DESPERATE: MAFIA kicking out members during WAR!!

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• hmmmm

I didnt really read the whole thread just skimmed
    So take my points with a grain of salt

My opinion

All CRs with Mafia tag are counted. Including Brocky

Mafia has right to boot member they feel dosnt hold up to the alliance standard so stop giving crap about booting or members dropping.

Juggalo is cool but valentine is not for exact same thing happening. Dont hold bias. Thats obviously what this is. If they come back as just previously happened obviously infraction was not valid.

It was not as lopsided as people are stating.
    There are zero better ways for Mafia to declare a war.
    Juggs and myself are selling anything anyone wants.
    Have your 50 members buy some guns and giants and steam rams and what not and make packs

With the amount of people in opposing alliances against Mafia you guys should walk all over them. Pepi alone is 40k MS and not only top MS player declared against.

Add up players and include top players in opposing alliances and u will find Mafia put themselves in a tough spot. So those complaining your a small part of a larger war. Yes you personally can not make a huge impact but together can dominate if u chose to actually have a plan.

Thanks VAL Your the best

B_L
  • and everyone is not valentine. Ive seen 4 or 5 different people accused of being valentine. When in fact valentine is actually not valentine.....i am. And valentine is actually Skar. Flame and legendarynoodle are also Skar and valentine is pepi and ejote.

Or some such nonesense
    Ask for IGN if u need it kratos is kratos ign

Thanks VAL Your the best

B_L
  • Legendarynoodle wrote:

eijipe wrote:

Legendarynoodle wrote:

eijipe wrote:

Legendarynoodle wrote:

For *snip* sake stop crying! Brocky maybe don't want to active VM!

Pls accept the dessions alliances take and stop cry about it!

DEAL WITH IT!
    hello valentin, you're the one crying right now, we didn't even kicked our allies that was farmed but you and your alliance just got scared to lose in score, so you kicked him out?and you're also the one who insisted to include the looted resources as damage so why kick someone out because of resources being looted? hahahaso funny how you become the victim of your own DOW.
    I'm not Valentine? that you trash talk my friends isn't ok! challenge me 1 v 1 when they release a new server and i take you out!Edited - Hera
    oh? i forgot you got banned in this server because of cheating, okay then just let me know if there is a new server and invite me. that way we will be near to each other, but don't get banned AGAIN just like what happened to you in this server because once a cheater always a cheater.and also dont say any st*pid reasons like valentin is saying in game right now.hahahaEdit: forgot to ask, why don't you create a new account? are you scared to face a slightly bigger player? we are not even afraid fighting a 300k player while just having 30k points. create your own account now! you can just use your cheat and grow fast. :)
    you don't understand i see!
    Trust me we will fight in the new server i can sponsor you with 700 ambro if you want to also! fight the first week or you want it later? i don't care! you can bring you 10-15 friends vs my 3 if you want to also :) ^^ i don't give a shit about that :) ^^ you accept my challenge?

4 vs how many you want
    Okay, i accept the challenge. we will wait for the new server. i will not bring any friends with me. i will only fight alone vs. your 3 accounts,, i mean friends. maybe you're the one who needs to bring your friends. i don't care how many so called "real life friends" you bring. the Game is on.. i am so excited to teach you a lesson.. :sniper:
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-

The post was edited 1 time, last by eijipe ().

• Legendarynoodle wrote:

eijipe wrote:

Legendarynoodle wrote:

eijipe wrote:

Legendarynoodle wrote:

For *snip* sake stop crying! Brocky maybe don't want to active VM!

Pls accept the dessions alliances take and stop cry about it!

DEAL WITH IT!
    hello valentin, you're the one crying right now, we didn't even kicked our allies that was farmed but you and your alliance just got scared to lose in score, so you kicked him out?and you're also the one who insisted to include the looted resources as damage so why kick someone out because of resources being looted? hahahaso funny how you become the victim of your own DOW.
    I'm not Valentine? that you trash talk my friends isn't ok! challenge me 1 v 1 when they release a new server and i take you out!Edited - Hera
    oh? i forgot you got banned in this server because of cheating, okay then just let me know if there is a new server and invite me. that way we will be near to each other, but don't get banned AGAIN just like what happened to you in this server because once a cheater always a cheater.and also dont say any st*pid reasons like valentin is saying in game right now.hahahaEdit: forgot to ask, why don't you create a new account? are you scared to face a slightly bigger player? we are not even afraid fighting a 300k player while just having 30k points. create your own account now! you can just use your cheat and grow fast. :)
    you don't understand i see!
    Trust me we will fight in the new server i can sponsor you with 700 ambro if you want to also! fight the first week or you want it later? i don't care! you can bring you 10-15 friends vs my 3 if you want to also :) ^^ i don't give a shit about that :) ^^ you accept my challenge?

