DESPERATE: MAFIA kicking out members during WAR!!

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• eijipe wrote:

razzed wrote:

Kratos wrote:

eijipe wrote:

Kratos wrote:

First of all, let me point out that huge ammount of players left their alliances as the war was starting and. Second, players are leaving alliances or they are being kicked every single day, we were nit the first to do it, so i don't even know why are you writing *snip* like this. And third, Brocky is not active player, so therefore its not fair for you to benefit from this.
    first of all, you should have kicked him before the war started. but you didn't and instead kicked him when he starts feeding us. and now that you kicked him out of your so called alliance, you didn't just minimized your damage but also you made us waste our time and gold hunting a kicked out player, you are so st*pid if you do not know that.and also i don't think other alliances has kicked out their members who are feeding because your alliance is still farming them. you of all people talking about fair? hahaha you kicked him that is the only UNFAIR thing that happened here.you better disband your farm alliance.
    Only the last CR from Brocky shouldn't be counted, all before that is fair.
    within 12 hrs after a member left the alliance, all CR is counted.. Don't create you own rules.. hahaha. We must follow the standard rule.. *snip*
    that's right VaLenTin i mean @Kratos, do not create your own rules. hahaha the Crs are still counted. just disband your alliance to preserve your remaining honor.
    I'm not Valentin.

Edited - Hera

"A choice from the gods is as useless as the gods themselves."

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• Legendarynoodle wrote:

For *snip* sake stop crying! Brocky maybe don't want to active VM!

Pls accept the dessions alliances take and stop cry about it!

DEAL WITH IT!

hello valentin, you're the one crying right now, we didn't even kicked our allies that was farmed but you and your alliance just got scared to lose in score, so you kicked him out?
    and you're also the one who insisted to include the looted resources as damage so why kick someone out because of resources being looted? hahaha
    so funny how you become the victim of your own DOW.

Edited - Hera
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-

• eijipe wrote:

Legendarynoodle wrote:

DEAL WITH IT!
    hello valentin, you're the one crying right now, we didn't even kicked our allies that was farmed but you and your alliance just got scared to lose in score, so you kicked him out?
    and you're also the one who insisted to include the looted resources as damage so why kick someone out because of resources being looted? hahaha
    I'm not Valentine? that you trash talk my friends isn't ok! challenge me 1 v 1 when they release a new server and i take you out!

Edited - Hera

• Legendarynoodle wrote:

eijipe wrote:

Legendarynoodle wrote:

DEAL WITH IT!
    hello valentin, you're the one crying right now, we didn't even kicked our allies that was farmed but you and your alliance just got scared to lose in score, so you kicked him out?and you're also the one who insisted to include the looted resources as damage so why kick someone out because of resources being looted? hahaha
    I'm not Valentine? that you trash talk my friends isn't ok! challenge me 1 v 1 when they release a new server and i take you out!
    Edited - Hera
    oh? i forgot you got banned in this server because of cheating, okay then just let me know if there is a new server and invite me. that way we will be near to each other, but don't get banned AGAIN just like what happened to you in this server because once a cheater always a cheater.
    and also dont say any st*pid reasons like valentin is saying in game right now.hahaha
    Edit: forgot to ask, why don't you create a new account? are you scared to face a slightly bigger player? we are not even afraid fighting a 300k player while just having 30k points. create your own account now! you can just use your cheat and grow fast. :)
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • All this trash talking for nothing. I commend Mafia for fighting 8 alliances at the same time. They had high hopes because of where they stand and thought that they would win if they added more alliances to farm. But at the end, it did not end up that way.

At the end of the day. Its just a game. Everyone relax and move on. I will meet you all at the battlefield soon. Need to work on a few things before i return to fighting.
  • eijipe wrote:

Legendarynoodle wrote:

eijipe wrote:

Legendarynoodle wrote:

DEAL WITH IT!
    hello valentin, you're the one crying right now, we didn't even kicked our allies that was farmed but you and your alliance just got scared to lose in score, so you kicked him out?and you're also the one who insisted to include the looted resources as damage so why kick someone out because of resources being looted? hahahaso funny how you become the victim of your own DOW.
    I'm not Valentine? that you trash talk my friends isn't ok! challenge me 1 v 1 when they release a new server and i take you out!Edited - Hera
    oh? i forgot you got banned in this server because of cheating, okay then just let me know if there is a new server and invite me. that way we will be near to each other, but don't get banned AGAIN just like what happened to you in this server because once a cheater always a cheater.and also dont say any st*pid reasons like valentin is saying in game right now.hahaha
    Edit: forgot to ask, why don't you create a new account? are you scared to face a slightly bigger player? we are not even afraid fighting a 300k player while just having 30k points. create your own account now! you can just use your cheat and grow fast. :)
    you don't understand i see!

Trust me we will fight in the new server i can sponsor you with 700 ambro if you want to also! fight the first week or you want it later? i don't care! you can bring you 10-15 friends vs my 3 if you want to also :) ^^ i don't give a shit about that :) ^^ you accept my challenge?

4 vs how many you want
  • Ohh what's happening ...we need an explanation
    This is the sec time valentine is banned ...hmm i think there is a misunderstanding about juggalo ...
    is this gonna effect the war between us ?
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV
  • I have no idea. But in the terms they said that there's no easy way out and the war is going to last 3 weeks. I guess we'll just keep farming MAFIA members till they leave the alliance or something. I'm not sure.

3 weeks was the only end game to this war as per the declaration.
  • Razzed and eijipe they are celebreating now !!! haha joking :)
    Peppi I have to agree with you ..well so far I only play defence mode.
    They are little bit far away from me and I am not so motivated to attack them..BUT if ..Juggalo is out of the game..The godfather that sells them the army they have..that changes everything ...
    I am curious to see what is gonna happen ..well I like the fact that the admins in uk servers bann players instantly ..At Greek server I play they need some ages ....and 100 proofs ...
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV
  • well to be honest I am happy that you gonna be back ..both of you.. because we need players active and having fun ..like we do ..one month now ..haha
    ban in the past..when someone got banned ..it was 4ever ..I mean 1 year ..but now the changed the rules I guess ..anyway..who cares..
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV