DEFINITE, SPECIFIC OR EXACT DEFINITION OF EACH RULES OF THE GAME.

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DEFINITE, SPECIFIC OR EXACT DEFINITION OF EACH RULES OF THE GAME.

Hello everyone,
    I would like to discuss the exact definition of each in-game rules. Game operators just banned our accounts just because of their own definition of the rules. The in-game rules was very clear and easy to understand. I would like to request the game operators to give the exact definition of each in-game rules. You just tell anyone that they are breaching the rules then banned their accounts.
    I was banned for pushing.
    The rules states that:
    3. Pushing

• It is not allowed to gain an advantage at the expense of weaker players. A player is considered weaker if his total highscore is lower than that of the accused.
    The rule is very clear.. to gain an advantage at the expense of weaker players.. Please @MrSniperZ, can you give your own definition of this rules?,, are you making a new definition. We should specify who gets to be banned.. and what really is your definition of "gain advantage". ?
    You just put in my name : banned for pushing. then i was the pusher,, What the,....?. is that a new rule?.
    Please clarify each rules .. elaborate each one.. and give example scenario..
    I am very confused with this rules now.. I am starting to think that GO can make their own definition anytime, so it is giving all GO's an unfair authority..
    For example:
    If GO does not like a player, Then he will just make a new definition of any rules in the game then get a player banned for breaching the rules..
    @MrSniperZ, i am doubting the credilibility of all GO because of you. I think you are playing in hephaistos server, and i accidentally offend you ingame..
    Before you implement a new definition of the rules, you should announce it first in the board and publish it, so that we will be aware that it is breaching any rules...

To all players, do you think the GO's are still credible?. sorry, but for me. i am starting to doubt.
    -war is fun if you're not in the actual ground.
    -raczide (ign)- Not Anubis Diplomat
    (PS:only playing at world Hephaistos others are just copycat)
  • As I know GO's and Mods are not allowed to play in the server they are handling and they can't handle issues regarding as a staff in the server they are playing.

And about the issue:
    If the player has smaller total score than me but he has a a lot of resources and I am totally drooling for it. Let' say I have a total score of 100k having 50 Merchant ships and player B has a TS of 50k. In player B's warehouse there is a total of 100k resources. If I'm gonna totally empty his warehouse (not including the safe resources) which will be pillaging him a total of 4 times, will I get banned? Or the first pillage action is already bannable?
    "A wise man speaks because they have something to say.
    A foolish speaks because they have to say something.

The post was edited 2 times, last by SiN ().

• SiN wrote:

As I know GO's and Mods are not allowed to play in the server they are handling and they can't handle issues regarding as a staff in the server they are playing.

And about the issue:
    If the player has smaller total score than me but he has a a lot of resources and I am totally drooling for it. Let' say I have a total score of 100k having 50 Merchant ships and player B has a TS of 50k. In player B's warehouse there is a total of 100k resources. If I'm gonna totally empty his warehouse (not including the safe resources) which will be pillaging him a total of 4 times, will I get banned? Or the first pillage action is already bannable?
    Pushing (through pillaging) was already removed from the game 5 years ago. You can pillage anyone to your hearts content. :)
  • Pepi wrote:

SiN wrote:

As I know GO's and Mods are not allowed to play in the server they are handling and they can't handle issues regarding as a staff in the server they are playing.

And about the issue:
    Pushing (through pillaging) was already removed from the game 5 years ago. You can pillage anyone to your hearts content. :)
    Regardless of who has the higher TS.
  • You are a huge hypocrit, bannes are not for forum, they are not credible when they banned you and they were when they were banning mafia players?? Come on, you make me sick right now, why am I reading your post anyway hoooolly I'd ban you on forum because of this
  • But pushing (transporting resources from smaller player to bigger player) is considered pushing. But the offender should be the bigger player and not the smaller player since he "pushed" the smaller player. I think that's why razzed is asking for a clarification regarding the pushing rule.
  • Hello,

I understand that bans sometimes can make players angry, but please respect our side.
    And do not discuss them on boards, due to a breach of the board rules.

