Ambrosia feature request: change cooldown to count all temples

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• oracle wrote:

Quartz wrote:

oracle wrote:

Intention and motivation is good however realistically, people are going to use this to upgrade their big three miracles without the effort.
      How is that actually a problem?
      You are proposing that all the planning, strategy and the ambro spent to move towns to ideal islands with the proper miracles, the sacrifices made in order to have 4 Poseidon or 5 forges are just negated. If that is the case, I want credits back for the Ambro I have wasted.

And your point is? I'm in much the same boat for my existing accounts. But maybe I'll start a new account in another world under the new rules and play differently.

Draxo wrote:

Quartz wrote:

oracle wrote:

Intention and motivation is good however realistically, people are going to use this to upgrade their big three miracles without the effort.
      How is that actually a problem?
      If you want a fully buyable game with any option for ambrosies - sorry I though you are more experienced and better player.

Just because we have different perspectives on the game is no reason to be nasty.
      Alpha: member of Pirate's Cove.
      Beta: Leader of United Galley Slaves.