DESPERATE: MAFIA kicking out members during WAR!!

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

razzed wrote:

Absolute wrote:

Is that you mr Im good at navy? LMAO
    EVERYONE!!! LOOK AT THE COMPOSITION!!! IT'S VERY SCARY!!!. HAHAHAHAYOU'RE AN EXPERT DUDE(BALTAZAR)!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    man, are you laughing with the warships i was sending that time?.. hahahahahah man that was just "A PART" of my naval force. and your expecting me to wave them?.. waste of time man i am very sure you will not face me in any sea battle so why wave it man when i can just block all your ports for i know you will just RUN. once again when telling stories please post with it any CR that you fight with me. if none, then probably you are one of the players who just run away from me. making me do less damage on wars. hahahaha i admit, i am not good at hunting RUNNERS man. i fight.
    You just keep embarassing yourself over and over again could you please get lost now? and do not come up with heph players that you are any good cause actually you are not even close to being one. You are just dominating TS with your moms credit card. Thats it.
  • Absolute wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Absolute wrote:

YEAH that is a part of my navy i send to your towns. and guess what?.. where were you when i was coming?.. nahh. you never faced my navy. if you did kindly post the sea battle with this one so everybody will see how good you are. please post the SEA BATTLE.. hahahahahha
    Well. First of all its not my screen its Vorheess screen who was fighting ciozo and juggalo before. and retreated before you came (thats what i remember) so your useless ships were never used... Gl next time friend. Btw you need 10 tenders to keep 100% morale
    talking about the composition?.. haven't you use your troop packages?.. hahahah because those warships are from my troop packages man i did not build some of them. hahahahah why making it a big deal?.. maybe because you have not yet receive any troop pack right?.. just keep playing. you might get some dude. and once again "SHOW A SINGLE CR BATTLE that you fight me.. in none, your just part of those runners and cry babies.. haahahah "CR PLEASE"..
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

razzed wrote:

Absolute wrote:

EVERYONE!!! LOOK AT THE COMPOSITION!!! IT'S VERY SCARY!!!. HAHAHAHAYOU'RE AN EXPERT DUDE(BALTAZAR)!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    man, are you laughing with the warships i was sending that time?.. hahahahahah man that was just "A PART" of my naval force. and your expecting me to wave them?.. waste of time man i am very sure you will not face me in any sea battle so why wave it man when i can just block all your ports for i know you will just RUN. once again when telling stories please post with it any CR that you fight with me. if none, then probably you are one of the players who just run away from me. making me do less damage on wars. hahahaha i admit, i am not good at hunting RUNNERS man. i fight.
    You're really scary.. hahahaha. You are very skilled man.. i never know you or even face you in battle but If i ever i have the chance to face you.. i will run away..
    because youa re VERY SKILLED!!
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    -war is fun if you're not in the actual ground.
    -raczide (ign)- Not Anubis Diplomat
    (PS:only playing at world Hephaistos others are just copycat)
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Absolute wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Absolute wrote:

YEAH that is a part of my navy i send to your towns. and guess what?.. where were you when i was coming?.. nahh. you never faced my navy. if you did kindly post the sea battle with this one so everybody will see how good you are. please post the SEA BATTLE.. hahahahahha
    Well. First of all its not my screen its Vorheess screen who was fighting ciozo and juggalo before. and retreated before you came (thats what i remember) so your useless ships were never used... Gl next time friend. Btw you need 10 tenders to keep 100% morale
    talking about the composition?.. haven't you use your troop packages?.. hahahah because those warships are from my troop packages man i did not build some of them. hahahahah why making it a big deal?.. maybe because you have not yet receive any troop pack right?.. just keep playing. you might get some dude. and once again "SHOW A SINGLE CR BATTLE that you fight me.. in none, your just part of those runners and cry babies.. haahahah "CR PLEASE"..
    Dude :D. Atleast come up with the arguments that makes some sense. Your *snip* arguments make me think that you might be autistic and I feel bad for trashtalking you.
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• PLEASE BALTAZAR! I AM BEGGING YOU. CAN YOU PLAY HERE IN HEPHAISTOS?
    please dominate our server and crush us!.. I can really feel it in the deepest part of my heart that you are the one we are looking for..
    hahaha
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

razzed wrote:

Absolute wrote:

What are you guys talking about?!, he already said that that was just a "PART OF HIS NAVAL FORCE". that means that was his first wave. and more were coming. hahaha
    that was the first wave of his New Version of Waving tactics. ahahaha
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • eijipe wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

razzed wrote:

Absolute wrote:

