DOW: 100 Year War; TNA versus TAARA

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DOW: 100 Year War; TNA versus TAARA

Who: TNA declares war on TAARA, yet again.

Why: TAARA is overcome with sadness at thier loss from an "inferior" alliance. So they have continued to harass and intimidate TNA.

What: The rules for this war are very simple. For every TNA town that TAARA attacks, I will attack three TAARA towns.

When: This war starts immediately and lasts until I get tired of beating TAARA players down.

This should not be that difficult... We beat them last war; I even needed to give them pointers on how to beat us and they still lost.

I am sure that TAARA will want to post Combat Reports of all the raids they have conducted prior to this DOW; but, TNA is not going to count damage from any CRs prior to this DOW ( although I'm sure Gallus is going to have some reason to argue about it).

Good Luck to TAARA in this one, I think this is going to be another easy one.

I will even give you a hint: I'm already en route to your towns!!!
  • TAARAs Attempt to Find My Troops and Ships, Part 1

TAARA is doing their best to find my troops and keep my islands locked down.

Sea battle near Sulfur Posiedon

Sea battle near Sulfur Posiedon
    (30.04.2018 4:21:28)
    Soupy[TNA] from Sulfur Posiedon
    vs
    don daix[TAARA] from doni vein

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Ram Ship...............................0(-10)
    Fire Ship.............................250(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat........................4(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals..................................-50
    Offensive points..........................125 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................2500
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Soupy[TNA]

Losers: don daix[TAARA]

254 units from Soupy[TNA] are defending the port of Sulfur Posiedon

Soupy[TNA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.04.2018 4:21:28)

don daix[TAARA]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Sea battle near Wine Forge

Sea battle near Wine Forge
    (30.04.2018 4:21:49)
    Soupy[TNA] from Wine Forge
    vs
    Nice Guy[TAARA] from Isengard

............................................. - Ram Ship................................0(-5)
    Fire Ship..............................50(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals..................................-25
    Offensive points.........................62.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................1250
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Losers: Nice Guy[TAARA]

Sea battle near Marble Forge 2

Sea battle near Marble Forge 2
    (30.04.2018 4:22:09)
    Soupy[TNA] from Marble Forge 2
    vs

Ram Ship...............................50(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-6)
    Paddle Speedboat........................1(-0) - .............................................
    Tender..................................5(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals..................................-30
    Offensive points...........................75 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................1500

Sea battle near Marble Forge 3

Sea battle near Marble Forge 3
    (30.04.2018 4:45:14)
    Soupy[TNA] from Marble Forge 3, Marble Forge 2
    vs

Ram Ship...............................50(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-3)
    Paddle Speedboat........................1(-0) - .............................................
    Tender..................................5(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals..................................-15
    Offensive points.........................37.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................750

Sea battle near Marble Forge 1

Sea battle near Marble Forge 1
    (30.04.2018 5:07:02)
    Soupy[TNA] from Marble Forge 3
    vs

Ram Ship...............................50(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-6)
    Generals....................................0 - Generals..................................-30
    Offensive points...........................75 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................1500

• Their attempt to take out my troops: Like a bug to a windshield...

Battle for Marble Forge 2

Battle for Marble Forge 2
    (30.04.2018 11:57:23)
    Nice Guy[TAARA] from Gondor
    vs
    Soupy[TNA] from Marble Forge 2

............................................. - Slinger.................................1(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................150(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................200(-0)
    ............................................. - Spearman..............................100(-0)
    Swordsman...........................152(-148) - Swordsman............................630(-66)
    Hoplite..............................98(-302) - Hoplite.............................829(-171)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................31(-0)
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar.................................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................30(-0)
    Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook...................................21(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Gyrocopter.............................72(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-600.4 - Generals...............................-318.6
    Offensive points........................796.5 - Defence points...........................1501
    Damage Received.........................30020 - Damage Received.........................15930
    Damage Percent............................65% - Damage Percent............................35%

The post was edited 1 time, last by Soupy2 ().

• There were 9 TNA towns attacks since the DOW. So I will be attacking 27 TAARA towns, in order to follow through with the DOW.... Tall order, but I think I can manage.

Hint #2 for TAARA: Don't sit on your mobile for over a day and think it will go un-noticed.
  • Poor Gallus... you talk a god game, but you don’t back it up.

I see you went vmode, just minutes before I was about to attack you.

Hard lesson for you to learn, but I’m happy to explain things to you again, once you come back from vmode.
  • Says scaredy cat who run away when we attacked why are you so scare to fight do you have losing complexes? cause you are constantly lying about progress of war you should really move to North Korea and work in their propaganda TV. Moderator can you please say to Soupy to stop provoking me this way and have normal discussion on board? thank you. (i wrote it in thread about war before but he didnt read or wont understand)

You sould read our combat reports again and the board rules again:

Ikariam wrote:

• “Trolling” is not permitted on the boards. The Term “trolling” on the Ikariam.org Boards is interpreted as posts whose content incites, or is likely to incite, “flaming” from other users.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gallus ().

• Dude,

I didn’t run away. The majority of my military was already in route to attack you and others in your alliance before you guys even launched your attack on my towns. It takes over a day’s travel to get to your alliance members towns...

You know what... you are correct. You, Gallus, are the smartest ikariam player in the world. I did run from you and all your alliance members. I don’t know what came over me. Last war, I must have realized how impressive and scary your alliance members were; while I was crushing them, and decided that I was too scared to face them again for this war.

That must be why you went vmode when I was just about to take your town. You were sparing me from the nightmare, that is your flawless knowledge of the ikariam battle system.

I should actually be thanking you...
  • Goodluck to TAARA.. hope you can escape from Soupy2.. hahaha
    :D :sniper:
    -war is fun if you're not in the actual ground.
    -raczide (ign)- Not Anubis Diplomat
    (PS:only playing at world Hephaistos others are just copycat)
  • Soupy2 wrote:

Dude,

I didn’t run away. The majority of my military was already in route to attack you and others in your alliance before you guys even launched your attack on my towns. It takes over a day’s travel to get to your alliance members towns...

You know what... you are correct. You, Gallus, are the smartest ikariam player in the world. I did run from you and all your alliance members. I don’t know what came over me. Last war, I must have realized how impressive and scary your alliance members were; while I was crushing them, and decided that I was too scared to face them again for this war.

That must be why you went vmode when I was just about to take your town. You were sparing me from the nightmare, that is your flawless knowledge of the ikariam battle system.

I should actually be thanking you...
    Stop being suck an.... you know what i dont think i am the best and best ikariam player stop saying that i think like that i know that there is actually 168 players before me(many are offline - gived up) and just cause you won fights vs my alliance doesnt mean you won the war. How can i know you are not lying about you were running away from us? and no i am not affraid of you but i wont fight vs you if u cant act normally on board and keep provoking me and act as anus(i wont use harder word for this) you must reailize that you are not so awesome as you think and be more realistic i didnt ever said that we are best alliance on server or i am the best and smartest player i denied your lies about you won the war just cause you won fights but we destroyed your alliances army too in many cities as i said not my fault that no one from TAARA Have acc on board i wanted to end this board war with provocations as i said i am not affraid of you as you as you have obviously problems with your self maybe complexes and you play cool in internet which means you may be weak in real world and remember that we crushed many of your allianes maybe i dont know battle system well but i'l see that you dont know how alliance work if you think cause your won fights you won whole war. but as said i want to end this provocation and instulting war just stop and i stop and we will maybe meet in ikariam ok? (war)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gallus ().

• Atina wrote:

Please stop with quarrel. If you continue to quarrel, I will have to interfere, and some of you will punish.
    Please obey the rules of the board and respect your opponents
    As said i wont discus with you anymore Sorry @Atina if i broke rules i wont do it again and i wont quarre anymore. I hope Soupy will do same
  • Display Spoiler

Sea battle near Aruküla
    (02.05.2018 5:00:15)
    Soupy[TNA] from Topada
    vs
    Hormoon[TAARA] from Aruküla

Ram Ship..............................100(-0) - Ram Ship...............................0(-15)
    Fire Ship..............................94(-1) - Fire Ship...............................0(-5)
    Mortar Ship............................50(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................50(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship............................21(-0) - .............................................
    Diving Boat............................50(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat......................100(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier........................20(-0) - .............................................
    Tender.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-6.2 - Generals.................................-106
    Offensive points..........................265 - Defence points...........................15.5
    Damage Received...........................310 - Damage Received..........................5300
    Damage Percent.............................5% - Damage Percent............................95%

Losers: Hormoon[TAARA]

Display Spoiler

Sea battle near Metropolitan
    (01.05.2018 18:15:53)
    Soupy[TNA] from Crystal
    vs
    jaguh[TAARA] from Metropolitan

Ram Ship..............................100(-0) - Ram Ship...............................0(-20)
    Steam Ram..............................50(-0) - Steam Ram...............................0(-3)
    Rocket Ship............................21(-4) - Rocket Ship.............................0(-9)
    Diving Boat............................50(-0) - Diving Boat.............................8(-5)
    Balloon Carrier........................20(-0) - Balloon Carrier.........................5(-0)
    Tender.................................30(-0) - Tender..................................4(-0)
    Fire Ship..............................95(-5) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship............................50(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat......................100(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-143 - Generals.................................-525
    Offensive points.......................1312.5 - Defence points..........................357.5
    Damage Received..........................7150 - Damage Received.........................26250
    Damage Percent............................21% - Damage Percent............................79%

Losers: jaguh[TAARA]

edit: spoiler added - Atina

The post was edited 1 time, last by Atina ().

• Display Spoiler
    .Battle for Rapla
    (04.05.2018 6:14:23)
    Soupy[TNA] from Statue
    vs
    Hormoon[TAARA] from Rapla

............................................. - Slinger................................0(-20)
    ............................................. - Archer.................................0(-40)
    ............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-74)
    Swordsman.............................350(-0) - Swordsman..............................0(-39)
    Hoplite..............................335(-15) - Hoplite................................0(-59)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................0(-10)
    ............................................. - Catapult................................0(-2)
    Doctor.................................30(-0) - Doctor..................................2(-0)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook....................................2(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................50(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................50(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..................................-21 - Generals...............................-292.2
    Offensive points........................730.5 - Defence points...........................52.5
    Damage Received..........................1050 - Damage Received.........................14610
    Damage Percent.............................6% - Damage Percent............................94%

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Rapla
    (04.05.2018 6:18:20)
    Soupy[TNA] from Statue
    vs
    Hormoon[TAARA] from Rapla

Ram Ship...............................49(-1) - Ram Ship...............................0(-15)
    ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................0(-10)
    Fire Ship..............................48(-2) - Fire Ship..............................0(-15)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................0(-10)
    Mortar Ship.............................5(-0) - .............................................
    Diving Boat............................25(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat.......................25(-0) - .............................................
    Tender.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-17.4 - Generals.................................-300
    Offensive points..........................750 - Defence points...........................43.5
    Damage Received...........................870 - Damage Received.........................15000
    Damage Percent.............................5% - Damage Percent............................95%

• Terribly sorry for the delay everyone. I promised to have CRs posted by the end of this past weekend and I did not get the chance to post them. So, without furthure delay, here they are.

These are the only ones I have after spying and searching TAARA towns over this last weekend, I was only able to locate troops or ships on these towns.

Sea battle near Ivory Rock

Sea battle near Ivory Rock
    (07.05.2018 16:51:36)
    Soupy[TNA] from Polis 2
    vs
    maeter75[TAARA] from Ivory Rock

Ram Ship..............................200(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-5)
    Fire Ship..............................36(-0) - Fire Ship...............................0(-5)
    Steam Ram..............................50(-0) - .............................................
    Diving Boat............................25(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals..................................-56
    Offensive points..........................140 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................2800

Losers: maeter75[TAARA]

Sea battle near rock

Sea battle near rock
    (07.05.2018 17:13:04)
    Soupy[TNA] from Ivory Rock
    vs
    maeter75[TAARA] from rock

Ram Ship..............................190(-0) - Ram Ship...............................0(-10)
    Fire Ship..............................36(-0) - Fire Ship..............................0(-22)
    Diving Boat............................25(-0) - Diving Boat.............................0(-5)
    Generals....................................0 - Generals...............................-287.4
    Offensive points........................718.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................14370

Battle for Ivory Rock

Battle for Ivory Rock
    (07.05.2018 17:30:09)
    Soupy[TNA] from Polis 2
    vs
    maeter75[TAARA] from Ivory Rock

Hoplite...............................297(-3) - Hoplite................................0(-40)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................100(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................300(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................50(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-4.2 - Generals..................................-56
    Offensive points..........................140 - Defence points...........................10.5
    Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received..........................2800
    Damage Percent.............................6% - Damage Percent............................94%

Battle for rock

Battle for rock
    (07.05.2018 18:31:22)
    Soupy[TNA] from Polis 2
    vs
    maeter75[TAARA] from rock

Sulphur Carabineer....................100(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-30)
    Hoplite..............................250(-50) - Hoplite................................0(-83)
    Gyrocopter.............................92(-8) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-20)
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-15)
    Doctor.................................30(-0) - Doctor..................................5(-0)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook....................................2(-0)
    Swordsman.............................300(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..................................-90 - Generals...............................-751.2
    Offensive points.........................1878 - Defence points............................225
    Damage Received..........................4500 - Damage Received.........................37560
    Damage Percent............................10% - Damage Percent............................90%

Sea battle near Malbec

Sea battle near Malbec
    (07.05.2018 20:22:05)
    Soupy[TNA] from Polis 2
    vs
    maeter75[TAARA] from Malbec

Ram Ship..............................400(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-5)
    Fire Ship.............................400(-0) - Fire Ship...............................0(-5)
    Rocket Ship............................46(-0) - .............................................
    Diving Boat............................50(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals..................................-56
    Offensive points..........................140 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................2800

Sea battle near how pretty

Sea battle near how pretty
    (07.05.2018 23:54:37)
    Soupy[TNA] from Bang Pop
    vs
    maeter75[TAARA] from how pretty

Ram Ship..............................400(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-5)
    Fire Ship.............................400(-0) - Fire Ship...............................0(-5)
    Rocket Ship............................46(-0) - .............................................

• Okay. Been back for a few days now. No new attacks posted.

I am burning through gold like crazy. I apologize that I did not finish my “3 attacks for every 1 of there’s” rule, but I did give it the old college try.

I am going to call this war a win for TNA, and wait for the next one. I’m sure there will be another episode...

MODs, would you please close this thread?