New Server

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Legendarynoodle wrote:

i have been waiting for a time now for a new server, but it's seems like gameforge don't gonna release one or have the GO don't shared the information with us or what's going on?
    We are here as the Game Staff (Game Operator) have no information about New Server, until it is announced on this Game Board Forum.
  • Legendarynoodle wrote:

i have been waiting for a time now for a new server, but it's seems like gameforge don't gonna release one or have the GO don't shared the information with us or what's going on?
    it will be announced in the game if there will be a new server launch.. are you that excited to play with me?
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • Please see the reply above: when there is any information, it use to be announced in the game. Till then nobody won't be able to tell you anything, excepting that new servers are opened regularly.
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein