DEFINITE, SPECIFIC OR EXACT DEFINITION OF EACH RULES OF THE GAME.

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• VaLenTin wrote:

talk alot when we are ban.. But the karmA is just beside... Racside playing clean and innocent is worst part you can get...

1. Taste the own karma of your mouth

mostarac wrote:

If someone is honest, and can say that have good result from piracy, without any use of trash, i congrat..

I never atack active new player, just help, also..but, let we try to learn thems, that ikariam is not ip, safe islands, multi etc..

Juggalo and Skar do great thing here, they sold baloons and steamgiants for minimum price..lets try to explain new players, example, that only one circle of barbarians (39 ivl) give thems accomulated 1.700.000.resources and more than milion gold, combat experience etc..they dont need trash things..
    Many banned players is only repercussions quite of us..

Razcide maybe speak a lot..maybe do some wrong..but, dont tell me that others with mountain of generals, can fight all time without trash..
    True is that Razcide made more war damage with 30k account, then ANBS, Mafia and RIP together..
    And, if is reason of ban, pushing DURING the war, its very sad..very, very sad.

i just realize something.. Nice move valentin.. hahaha.
    You're the one who reported that is was pushing.. It's your multi account that i sent resources to.. Nice move!.. hahaha
    you sacrifice one of your multi, just to get me banned.. hahahaha.
    -war is fun if you're not in the actual ground.
    -raczide (ign)- Not Anubis Diplomat
    (PS:only playing at world Hephaistos others are just copycat)
  • different level? Oh cmon dont play innocent... You are ban so you cheat also...

Atleast we are ban for i.p but never move the ships nor armies nor build building... Just to change pass coz jugs lost his phone...

But you on other hand is pushing... Multi pushibg just to support your military...

Cmon racside just admit it... Dont act like a innocent crying child
  • VaLenTin wrote:

different level? Oh cmon dont play innocent... You are ban so you cheat also...

Atleast we are ban for i.p but never move the ships nor armies nor build building... Just to change pass coz jugs lost his phone...

But you on other hand is pushing... Multi pushibg just to support your military...

Cmon racside just admit it... Dont act like a innocent crying child
    LOL, i don't know where did you get that idea. but i was banned because i send resources to a bigger player.. i was banned of pushing, but i am the pusher.. hahahaha
    that's why i ask the GO about the rules..
    you are the only cheater here.. don't line me up to the kind of you MAFIA guys.. you were not playing in a conventional way.
    And one thing also, i only maintain 3K generals for the whole duration of the war.. that was my handicap to you guys.. so i don't need a lot of golds like you .. hahahaha
    With you current generals (20K), you can overrun me if you have enough wits. You need more experience to defeat me in war.. EXPERIENCE IN PLAYING NOT IN CHEATING..

@MrSniperZ - sorry for my earlier remarks.. i will acknowledge your judgment from now on.. I will always remember that small player will also get banned because of
    "PUSHER RULES"..
    -war is fun if you're not in the actual ground.
    -raczide (ign)- Not Anubis Diplomat
    (PS:only playing at world Hephaistos others are just copycat)

The post was edited 1 time, last by razzed ().