congrats to 8 alliance.. You prove yourself great

    Pepi wrote:

    EvilYamato wrote:

    mostarac wrote:

    Im not defend noone.. Many players have "safe island"..i just said, that we must ignore that..
    This war was school for that..Lets Pepi and him made gauntler war or something without involving new players, we losed thems..

    Repeat, impossible is won Pepi navy, especialy, without hundred action points and waving:-)
    Hmm i am not sure which Island your talking about , but i think he share most hes cities with Josh , so if we say he have 2 cities as well Josh , each city at least have 8 action point , that 32 So why he would need Multis for action points ? ?(
    He's talking about 31:48. our core. :) Cities there are:1. Pepi - 6
    2. JOSH - 6
    3. The Punisher - 2
    4. IP SHARED MULTI ACCOUNTS - 2

    and my cities have 10 action points each. :)

    I don't really have other multi accounts that aren't declared. :) All of them are linked to my account. So i can't really get gold from them. :) Also, before this war started i had 16M gold banked up. :)
  • Oh crap! The war ended. And there was me hoping to catch up to those players above me in TS. Oh well. I guess this is it for me rising in ranks.

    Congrats to all participating players!

    I'm sure a lot of alliances knows who are those members visible and are not in times of war. Those players just there for the benefits of being in an alliance and not doing it's part as a member.

    And one thing I noticed is that there are really a great number of pinoys participating in this war.

    Hi fellow countrymen! Laban Manny!
    "A wise man speaks because they have something to say.
    A foolish speaks because they have to say something.
  • SiN wrote:

    Oh crap! The war ended. And there was me hoping to catch up to those players above me in TS. Oh well. I guess this is it for me rising in ranks.

    Congrats to all participating players!

    I'm sure a lot of alliances knows who are those members visible and are not in times of war. Those players just there for the benefits of being in an alliance and not doing it's part as a member.

    And one thing I noticed is that there are really a great number of pinoys participating in this war.

    Hi fellow countrymen! Laban Manny!
    Yo! Kabayan. :D
  • Pepi wrote:

    SiN wrote:

    Oh crap! The war ended. And there was me hoping to catch up to those players above me in TS. Oh well. I guess this is it for me rising in ranks.

    Congrats to all participating players!

    I'm sure a lot of alliances knows who are those members visible and are not in times of war. Those players just there for the benefits of being in an alliance and not doing it's part as a member.

    And one thing I noticed is that there are really a great number of pinoys participating in this war.

    Hi fellow countrymen! Laban Manny!
    Yo! Kabayan. :D
    laban para sa bayan XD

  • Calin wrote:

    Pepi wrote:

    SiN wrote:

    Oh crap! The war ended. And there was me hoping to catch up to those players above me in TS. Oh well. I guess this is it for me rising in ranks.

    Congrats to all participating players!

    I'm sure a lot of alliances knows who are those members visible and are not in times of war. Those players just there for the benefits of being in an alliance and not doing it's part as a member.

    And one thing I noticed is that there are really a great number of pinoys participating in this war.

    Hi fellow countrymen! Laban Manny!
    Yo! Kabayan. :D
    laban para sa bayan XD
    Oh my goodness! HAHAHA
  • JOSH wrote:

    VaLenTin wrote:

    JOSH wrote:

    Oh. @VaLenTin, you claim that we are bullying you?
    Do you consent to share your messages to us with everyone here on the boards?
    If not, you better shut up.
    josh and PEPI you have great score.. but a mere 300k attacking you with all your multi and action points...OMG dont be so proud of yourself and stop saying your a builder coz you know how to make thousand of multi then you know how to war...