4 vs how many you want
    Actually, i agree with eijipe... can we make it 2v1?
    can eijipe bring me?.. i want the 700 ambrosia too.. i will fight if you sponsor me too.. hehe.
    -war is fun if you're not in the actual ground.
    -raczide (ign)- Not Anubis Diplomat
    (PS:only playing at world Hephaistos others are just copycat)
  • AmbroGOD wrote:

A MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR OUR TWO FALLEN CHEATERS (VALENTIN AND JUGALO BANNED)
    CONDOLENCE TO THE WHOLE FAMILY OF CHEATING FAMILIA'S
    this is very sad news.. condolence guys!..
    ;( ;( ;(
  • Skar wrote:

hmmmm

I didnt really read the whole thread just skimmed
    So take my points with a grain of salt

My opinion

All CRs with Mafia tag are counted. Including Brocky

Mafia has right to boot member they feel dosnt hold up to the alliance standard so stop giving crap about booting or members dropping.

Juggalo is cool but valentine is not for exact same thing happening. Dont hold bias. Thats obviously what this is. If they come back as just previously happened obviously infraction was not valid.

It was not as lopsided as people are stating.
    There are zero better ways for Mafia to declare a war.
    Juggs and myself are selling anything anyone wants.
    Have your 50 members buy some guns and giants and steam rams and what not and make packs

With the amount of people in opposing alliances against Mafia you guys should walk all over them. Pepi alone is 40k MS and not only top MS player declared against.

Add up players and include top players in opposing alliances and u will find Mafia put themselves in a tough spot. So those complaining your a small part of a larger war. Yes you personally can not make a huge impact but together can dominate if u chose to actually have a plan.
    LOL, you are thinking so high of yourself Skar...
    do you think you can organize 8 different alliances?.
    is there anyone in your alliance capable of organizing a lot of players to make a coordinated attacks?
    hahaha. i strongly believe that there is no one from MAFIA capable of leading that many players..
    Based on the attitude of your allies, you are not capable of leading that's why your allies are using a lot of accounts to ensure perfect coordination,,
    You are very funny.. Your alliance have no plan actually.. hahaha. weaklings..
    and btw, why are you always defending MAFIA??
    i'm starting to think that you have multiaccounts in the MAFIA alliance.. hahaha.. you're making yourself obvious..

The post was edited 1 time, last by razzed ().

• Skar wrote:

and everyone is not valentine. Ive seen 4 or 5 different people accused of being valentine. When in fact valentine is actually not valentine.....i am. And valentine is actually Skar. Flame and legendarynoodle are also Skar and valentine is pepi and ejote.

Or some such nonesense
    The ultimate plot twist. I am VALENTIN. haha
  • Pepi wrote:

Skar wrote:

and everyone is not valentine. Ive seen 4 or 5 different people accused of being valentine. When in fact valentine is actually not valentine.....i am. And valentine is actually Skar. Flame and legendarynoodle are also Skar and valentine is pepi and ejote.

Or some such nonesense
    i never expect that coming... hahahaha
  • Pepi wrote:

Skar wrote:

Or some such nonesense
    no I am valentin deal with it hahaha

• Calin wrote:

Pepi wrote:

Skar wrote:

Or some such nonesense
    Stop joking. I am the REAL Valentin. :thumbsup:
  • ALL OF THIS PLAYERS IN HEPH TALKING BIG. COME ON GUYS MOVE YOUR ACCOUNT HERE IN HADES AND I WILL *snip* THE H"LL YOUR TOWNS. IF YOU THINK YOU DOMINATED IN THE NEW SERVER, COME TO THINK OF THIS, THE PLAYERS WHO PLAYED IN HEPH ARE THOSE PLAYERS WHOM WE KICKED THEIR ASS IN HADES AND CRIED. SO THEY DECIDED TO STOP PLAYING IN HADES AND TRY THEIR LUCK IN HEPH. AND FOR THOSE WHO JUST STARTED IN HEPH AND TALKING BIG, COME PLAY IN HADES AND WE WILL TEACH YOU THINGS YOU MIGHT STILL DON'T KNOW. I CAN MOVE ALL MY TOWNS BESIDES YOURS ANY TIME AT ANY PLACE. SO PLEASE STOP DRAGGING HADES SERVER AND SKULL ALLIANCE IN THIS NEW SERVER WHEN NONE OF YOU HAVE FACED US YET. "I DARE YOU PEPI MOVE YOUR ACCOUNT TO HADES AND LET'S SEE HOW GOOD YOU ARE." MUCH BETTER IF YOU MAKE IT BESIDE MY ISLAND. MORE FUN. :beer: :cookie: :grumble:

