DESPERATE: MAFIA kicking out members during WAR!!

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DESPERATE: MAFIA kicking out members during WAR!!

Hello players from Hephaistos,
    As you all know, MAFIA proudly declared a war against 8 alliances.
    Apparently, they were expecting that they will dominate the war coz' they actually believe that being the number 1 alliance in high score was very amazing.. They actually believe that they are scary.. hahahaha
    BUT unexpectedly, as the war Starts. MAFIA members were dominated by the enemies early in the game. Tons of LOOTS and MILITARY DAMAGE..
    Right now, MAFIA is kicking out and deleting players out of their alliance.. right in the middle in the war.. hahaha
    Maybe, they were desperate to win.. hahaha
    They are bragging in their declaration:
    1. MAFIA will always be feared,
    2. No one is safe in heph server.
    blah2x
    hahahaha.. where is it now?

You just kicked out and deleted your allies in the middle of the war because they were defeated... hahaha

You gave us two weeks preparation, shall we dissolved this war?.. hahaha
    :thumbdown:

btw, i commend all small players who are actively, fairly and honestly playing.

@VaLenTin, or @juggalo or @Ciozo_miguel
    -war is fun if you're not in the actual ground.
    -raczide (ign)- Not Anubis Diplomat
    (PS:only playing at world Hephaistos others are just copycat)
  • @Pepi @JOSH @razzed @juggalo
    Mafia is scared that's why they kicked their defeated members. they have honor a very shameful alliance. maybe 2 weeks is not enough preparation for them. hahaha Mafia should disband their alliance that is full of farms and cheater. hahaha
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • Kratos wrote:

razzed wrote:

lots of resources.. why is this happening to me,,
    Battle for BB-W2-F3-6

Battle for BB-W2-F3-6

(29.04.2018 7:14:08)

raczide[Wei] from BB-W1-F1-2

vs

BrockyBrauks from BB-W2-F3-6

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-189)

Swordsman...........................180(-245) - Swordsman.............................0(-319)

Hoplite..............................70(-384) - Hoplite...............................0(-394)

Battering Ram..........................15(-0) - Battering Ram..........................0(-18)

............................................. - Mortar.................................0(-42)

Cook...................................12(-0) - Cook...................................15(-0)

Steam Giant............................20(-6) - .............................................

Catapult...............................30(-0) - .............................................

Balloon-Bombardier.....................15(-0) - .............................................

Slinger................................16(-0) - .............................................

Spearman...............................22(-0) - .............................................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generals...............................-868.8 - Generals..............................-3071.6

Offensive points.........................7679 - Defence points...........................2172

Damage Received.........................43440 - Damage Received........................154356

Damage Percent............................21% - Damage Percent............................79%

Winners: raczide[Wei]

Losers: BrockyBrauks

The town BB-W2-F3-6 has been pillaged by raczide[Wei]. The following resources have been stolen: 29,723 , 776

As BrockyBrauks did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Bro this one is not counting, Brocky has been kicked out of alliance and no longer has a tag. Delete CR.
    LOL, dude.. you just kick him today or yesterday.. hahaha
    Why are you whining?.. stop crying like a baby..
  • Just dissolve MAFIA alliance.. you will not lose that way ... :lol:

The post was edited 1 time, last by razzed ().

• here are a few things to point out.

1. MAFIA declared vs 8 alliances.
    2. We were given 2 weeks to prepare
    3. We actually questioned the loot part about the score and they didn't want to reconsider
    4. Now that SMALLER PLAYERS are actually looting one of your guys you just kick him out to minimize your losses?
    5. How do you actually expect us to loot when you just kick out anyone who starts feeding?

BTW, you should fix the threads of CRs. Isn't the score per alliance? (example MAFIA vs ANUBS, MAFIA vs WEI)
  • First of all, let me point out that huge ammount of players left their alliances as the war was starting. Second, players are leaving alliances or they are being kicked every single day, we were not the first to do it, so i don't even know why are you writing *snip* like this. And third, Brocky is not an active player, so therefore its not fair for you to benefit from this.

Edit - Watch the cussing - Hera

"A choice from the gods is as useless as the gods themselves."

The post was edited 2 times, last by -Hera- ().

