CALLING OUT VALENTIN!

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• CALLING OUT VALENTIN!

UPDATE ON MAFIA MEMBERS:
    4 BANNED
    2 VMODE
    2 KICKED

@VaLenTin CALLING OUT VALENTIN! I thought you'd be back in 4 days? ITS BEEN 7 DAYS! Are you too scared to come back? Just stay banned if you're too scared. Youre wasting my time. I have better things to do. You asked us to prepare for this war. 3 weeks preparation. And now that the war is in full swing you get yourself banned, kick your members and others go on vmode? Why declare war if you'll just be hiding the whole time. You should have said that you we're planning on hiding from the start. Wouldn't have prepared for this war if this was your 'glorious plan'. The great ciozo, hiding behind coconuts.

IM GIVING YOU 24HOURS TO COME BACK AND FIGHT!

After 24hours i'll start dismissing my troops and will no longer participate in this war. You've wasted enough of my time already. The world doesn't revolve around you this server and i am done waiting for you guys to come back from hiding behind coconuts. If you come back after 24hours and start attacking us once we've dismissed our troops, we'll all know what kind of next level strat you've been planning all along. Bore your enemy to death while hiding behind coconuts and attack once they've dismissed all their military. HAHAHA

So much for the great Ciozo. What a waste of time. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pepi ().

• What a fearsome strategy!.
    maybe that's why he wrote in his terms of war that "there is no easy back outs." because it is not easy getting your account banned just to hide behind their coconuts. hahaha
    Just surrender already mafia, we are already tired bullying you guys!. we don't want to have more casualty(kicked out or VM members).
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • he is banned until tomorrow here on board so i think he cant answer you unless he makes another fake acc
    I was telling you about them before and every contact with them is useless as you cant take their word as a fact
    those players i know from servers before have no honor and doesnt respect anyone so dont expect from them that they will give you fair fight
    they will wait for everyone to settle and start building then they will attack and brag about how they are great players
    thats why i backed down from fighting with them cause its useless :)
  • drasko7 wrote:

he is banned until tomorrow here on board so i think he cant answer you unless he makes another fake acc
    I was telling you about them before and every contact with them is useless as you cant take their word as a fact
    those players i know from servers before have no honor and doesnt respect anyone so dont expect from them that they will give you fair fight
    they will wait for everyone to settle and start building then they will attack and brag about how they are great players
    Yeah. :) I should have just turned them down too. such a waste of time. haha
  • drasko7 wrote:

he is banned until tomorrow here on board so i think he cant answer you unless he makes another fake acc
    He should just make another fake account to try to justify himself. Nobody would be surprised if they make another fake account anyway.
  • For those who want details on @Pepi 's allegations:

At time of DOW, Mafia had 18 members. These are their current whereabouts:

(1)Valentin, (2)Juggalo, (3)Demon and (4) @Legendarynoodle are banned.
    (5)NVKD and (6)Kratos are on VMode.
    (7)Cronus and (8)BrockyBrauks have been kicked.

The farms:
    (9)LuhanChen
    (10)chopaeng123

The 2 who have been no-shows:
    (11)PeeJin
    (12)TheGodFather

The active Mafia players are:
    (13)Isboy
    (14)Herux
    (15)wpbentot
    (16)NitroZeus
    (17)Kingtoad(He's been more focused on Hades, however. For me, this is acceptable since he is the leader of the alliance SKULL)
    (18)Juggalette(who is most probably just Juggalo's multi that's being farmed by Wei)

Yeah yeah. I like being thorough. I know.