First of all, I would like to clarify that we are not here to ban players because we have bad days. We are here to support our players, and act preventively - repressive.

Game Operators are not allowed to play on servers they maintain, but personally, I don't even play at this community.

About pushing rule, since I can see that it's clear for you ( at least definition), I will give you one example. The rule is always same, but I am afraid you didn't understood that rule.

I don't know your situation,but I will give a general example of pushing.
    Player A sent 35 000 SUL to player B
    Player A has 25 000 points.
    Player B has 68 000 points.

If player B do not send back resources in ratio 1 to 1 to player A, BOTH accounts will be suspended for pushing offense.
    After ban, player B still has to send 35 000 SUL to avoid second offense ban,while player A is not guilty anymore.

Player A will be suspended for PUSHER
    Player B will be suspended for RECEIVER

In fact, it's easy to understand - if you receive resources from a lower player, you have to send it back.
    If you sent resources to higher player, higher player must send you resources back (in ratio 1:1)

Let me know if you have any other questions.

I would like to recommend you open a ticket, on that way, I will be able to clarify your ban.

Kind regards,
    SniperZ
    Game Staff

Game Rules I Support
    "I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."
  • MrSniperZ wrote:

Hello,

I understand that bans sometimes can make players angry, but please respect our side.

First of all, I would like to clarify that we are not here to ban players because we have bad days. We are here to support our players, and act preventively - repressive.

Game Operators are not allowed to play on servers they maintain, but personally, I don't even play at this community.

About pushing rule, since I can see that it's clear for you ( at least definition), I will give you one example. The rule is always same, but I am afraid you didn't understood that rule.

If player B do not send back resources in ratio 1 to 1 to player A, BOTH accounts will be suspended for pushing offense.
    After ban, player B still has to send 35 000 SUL to avoid second offense ban,while player A is not guilty anymore.

In fact, it's easy to understand - if you receive resources from a lower player, you have to send it back.
    If you sent resources to higher player, higher player must send you resources back (in ratio 1:1)

I would like to recommend you open a ticket, on that way, I will be able to clarify your ban.

Kind regards,
    SniperZ
    Game Staff

Thanks for the clarification MrSniperZ. Oh. another question, how long is the time frame that the player should return the resources for it to be considered as pushing?
  • Pepi wrote:

SiN wrote:

And about the issue:
    Oh ok. Thanks for the info.
    Sorry for the noob question. Last time I played this game was 8 years ago in PH server. I'm still in the adjustment stage in playing this game. A lot of new features and changes were made.
    "A wise man speaks because they have something to say.
    A foolish speaks because they have to say something.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SiN ().

• SiN wrote:

Pepi wrote:

SiN wrote:

And about the issue:
    Oh ok. Thanks for the info.Sorry for the noob question. Last time I played this game was 8 years ago in PH server. I'm still adjustment stage in playing this game. A lot of new features and changes were made.
    Yeah. Me too. last time for me was way back 2008. haha I just read it somewhere in the forums when i searched for it coz i was wondering how many times could i pillage the same player before its considered pushing. haha
  • Pepi wrote:

Thanks for the clarification MrSniperZ. Oh. another question, how long is the time frame that the player should return the resources for it to be considered as pushing?
    A higher player has 48 hours to return received resources.

Regarding pillaging - bashing rule has been removed.

Kind regards,
    SniperZ

Game Rules I Support
    "I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."
  • first, bushing and pushing is two things:-)

Razzed..
    Its not worst thing.. My friend GlavonjaBighead( player from alpha until now) stop playing, because during ban( one day ban, because one ipshare report him because circular) was pillaged..
    Also, example, in this war, Mafia can kill all your units without problems during ban...its not fair, isnt?