• Kratos wrote:

First of all, let me point out that huge ammount of players left their alliances as the war was starting and. Second, players are leaving alliances or they are being kicked every single day, we were nit the first to do it, so i don't even know why are you writing *snip* like this. And third, Brocky is not active player, so therefore its not fair for you to benefit from this.
    first of all, you should have kicked him before the war started. but you didn't and instead kicked him when he starts feeding us. and now that you kicked him out of your so called alliance, you didn't just minimized your damage but also you made us waste our time and gold hunting a kicked out player, you are so st*pid if you do not know that.
    and also i don't think other alliances has kicked out their members who are feeding because your alliance is still farming them. you of all people talking about fair? hahaha you kicked him that is the only UNFAIR thing that happened here.
    you better disband your farm alliance.

Edited Quote - Hera
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• Kratos wrote:

First of all, let me point out that huge ammount of players left their alliances as the war was starting and. Second, players are leaving alliances or they are being kicked every single day, we were nit the first to do it, so i don't even know why are you writing *snip* like this. And third, Brocky is not active player, so therefore its not fair for you to benefit from this.
    LOL, your logic is twisted.. of course there are players that are not very active.. and that's true to all alliances , not only yours. .. you scored a lot from WLX and BTLOG members who were not active players.. hahaha.
    did you get what i mean?.. should we kick all those allies too and let's not count the score right after?.. hahaha
    you are very illogical!.. hahaha

Edited Quote - Hera

• Kratos wrote:

I'm not really complaining. The terms of this war were BS to begin with. Playing a looting war with players with TS equal to your MS. Haha

Edited Quote - Hera

• eijipe wrote:

Kratos wrote:

first of all, you should have kicked him before the war started. but you didn't and instead kicked him when he starts feeding us. and now that you kicked him out of your so called alliance, you didn't just minimized your damage but also you made us waste our time and gold hunting a kicked out player, you are so st*pid if you do not know that.and also i don't think other alliances has kicked out their members who are feeding because your alliance is still farming them. you of all people talking about fair? hahaha you kicked him that is the only UNFAIR thing that happened here.
    you better disband your farm alliance.
    Only the last CR from Brocky shouldn't be counted, all before that is fair.

Edited Quote - Hera

• Pepi wrote:

Kratos wrote:

I'm not really complaining. The terms of this war were BS to begin with. Playing a looting war with players with TS equal to your MS. Haha
    I didn't write the terms bro. However I am part of alliance who did write it, therefore as a member i need to support them.

Edited Quote - Hera

• razzed wrote:

Kratos wrote:

LOL, your logic is twisted.. of course there are players that are not very active.. and that's true to all alliances , not only yours. .. you scored a lot from WLX and BTLOG members who were not active players.. hahaha.did you get what i mean?.. should we kick all those allies too and let's not count the score right after?.. hahaha
    you are very illogical!.. hahaha
    I agree he should have been kicked before, but if other alliances are doing the same thing, why should we be forbidden ?

Edited quote - Hera

• Kratos wrote:

eijipe wrote:

Kratos wrote:

first of all, you should have kicked him before the war started. but you didn't and instead kicked him when he starts feeding us. and now that you kicked him out of your so called alliance, you didn't just minimized your damage but also you made us waste our time and gold hunting a kicked out player, you are so st*pid if you do not know that.and also i don't think other alliances has kicked out their members who are feeding because your alliance is still farming them. you of all people talking about fair? hahaha you kicked him that is the only UNFAIR thing that happened here.you better disband your farm alliance.
    within 12 hrs after a member left the alliance, all CR is counted.. Don't create you own rules.. hahaha. We must follow the standard rule.. *snip*

Edited - Hera

• razzed wrote:

Kratos wrote:

eijipe wrote:

Kratos wrote:

first of all, you should have kicked him before the war started. but you didn't and instead kicked him when he starts feeding us. and now that you kicked him out of your so called alliance, you didn't just minimized your damage but also you made us waste our time and gold hunting a kicked out player, you are so st*pid if you do not know that.and also i don't think other alliances has kicked out their members who are feeding because your alliance is still farming them. you of all people talking about fair? hahaha you kicked him that is the only UNFAIR thing that happened here.you better disband your farm alliance.
    within 12 hrs after a member left the alliance, all CR is counted.. Don't create you own rules.. hahaha. We must follow the standard rule.. *snip*
    that's right VaLenTin i mean @Kratos, do not create your own rules. hahaha the Crs are still counted. just disband your alliance to preserve your remaining honor.

Edited - Hera
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos

• It's kinda funny when I visit mafia aIIiance I notice that there sIogan is any actions against our members WiII not be permitted.. Now I truIIy understand..
    If you attack there member and start to feed and they can't abIe to defend they wiII just kick them out.. Might as weII I suggest this to our Ieader to kick WLX member
    that is currenty feeding..

"Fight with honor fair and square"