DESPERATE: MAFIA kicking out members during WAR!!

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello Mafia members!, we are not bullying you guys!.. this is just a 3 weeks war.. Please don't quit or go Vmode, you can have a temporary 3 weeks leave from your alliance if you don't want war. We are just having Fun.. We promised not to trash talk anymore.. Sorry, we forgot this is meant to be a friendly game..
    Please continue playing.. We are not bad guys actually,. We were just get carried by our emotions..
    Let's stop trash talks.. :)
    :) :)
    -war is fun if you're not in the actual ground.
    -raczide (ign)- Not Anubis Diplomat
    (PS:only playing at world Hephaistos others are just copycat)
  • razzed wrote:

Hello Mafia members!, we are not bullying you guys!.. this is just a 3 weeks war.. Please don't quit or go Vmode, you can have a temporary 3 weeks leave from your alliance if you don't want war. We are just having Fun.. We promised not to trash talk anymore.. Sorry, we forgot this is meant to be a friendly game..
    Please continue playing.. We are not bad guys actually,. We were just get carried by our emotions..
    Let's stop trash talks.. :)
    :) :)
    Agreed. Lets try to keep this clean now and just have fun. :)
  • That's right let's stop trash talking so don't go to V-mode let's all just enjoy the war guys!.
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • LemonSweater wrote:

looks like the attention will be focused to NOW sinced mafia is being manhandled and the top general players went on vmode...
    i commend their members.. most of their members fight decently..
  • where's the fun in kicking out members in the middle of the war?.,
    you kicked brockybrauks now you also kick Cronus? hahaha too bad to be in your alliance.
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
  • We are running out of enemies..
    Why you(mafia) guys are going Vmode?
    @Kratos please return to the server. we will not destroy all you armies again..
  • Jesus Christ!!

All this discussion here should be re-scripted so as to suit a soap Opera. the main content is nicely there, but a little work on the edges might transform it into a theater hit.

One thing's for certain, Valentin won't get any good words from the fellow Ikariam players in Valentine's Day. (I know that it sounds weird, but you understand the point I'm making here).

In that note, if Kermit had the resources to engage Pepi in a big fight like the Pepi VS Juggalo one, what do you think would have happened?
    I'm really curious on that one. It is possible that I'm terribly outdated on that topic and a large battle between Kermit and Pepi has already occurred.
  • Benjamenx wrote:

Jesus Christ!!

All this discussion here should be re-scripted so as to suit a soap Opera. the main content is nicely there, but a little work on the edges might transform it into a theater hit.

One thing's for certain, Valentin won't get any good words from the fellow Ikariam players in Valentine's Day. (I know that it sounds weird, but you understand the point I'm making here).

In that note, if Kermit had the resources to engage Pepi in a big fight like the Pepi VS Juggalo one, what do you think would have happened?
    I'm really curious on that one. It is possible that I'm terribly outdated on that topic and a large battle between Kermit and Pepi has already occurred.
    I dont think i'd stand a chance. :D
  • The_Punisher wrote:

War is over. Thats enough trash talk....

They had the guts to go 1 vs 8. So i dont see why you keep bashing them for losing.
    Yeah you are right, the war is over so we will stop it. :)
    but we Wouldn't have trash talked them in the first place if they aren't talking like they are the strongest here in hephaistos, it's on their earlier DOW i read it when they declared on us.
    Skirmish Or special ops... Valentin, Juggalo, Skar, Nkvd, Demon, Doatgnik Vs RIP Alliance
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
  • eijipe wrote:

The_Punisher wrote:

They had the guts to go 1 vs 8. So i dont see why you keep bashing them for losing.
    Yeah you are right, the war is over so we will stop it. :) but we Wouldn't have trash talked them in the first place if they aren't talking like they are the strongest here in hephaistos, it's on their earlier DOW i read it when they declared on us.
    Skirmish Or special ops... Valentin, Juggalo, Skar, Nkvd, Demon, Doatgnik Vs RIP Alliance
    don't stop the trash talking eijipe... continue... there's no point to stop.. its your usual manner it would be hard to be good when you know your not. that would simply be sarcasm on your side. be yourself.. cheer up. :beer:
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

eijipe wrote:

The_Punisher wrote:

Yeah you are right, the war is over so we will stop it. :) but we Wouldn't have trash talked them in the first place if they aren't talking like they are the strongest here in hephaistos, it's on their earlier DOW i read it when they declared on us.Skirmish Or special ops... Valentin, Juggalo, Skar, Nkvd, Demon, Doatgnik Vs RIP Alliance
    don't stop the trash talking eijipe... continue... there's no point to stop.. its your usual manner it would be hard to be good when you know your not. that would simply be sarcasm on your side. be yourself.. cheer up. :beer:
    @BaLTaZaR-PH- You just infected us here in hephaistos with your unpleasant manner and nonsensical comments that comes from your world hades. but don't worry we want you here because you keep the forum alive, so don't stop what you are doing.. :D
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
  • eijipe wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

eijipe wrote:

The_Punisher wrote:

Yeah you are right, the war is over so we will stop it. :) but we Wouldn't have trash talked them in the first place if they aren't talking like they are the strongest here in hephaistos, it's on their earlier DOW i read it when they declared on us.Skirmish Or special ops... Valentin, Juggalo, Skar, Nkvd, Demon, Doatgnik Vs RIP Alliance
    @BaLTaZaR-PH- You just infected us here in hephaistos with your unpleasant manner and nonsensical comments that comes from your world hades. but don't worry we want you here because you keep the forum alive, so don't stop what you are doing.. :D
    Indeed. Just as Eijipe said, BaL - you do keep the forum alive.
    Shame you got banned.
  • The war is over...3 weeks now maybe more...Mafia lost the war vs 7 guild ..congratulations to all the players..including mafia's players
    Bla bla bla bla ...I think its time for this thread to close...is getting boring ....just saying..the same goes to other topic Now vs 8 guilds...
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV