Hades died

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Absolute wrote:

The_Punisher wrote:

hades isnt dead. We are just living our lives and play when free lol
      Well its not the Hades its used to be. So comparably its dead
      it is still the same Hades. the only difference is you got banned. i personally can speak for the entire server because at the moment i am having a hard time maintaining my position at top 2 and its as if a dream to be on top 1 and beat indra. players at top 50 are growing rapidly that if you fail to be active just a week you will find your account at lower rank.probably "absolute" cannot notice this since his account got banned. and your saying you have another account?.. tell me what is your ingame?.. nahh i should have not asked about it. surely its 500 below ranked account. his ignorance is so high that he just base his view on wars. if a server has no war he consider it dead already when me myself alone is a living proof that hades players GROWING RAPIDLY. maintaining your position is a hard thing if your not that active. thats how ALIVE HADES SERVER is. FOR YOUR INFORMATION. and by the way, the top 100 players in hades are at 200k TS above. that might answer your *snip* thinking.
      EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Absolute wrote:

The_Punisher wrote:

it is still the same Hades. the only difference is you got banned. i personally can speak for the entire server because at the moment i am having a hard time maintaining my position at top 2 and its as if a dream to be on top 1 and beat indra. players at top 50 are growing rapidly that if you fail to be active just a week you will find your account at lower rank.probably "absolute" cannot notice this since his account got banned. and your saying you have another account?.. tell me what is your ingame?.. nahh i should have not asked about it. surely its 500 below ranked account. his ignorance is so high that he just base his view on wars. if a server has no war he consider it dead already when me myself alone is a living proof that hades players GROWING RAPIDLY. maintaining your position is a hard thing if your not that active. thats how ALIVE HADES SERVER is. FOR YOUR INFORMATION. and by the way, the top 100 players in hades are at 200k TS above. that might answer your idiotic thinking.
      Well everyone has their opinion on what being Alive and dead is. I totally understand whats alive foryou But as for me ecomode is boring as hell maybe for others its not.About my account since you wonder about it,it was in top 50 before I went vmod. and no I do not base my views based on war. Matter of fact I wouldnot havesaidanything but since trashtalk started I could not miss it. ( 5 years of league of legend experience lol).
    • Absolute wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Absolute wrote:

The_Punisher wrote:

it is still the same Hades. the only difference is you got banned. i personally can speak for the entire server because at the moment i am having a hard time maintaining my position at top 2 and its as if a dream to be on top 1 and beat indra. players at top 50 are growing rapidly that if you fail to be active just a week you will find your account at lower rank.probably "absolute" cannot notice this since his account got banned. and your saying you have another account?.. tell me what is your ingame?.. nahh i should have not asked about it. surely its 500 below ranked account. his ignorance is so high that he just base his view on wars. if a server has no war he consider it dead already when me myself alone is a living proof that hades players GROWING RAPIDLY. maintaining your position is a hard thing if your not that active. thats how ALIVE HADES SERVER is. FOR YOUR INFORMATION. and by the way, the top 100 players in hades are at 200k TS above. that might answer your idiotic thinking.
      Well everyone has their opinion on what being Alive and dead is. I totally understand whats alive foryou But as for me ecomode is boring as hell maybe for others its not.About my account since you wonder about it,it was in top 50 before I went vmod. and no I do not base my views based on war. Matter of fact I wouldnot havesaidanything but since trashtalk started I could not miss it. ( 5 years of league of legend experience lol).
      That explains everything you’re a league of legends players. Most toxic community ever. That’s why I had to quit it for bible study. Thank fully our lord and saviour Morgan Freeman put me right again
    • Merging will help temporarily..... I get so sick and tired of people wanting to sell their account as if it means your special.

I know not to come back to this game unless they take some time and upgrade the graphics. I'm not talking about building with timers and program logic.. That is already there...Copying and pasting software timers in buildings is not go to cut it... People were expecting this game to evolve higher. But all they mange to do... is open up new servers to delete the old ones.

Change the system around... Put changes in it... They can create additional screens shots of being inside the boats or watching the battle in 2D image as if your in the battle.

Boats are too slow... There is not enough of the Poseidon islands.... Takes too long to build the Sea Chart building. charter mercenary transporter is really a joke.. I mean you really have to pay for it... Alot!!

And because they won't anything goes to show they don't care...
    • Sadly the game is slow on purpose, they make you buy in order to speed it up

Boats won't be faster on their own, the best thing you can hope for is special server features like this one on Hades. But they will milk you whenever they can
      If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.
    • Flexta McSignals wrote:

Sadly the game is slow on purpose, they make you buy in order to speed it up

Boats won't be faster on their own, the best thing you can hope for is special server features like this one on Hades. But they will milk you whenever they can
      Thanks for the info

OK Here what they need to do.... Give everyone 10,000 Ambrosia and we call it even. Done... :thumbsup: