Hades died

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I do't think hades will die. As long as Indra and I competing for top 1 position it will never die. hahahaha As what Indra said we play to reach the limits of the game. I will max the towns level and reach 100 million points.I will fight barbarians and dominate pirate. and when the time i finish all those goals that will only be the time hades will die. "Don't know how long will it take". imao...
    • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

I do't think hades will die. As long as Indra and I competing for top 1 position it will never die. hahahaha As what Indra said we play to reach the limits of the game. I will max the towns level and reach 100 million points.I will fight barbarians and dominate pirate. and when the time i finish all those goals that will only be the time hades will die. "Don't know how long will it take". imao...

You're so full of yourself that if someone sting you with a pin, shit would fly 300m around.
    • Vorhees wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

I do't think hades will die. As long as Indra and I competing for top 1 position it will never die. hahahaha As what Indra said we play to reach the limits of the game. I will max the towns level and reach 100 million points.I will fight barbarians and dominate pirate. and when the time i finish all those goals that will only be the time hades will die. "Don't know how long will it take". imao...
      You're so full of yourself that if someone sting you with a pin, shit would fly 300m around.
      Everytime this player speak on board, he really is intimidating. But for the information of everyone, this player is "passive" ingame. nothing big. nothing to expect and nothing great on his account in hades. before chanting on me, why don't you try me ingame with a battle and by next time you comment on board pertaining to me, please attach the CR report so the community will see that you really is a fighter and not a keyboard warrior. :lol:
    • I think the point Bal is trying to make is a server is only dead to a person. One person might see it as not thriving whilst others still have a lot to play for.

Personally this isn’t dead yet. I’ve seen worse. I’m part of some up coming alliances looking to grow and still want to have fun here.

Don’t think many attacks are going on but hey that’s down to the individual play styles of people.
    • finally.. Kermit got what i mean. some players base their view through number of players fighting, top alliance that join the server, great wars, etc. but personally, ikariam has its own way to play with every individual without needing other players participation. For example, if your a builder just keep building. reach the maximum building levels of all buildings in all towns. reach the maximum number of colony ever done in any server. fight barbarian village up to its max level in all your islands and you will surely have a fight in all your towns every single day. although it is nice to fight with real players so you can chant with each other, barbarians can also gave you a fight you never expected. when your the last player active in your server own piracy. hahaha you will get the resources other servers ever had. reach 100 million points and you will be part of ikariam history. so much reason to play. instead of playing with vorhees, ill rather fight barbarian village.
    • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

finally.. Kermit got what i mean. some players base their view through number of players fighting, top alliance that join the server, great wars, etc. but personally, ikariam has its own way to play with every individual without needing other players participation. For example, if your a builder just keep building. reach the maximum building levels of all buildings in all towns. reach the maximum number of colony ever done in any server. fight barbarian village up to its max level in all your islands and you will surely have a fight in all your towns every single day. although it is nice to fight with real players so you can chant with each other, barbarians can also gave you a fight you never expected. when your the last player active in your server own piracy. hahaha you will get the resources other servers ever had. reach 100 million points and you will be part of ikariam history. so much reason to play. instead of playing with vorhees, ill rather fight barbarian village.
      I mean you have an aggressive way of speaking. Which is why you get the hate. Just chill man relax lol. We all have fights and battles but all in love of the same game haha.

But yeah in fact the main reason I’m still here is for a unique goal which I’m not sharing. Maybe one I’ve achieved it I will be everyone knows it’s not on my main account haha.

Oh and in addition you jump to conclusions to quick on bad days ;). But maybe will look past that. Maybe. One day. Trust and respect is hard to gain once destroyed :P.

Maybe Bal, Ciozo Valentino and supernoodles are the 3 most misunderstood players going xD
    • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Vorhees wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Everytime this player speak on board, he really is intimidating. But for the information of everyone, this player is "passive" ingame. nothing big. nothing to expect and nothing great on his account in hades. before chanting on me, why don't you try me ingame with a battle and by next time you comment on board pertaining to me, please attach the CR report so the community will see that you really is a fighter and not a keyboard warrior. :lol:
      I truly don't know what was intimidating in my post. I just said you're full of yourself and I gave an example to it.

Nevermind. Don't know why I spent this couple minutes to reply anything to you actually.
    • Pepi wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

Maybe Bal, Ciozo Valentino and supernoodles are the 3 most misunderstood players going xD
      HAHAHA. Supernoodles. :D
      you know what's good about being misunderstood as a person?.. it only mean you being yourself. if nobody hates you, there's something wrong in you. in this world, you cannot please everyone. and to tell you all, you really don't have to. statistics show that being true to who you really are will make you 2 friends and 10 enemies/haters. so its very self explanatory that if you have the opposite, your just pleasing people around you and you are prisoner of lost soul. your not being you. and that's one of the hardest thing to do. so goodluck in your sufferings.
    • Vorhees wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Vorhees wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

I truly don't know what was intimidating in my post. I just said you're full of yourself and I gave an example to it.
      Nevermind. Don't know why I spent this couple minutes to reply anything to you actually.
      so why are you so affected on the way i act and say?.. i am top 2 overall in hades and with that accomplishment i think i have the right to be proud of. whenever i comment on board your hot eyes and itchy fingers always has something to say. my friend if you want to be famous, putting negative comment next to mine will not work. be active ingame and show some incredible CR reports during wars and it will all speak for itself. to prove your worth, work on it. stop ridig o other players comments just to be notice. always remember action speaks louder than words. and i had put some action on top list ingame. its your time to do some.
    • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Pepi wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

you know what's good about being misunderstood as a person?.. it only mean you being yourself. if nobody hates you, there's something wrong in you. in this world, you cannot please everyone. and to tell you all, you really don't have to. statistics show that being true to who you really are will make you 2 friends and 10 enemies/haters. so its very self explanatory that if you have the opposite, your just pleasing people around you and you are prisoner of lost soul. your not being you. and that's one of the hardest thing to do. so goodluck in your sufferings.
      Being misunderstood and being true to yourself are honestly two different things.

Being misunderstood could simply mean you just don't get your point across as easily as you want, you may think differently or you may lack the communication skills necessary to be understood. I don't think it has anything to do with your Friend Foe Ratio.
    • Pepi wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Pepi wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

Being misunderstood and being true to yourself are honestly two different things.
      Being misunderstood could simply mean you just don't get your point across as easily as you want, you may think differently or you may lack the communication skills necessary to be understood. I don't think it has anything to do with your Friend Foe Ratio.
      definitely every individual has their own understanding. it maybe right or wrong but i don't care. and with regards to lack of communication skills, i don't think so. not all people who has a good communication skills are guaranteed not to be misunderstood as well. if you look at the current situation in our country, even the supreme court justice whom i believe has a very good communication skills as what you are pointing has never got the understanding she want from the people. she was ousted from his position hahahahah he was as well misunderstood. people will try to put a good man down. whatever it takes. its the natural behavior of humans to do evil against somebody whom they think hinders their way towards getting famous or on top. and in my part, as per circumstances, players need to pull me down to get on top of me for that is the only way they can outplay me because the reality, ingame they can never bully my account nor go above me. only the board chat will save them from being outranked and outsmart by me. sad but reality. that's what i call black propaganda. make the person above you look bad and ignorant for you to be good in the eyes of others. but as what i always say to all those haters, man please put a CR post that your better than me before doing desperate moves to destroy me on board. hahahahah