What are you guys talking about?!, he already said that that was just a "PART OF HIS NAVAL FORCE". that means that was his first wave. and more were coming. hahahathat was the first wave of his New Version of Waving tactics. ahahaha
    man, do you know how to read?.. i wasn't waving those ships. hahaha i was blocking all ports in an island. do you need to wave when in fact you know they keep running man?.. are you that stupid?.. sorry to say it. but maybe your just don't know how to read. once again enemies were running from me ever since that war started so no need to wave.. just plain port occupation. i hope you know how to read and understand.. you can call it waving if someone here can post a sea battle that they engage with me using that kind of waving. hahahaha where is the CR report?.. none right?.. so why wave. you get it?.. read it man so you will understand.
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

eijipe wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

razzed wrote:

Absolute wrote:

What are you guys talking about?!, he already said that that was just a "PART OF HIS NAVAL FORCE". that means that was his first wave. and more were coming. hahahathat was the first wave of his New Version of Waving tactics. ahahaha
    man, do you know how to read?.. i wasn't waving those ships. hahaha i was blocking all ports in an island. do you need to wave when in fact you know they keep running man?.. are you that stupid?.. sorry to say it. but maybe your just don't know how to read. once again enemies were running from me ever since that war started so no need to wave.. just plain port occupation. i hope you know how to read and understand.. you can call it waving if someone here can post a sea battle that they engage with me using that kind of waving. hahahaha where is the CR report?.. none right?.. so why wave. you get it?.. read it man so you will understand.
    Hmmm... Blocking the ports? You had different excuse back then... hmmm
    Files
  • oopss! a very reliable source just send me a message!
    BALTAZAR is a cheater!.. Actually, that is also illegal.. Dude, i suggest that you stop doing that to the ambrosia(game money)..
    You can go ask your parents for money, or even work for salary.. As long as it's upright,.
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Pepi wrote:

Funny how balt is bragging about being 2nd largest TS in Hades (older server than heph) but I have higher TS than you in Heph. :)
    Yeah man i admire you on how fast you build your account. and that is also why i am inviting you to play in hades server. let us see if you can dominate the server the way you do in heph. it looks like you are far way richer than me the way you spend ambro. so i don't see any reason for you not to play in hades. rich kid will always be rich. spend some money in hades mate. your money will be worth spending with us. we can have war all day long.
    Rich kid? Why is our personal assets an issue here right now? Do you know me in RL? and seriously, why would i make an account on a dying server? just move to this fresh one.

Honestly i have never bragged to be some military expert or pirate expert. I'm a noob. I'm just a freaking builder that's been dragged to wars over and over again. so i have no choice but to build armies and do my best to learn the ropes of land battle and navy. Why are you so caught up challenging a noob like me? :)
  • Absolute wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

eijipe wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

razzed wrote:

Absolute wrote:

Hmmm... Blocking the ports? You had different excuse back then... hmmm
    hahahaha, all in? hahaha how *snip*
    and btw Man do you really know how to play? hahahaha

btw this is our stats on our great hephaistos server war against Mafia
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns
    Files
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos

• BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

you guys can sea the result of "SKULL" alliance "WARS" in hades., all are massacr. BARBS, FFO, INF, hmmm. none of them ever reach my island.
    Lol FFO I would say won that war. That’s why we had war with them not you hahahah.

As for piracy we had peace and you broke it because you were so bad and a random guy beat you. Then when we had no peace the round after we destroyed you. We went to you bot islands and completely destroyed your alliance. Bal you are nothing but a cheat. But keep bigging yourself up. We all know who the real players are.
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

JOSH wrote:

Ooooh. This is so cringey.

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

1. Man, only frustrated players, leave older servers and tries their luck in new ones.

2. STRONG players remain in older servers and dominate it until it merges with other servers.

5. or just go with the flow and keep playin in new servers like what other weak players do.
    1. I'm a new player. Started last February 2018. So, am I supposed to join Hades? or Heph that just opened?

2. You just puked all over yourself.
    If strong players remain in older servers, why are you in Hades? Hahaha.
    Just cause Heph opened, Hades suddenly became an older server? Haha. (technically yes. But not in your usage of the word "older")

"just go with the flow and keep playin in new servers like what other weak players do."
    5. I hope you understand that you just defined yourself as a weak player.

PS. Good job with fixing the caps lock.
    "JOSH" thanks for the effort. and by the way, i play in US server since Beta, RHO apollon, askle and now in hades. so if your talking about older server thing, oh well... and yeah i am sending OPEN INVITATION to all of you who are mighty in HEPH to play in HADES. we can have fun all the way.
    I think you don't realize that you are contradicting yourself.
    If according to you, "strong players remain in olders servers" (Your words)
    Then why didn't you just stay in Beta?
    I guess you "just go with the flow and keep playing in new servers like what other weak players do." (Your words)

And with the risk of getting called out for backseat modding,
    Your challenge is ridiculous. Even if we wanted to, it's impossible to bring our accounts to Hades. We would end up on the top 50. Read the rules.
  • JOSH wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

JOSH wrote:

Ooooh. This is so cringey.

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

1. Man, only frustrated players, leave older servers and tries their luck in new ones.

2. STRONG players remain in older servers and dominate it until it merges with other servers.

5. or just go with the flow and keep playin in new servers like what other weak players do.
    1. I'm a new player. Started last February 2018. So, am I supposed to join Hades? or Heph that just opened?
    2. You just puked all over yourself.
    If strong players remain in older servers, why are you in Hades? Hahaha.
    Just cause Heph opened, Hades suddenly became an older server? Haha. (technically yes. But not in your usage of the word "older")

"just go with the flow and keep playin in new servers like what other weak players do."
    5. I hope you understand that you just defined yourself as a weak player.

PS. Good job with fixing the caps lock.
    "JOSH" thanks for the effort. and by the way, i play in US server since Beta, RHO apollon, askle and now in hades. so if your talking about older server thing, oh well... and yeah i am sending OPEN INVITATION to all of you who are mighty in HEPH to play in HADES. we can have fun all the way.
    I think you don't realize that you are contradicting yourself.If according to you, "strong players remain in olders servers" (Your words)
    Then why didn't you just stay in Beta?
    I guess you "just go with the flow and keep playing in new servers like what other weak players do." (Your words)

And with the risk of getting called out for backseat modding,
    Your challenge is ridiculous. Even if we wanted to, it's impossible to bring our accounts to Hades. We would end up on the top 50. Read the rules.
    he wasn't wearing his reading glasses when he read the rules. that's also the reason why all of his Comments are on CAPITAL. please don't forget to wear your glasses oh great pirate player(but noob when it come to battles). hahaha
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    and also i think he is playing Ikariam because of the piracy(because he always lose in battles other than piracy) so don't judge him too much. hahaha
    EDIT - Trolling - Kikoguns
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos

• OMG! This made me :lol:

razzed wrote:

hello Weakling Baltazar!.. you're talking big.. hahaha.By the way, come here in heph server. and teach us a lesson.. only the best are playing in hephaistos.. while cheaters are playing in hades..
    Hades players are infecting the Hephaistos server.. Cheaters are gonna cheat.
    you can create account. your hades is dying because of you guys with multiple accounts.. hahaha
    we will wait for you in the hephaistos server.. if you're not scared though..

Edited quote - hera
    Heyyyyyyy I'm from Hades and I never cheated ever. There are still some there who plays fair. Peace! :phatgrin:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

you guys can sea the result of "SKULL" alliance "WARS" in hades., all are massacr. BARBS, FFO, INF, hmmm. none of them ever reach my island.
    Man no one went to your island cause you are located somewhere in the corner of the world and no one from us deemed you important enough to waste our time and gold. What you do is talk with CAPS on and babble with a wall of words which means nothing. I am not surprised you are friends with cozio. I mean Valentine.. I mean juggalo....... :rofl: :rofl:
    Why so serious? :evilgrin:

-Hades - JekSnow - FFO (For Fun Only)-
  • JekSnow wrote:

OMG! This made me :lol:

razzed wrote:

hello Weakling Baltazar!.. you're talking big.. hahaha.By the way, come here in heph server. and teach us a lesson.. only the best are playing in hephaistos.. while cheaters are playing in hades..Hades players are infecting the Hephaistos server.. Cheaters are gonna cheat.
    you can create account. your hades is dying because of you guys with multiple accounts.. hahaha
    we will wait for you in the hephaistos server.. if you're not scared though..

Edited quote - hera
    Heyyyyyyy I'm from Hades and I never cheated ever. There are still some there who plays fair. Peace! :phatgrin:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Man no one went to your island cause you are located somewhere in the corner of the world and no one from us deemed you important enough to waste our time and gold. What you do is talk with CAPS on and babble with a wall of words which means nothing. I am not surprised you are friends with cozio. I mean Valentine.. I mean juggalo....... :rofl: :rofl:
    no one who wants to waste money,gold and precious time just to attack some *snip* player who has his own version of waving attacks. hahaha
    so he is a friend of the cheaters so he is also one with his bots(don't deny it we all know top pirates use bots)
    birds of the same feather flock together.,. hahaha
    EDIT - Watch the language - Kikoguns
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kikoguns ().