The Phoenix Rebellion (TPR) vs. infinity (INF)

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• The Phoenix Rebellion (TPR) vs. infinity (INF)

War declared:

The Phoenix Rebellion (TPR) vs. infinity (INF)

Months ago, our alliance members of TPR have had problems with INF members not doing their fair share in donating on the island. So as a result, a small conflict between players broke out. However, INF took it upon themselves to bring in mercenaries to do their fighting. I say this because they had their own alliance; suddenly dropped their own alliance and joined INF and started immediately fighting our members. These mercenaries have been excluded from the server and yet INF kept their accounts. It was just recently they decided to remove their names.

Since the conflict only lasted 2 weeks we will declare a war of two weeks on INF. INF are 41 Members right now.
  • Yeah, what most disturbed me was that the diplomat from INF requested a withdrawal of my forces due to them having a war, which I understood and respectfully withdrew.. On the condition that after the war their members would donate more, which didn't happen. For me, that is asking for retaliation.

Let's have some fun!
  • JustKidding wrote:

Yeah, what most disturbed me was that the diplomat from INF requested a withdrawal of my forces due to them having a war, which I understood and respectfully withdrew.. On the condition that after the war their members would donate more, which didn't happen. For me, that is asking for retaliation.

Let's have some fun!
    INF using Lazy to do the attack missions plus attacking and blocking our alliance members in the past. INF seems to be loosing members through lack of leadership perhaps.
  • Kingtoad wrote:

goodluck, INF are a bunch of farms btw..
    KingToad, being powerful is never going to be as good as being respected. So that is exactly there your problem, indefinitely trying to acquire something you cannot buy with ambro. Thats some sad truth about you so keep up the spiteful comments, nobody actually cares.

Gmaster, I don't believe anybody is obligated to respond to you.

Also, you have been attacking our towns before you declare your war so you already know where those are, nobody is hiding.
  • Bowell wrote:

Kingtoad wrote:

goodluck, INF are a bunch of farms btw..
    KingToad, being powerful is never going to be as good as being respected. So that is exactly there your problem, indefinitely trying to acquire something you cannot buy with ambro. Thats some sad truth about you so keep up the spiteful comments, nobody actually cares.
    Gmaster, I don't believe anybody is obligated to respond to you.

Also, you have been attacking our towns before you declare your war so you already know where those are, nobody is hiding.
    Bowell we were only returning the favour hehe :p we have been quiet for sometime. what does it matter if we were attacking your towns before the war that does not change anything?? it isn't hard to find out where someone's towns are you don't exactly need a crystal ball :D no one is obligated to do anything, however a response from you guys atleast on the boards would have been nice :D
    Leader of TPR founded 06.12.2017 - HADES <3
    Not your average :thumbup:
  • adzflow wrote:

Flexta McSignals wrote:

adzflow wrote:

Still nothing from INF ... is this the calm before the storm?? ?( :D
    More like the calm before disbanding
    HAHAHAHAHA :lol: Why all the hate on INF I must have missed something someone fill me in?

No clue why the hate, we were mostly peaceful, good neighbors, playing mostly the ikariamsim mode even before half the alliance went inactive with the opening of the new server back then.

I guess they didn't like us appearing high on the ladder ?(
  • Bowell wrote:

adzflow wrote:

Flexta McSignals wrote:

adzflow wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA :lol: Why all the hate on INF I must have missed something someone fill me in?
    No clue why the hate, we were mostly peaceful, good neighbors, playing mostly the ikariamsim mode even before half the alliance went inactive with the opening of the new server back then.

mmm maybe.. but I guess if your at the top you have to back it and expect whatever else has to come with it?
    May you care to explain the scene with LAZY and there now banned members, why they hit us up while we were small suddenly after they joined you guys?
    the new server being made this quickly is ridiculous, the GOs and game forge need to pump this server back up make it great again! maybe merge Hades and heph together even combine the server bonuses together, as with the extra resource and build speed they should catch up to our scores quickly so a merge wouldn't be unfair
    Leader of TPR founded 06.12.2017 - HADES <3
    Not your average :thumbup:
  • adzflow wrote:

Bowell wrote:

adzflow wrote:

Flexta McSignals wrote:

adzflow wrote:

mmm maybe.. but I guess if your at the top you have to back it and expect whatever else has to come with it?May you care to explain the scene with LAZY and there now banned members, why they hit us up while we were small suddenly after they joined you guys?
    the new server being made this quickly is ridiculous, the GOs and game forge need to pump this server back up make it great again! maybe merge Hades and heph together even combine the server bonuses together, as with the extra resource and build speed they should catch up to our scores quickly so a merge wouldn't be unfair

I don't know of any LAZY members, if you are referring to those old two Evil guys, they were not donating and attacking everybody, then joined us for some reason and continued attacking everybody near them. Those were banned probably for multis. If you are not referring to those 2 guys, then care to elaborate.