    Dont worry josh after all my units are fully upgrade... we wil have rematch...

    its not your fault im ban... i admit its my fault... So cheers Congrats for the war....

    in 2 weeks time WE will lessen it to mafia VS ANBS... you can let eijepi go with you...
    For the record, this is you admitting that you trash talk and threaten us. :)



    Non-trash talk serious talk time:
    ALSO, on the note of your surrendering and then declaring again, if it was up to me, I wouldn't accept your DOW.
    We have nothing to gain and everything to lose.
    If you win, then you can brag that you beat us. If we win, you'll just say that it's because we have a high TS.
    Don't say you won't because you just said it right there on the quote.
    hahaha. I should thank you VaLentin because of you i found a suitable alliance for me. :) :beer:
    That first week was fun!. :)
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.



    servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • @eijipe

    this was a fun little war wasnt it? first week was an interesting watch and i feel i learned a lot about you all. sad to see it end early though i was hoping for more bloodshed. you guys performed to my expectations very well honest congrats to your group i saw nice coordination from you
    Leader of Syn Eunomia, BL Dionysos/Hephaistos, and TBN Warserver, Kaikias
    EX DM and DON
    Khublai khan delta, psi, epsilon, alpha omega Khublai khan psi diplomat of KINGS
    Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
    -Sun Tzu
  • @flames
    yeah that first week was fun for me,i thought i can have fun again in the last week but didn't I expect that VaLentin would admit defeat.

    anyways that was fun. let's have fun again sometimes mafia! :D
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.



    servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • VaLenTin wrote:

    @Evil yamato

    Hays no need to explain to you...

    This war is over...


    Congrata..
    R-W
    Valentine A defeat is not always a failure
    You had the guts to declare a war with 7 guilds
    I play this game many years but first time one guild go to war against seven guilds..
    However the time you announced-declared the war was wrong you should have wait a little bit longer ,even you ,don't have gold units and navy ...Your guild wasn't ready also I saw some players that they didn't know how to send units-waves correctly or they didn't have the proper army ..Next time if you want to challenge a guild try to teach the game to your friends allies ...buying units from blackmarket it helps a lot..but if you don't know how to use them ..you are a zero ..
    RED WARRIORS from the beginning of the war ,we tried to play and enjoy this game without trushtalk ,insulting people ,or being happy of the ban of they other players etc ..At the end of the day ikariam is a just a game....We respect every single player and guild..
    Personally I had good time ..you enjoyed me ..I mean your bans,your comebacks ,your self-confidence ,pation ..Yes Hephaistos server thanks to you is more alive ,and I am glad that you and juggalo are back ..WE NEED players to keep playing this server ...I want to play a online game and not singleplayer with multies
    Furhermore I have to thanks BL ,because during the war they didn't interfere ,even when mafia players where powerless and helpless ..Last but not the least my gratitude to SKAR ..thanks to him ..both mafia and some players of the 7 guilds including me ..we had some decent units and navy in order to have some good fights
    The war with mafia and NOW is officially over ,,,FINITO ..
    Congratulations to everybody ,,AND of course to my friends and allies the RED WARRIORS .. :beer:
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

    The post was edited 3 times, last by TBBDV ().

  • Woah it's finish already? Well congratulations to all of you for entertaining us in your war.
    Hope to see more activity in our server.

    Kudos to all the Filipino's playing and joined in the war great job.
    Mabuhay tayong lahat! :thumbup:
  • VaLenTin wrote:

    @Evil yamato

    Hays no need to explain to you...

    This war is over...


    Congrata...
    1st , I did not adders you with my question.
    2nd , when you dont wanna explain something !!! you just ignore the question !! And that your specialty .
    3rd , i am a Newbie and just know how to build , that why i did not participate in this war .


    Well Gratz to who ever had fun in this war and keep the good work :love:
  • the war was really fun and exciting.
    and I won twice in this war.
    first, Valentin admitted that he is ciozo miguel and
    second he surrendered. ahh so fulfilling hahahahaha
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.



    servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • Battle for -UPPER CORE-

    Battle for -UPPER CORE-
    (10.05.2018 17:07:12)
    raczide[Wei] from Ciozo Miguel
    vs
    TheGodFather[MaFiA] from -UPPER CORE-

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................180(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................300(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................18(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: raczide[Wei]

    Losers: TheGodFather[MaFiA]

    The town -UPPER CORE- has been pillaged by raczide[Wei]. The following resources have been stolen: 8,609


    -war is fun if you're not in the actual ground.
    -raczide (ign)- Not Anubis Diplomat
    (PS:only playing at world Hephaistos others are just copycat)