About GO and thems credibility..
    GO before long time, decided between fighters like us and ipsharing multiboots safe island players, decided to help thems..
    We must pillage all day barbarians for gold and resorcues, they have crimy piracy..
    We must spy with big risk from us towns, they can spy from ipshares with 0 generals..
    Why example me ( pillaged more than milions and milions resorcues until now, cant help my ally partner in war with bigger points?? Its not joke, its true..
    I never has more then 200k points, i dont need that.. Fighter world Ikariam, GO killed long long time ago..
    Because all of that, stop crying, be calm and continue be only you can..fighter...
    My IG is Raven..im second in offensive..every player i atacked, ask me: Why???
    My answer is: Because, i can..its Ikariam, not farmville..

Pushing in war ( if is other side same aliance ) is not fair, and its not corect..

Have a fun

P.S. Valentin and Juggalo is back..i hope that i will see crs between big armys:-)
    Im still on Mafia side, and trust thems that will back this world to fighters, no farmers..
    Go fighters:-)
  • MrSniperZ wrote:

Pepi wrote:

A higher player has 48 hours to return received resources.
    Regarding pillaging - bashing rule has been removed.

Kind regards,
    SniperZ

Thanks for the clarification! :)
  • I think the thing is different for server to server i talked to the Go on the Swedish server and talked to them and they said if i have helped a small player alot and he want to give some back to me (evidence by messages in game) he could do that without me who had a bigger account than him needed to send it back and piracy have not being something you could get banned for because we see piracy as a far game don't matter how big your TS is!
  • If someone is honest, and can say that have good result from piracy, without any use of trash, i congrat..

I never atack active new player, just help, also..but, let we try to learn thems, that ikariam is not ip, safe islands, multi etc..

Juggalo and Skar do great thing here, they sold baloons and steamgiants for minimum price..lets try to explain new players, example, that only one circle of barbarians (39 ivl) give thems accomulated 1.700.000.resources and more than milion gold, combat experience etc..they dont need trash things..
    Many banned players is only repercussions quite of us..

Razcide maybe speak a lot..maybe do some wrong..but, dont tell me that others with mountain of generals, can fight all time without trash..
    True is that Razcide made more war damage with 30k account, then ANBS, Mafia and RIP together..
    And, if is reason of ban, pushing DURING the war, its very sad..very, very sad.
  • talk alot when we are ban.. But the karmA is just beside... Racside playing clean and innocent is worst part you can get...

1. Taste the own karma of your mouth

mostarac wrote:

If someone is honest, and can say that have good result from piracy, without any use of trash, i congrat..

I never atack active new player, just help, also..but, let we try to learn thems, that ikariam is not ip, safe islands, multi etc..

Juggalo and Skar do great thing here, they sold baloons and steamgiants for minimum price..lets try to explain new players, example, that only one circle of barbarians (39 ivl) give thems accomulated 1.700.000.resources and more than milion gold, combat experience etc..they dont need trash things..

Razcide maybe speak a lot..maybe do some wrong..but, dont tell me that others with mountain of generals, can fight all time without trash..
    True is that Razcide made more war damage with 30k account, then ANBS, Mafia and RIP together..
  • MrSniperZ wrote:

Hello,

Kind regards,
    SniperZ
    Game Staff

What About this situation @MrSniperZ, :
    If you are going to trade with someone.
    1. Player A and Player B have a deal to trade reseources. player A is 30K while player B is 50K.. If Player A send the resources to Player B, but player B retract the trade deal and do not pay player A.. This condition shall meet the condition of pushing, then both player will be banned right?..
  • VaLenTin wrote:

talk alot when we are ban.. But the karmA is just beside... Racside playing clean and innocent is worst part you can get...

1. Taste the own karma of your mouth

mostarac wrote:

If someone is honest, and can say that have good result from piracy, without any use of trash, i congrat..

hahahaha.. Valentin, you situation is worst.. you're on a different level..