Edit - warning issued - Hera

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

ALL OF THIS PLAYERS IN HEPH TALKING BIG. COME ON GUYS MOVE YOUR ACCOUNT HERE IN HADES AND I WILL *snip* THE H"LL YOUR TOWNS. IF YOU THINK YOU DOMINATED IN THE NEW SERVER, COME TO THINK OF THIS, THE PLAYERS WHO PLAYED IN HEPH ARE THOSE PLAYERS WHOM WE KICKED THEIR ASS IN HADES AND CRIED. SO THEY DECIDED TO STOP PLAYING IN HADES AND TRY THEIR LUCK IN HEPH. AND FOR THOSE WHO JUST STARTED IN HEPH AND TALKING BIG, COME PLAY IN HADES AND WE WILL TEACH YOU THINGS YOU MIGHT STILL DON'T KNOW. I CAN MOVE ALL MY TOWNS BESIDES YOURS ANY TIME AT ANY PLACE. SO PLEASE STOP DRAGGING HADES SERVER AND SKULL ALLIANCE IN THIS NEW SERVER WHEN NONE OF YOU HAVE FACED US YET. "I DARE YOU PEPI MOVE YOUR ACCOUNT TO HADES AND LET'S SEE HOW GOOD YOU ARE." MUCH BETTER IF YOU MAKE IT BESIDE MY ISLAND. MORE FUN. :beer: :cookie: :grumble:
    hello Weakling Baltazar!.. you're talking big.. hahaha.
    By the way, come here in heph server. and teach us a lesson.. only the best are playing in hephaistos.. while cheaters are playing in hades..
    Hades players are infecting the Hephaistos server.. Cheaters are gonna cheat.
    you can create account. your hades is dying because of you guys with multiple accounts.. hahaha
    we will wait for you in the hephaistos server.. if you're not scared though..

Edited quote - hera

The post was edited 2 times, last by -Hera- ().

• The_Punisher wrote:

Calin wrote:

Pepi wrote:

Skar wrote:

Or some such nonesense
    Stop joking. I am the REAL Valentin. :thumbsup:
    what are you guys talking about? i am the Real Valentin, i'm just making fun of myself. hahaha
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

ALL OF THIS PLAYERS IN HEPH TALKING BIG. COME ON GUYS MOVE YOUR ACCOUNT HERE IN HADES AND I WILL *snip* THE H"LL YOUR TOWNS. IF YOU THINK YOU DOMINATED IN THE NEW SERVER, COME TO THINK OF THIS, THE PLAYERS WHO PLAYED IN HEPH ARE THOSE PLAYERS WHOM WE KICKED THEIR ASS IN HADES AND CRIED. SO THEY DECIDED TO STOP PLAYING IN HADES AND TRY THEIR LUCK IN HEPH. AND FOR THOSE WHO JUST STARTED IN HEPH AND TALKING BIG, COME PLAY IN HADES AND WE WILL TEACH YOU THINGS YOU MIGHT STILL DON'T KNOW. I CAN MOVE ALL MY TOWNS BESIDES YOURS ANY TIME AT ANY PLACE. SO PLEASE STOP DRAGGING HADES SERVER AND SKULL ALLIANCE IN THIS NEW SERVER WHEN NONE OF YOU HAVE FACED US YET. "I DARE YOU PEPI MOVE YOUR ACCOUNT TO HADES AND LET'S SEE HOW GOOD YOU ARE." MUCH BETTER IF YOU MAKE IT BESIDE MY ISLAND. MORE FUN. :beer: :cookie: :grumble:
    Oh my goodness. This is so hard to read. Chill with the caps lock bro.

Edited quote - hera

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• Man, only frustrated players, leave older servers and tries their luck in new ones. STRONG players remain in older servers and dominate it until it merges with other servers. now, if you have the BALLS to end our DYNASTY in HADES, bring your entire alliance in HADES and make us feel we already have a RIVAL. or just go with the flow and keep playin in new servers like what other weak players do. INVITE those players in new server whom you think can gave us thrill and rivalry in HADES. the players you are bullying in that new server are the players we already bullied. the strong players remain in hades man. so come and we will be glad to play with you.

By the way, im the 2nd overall ranked player in hades.
    BaLTaZaR-PH-
    OPEN INVITATION.