Pepi vs Juggalo

• HoF

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

because you will always be online for 20 hours fighting everyday.. and you will always set wars in favor of your free time.. hahahahahahahah :beer:
      Anyone can declare at anytime. Heck, they can declare at us right now if they really wanted to. But if they really wanted a fight we suggested a time and they accepted. Is that so hard to comprehend? :)

Why do you keep talking about wars when you've done nothing in your past wars? I still haven't seen any CR's from you at all. All talk no action? :shh:
    • Pepi wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

because you will always be online for 20 hours fighting everyday.. and you will always set wars in favor of your free time.. hahahahahahahah :beer:
      Anyone can declare at anytime. Heck, they can declare at us right now if they really wanted to. But if they really wanted a fight we suggested a time and they accepted. Is that so hard to comprehend? :)
      Why do you keep talking about wars when you've done nothing in your past wars? I still haven't seen any CR's from you at all. All talk no action? :shh:
      good thing they agreed. :beer:
    • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Pepi wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Anyone can declare at anytime. Heck, they can declare at us right now if they really wanted to. But if they really wanted a fight we suggested a time and they accepted. Is that so hard to comprehend? :) Why do you keep talking about wars when you've done nothing in your past wars? I still haven't seen any CR's from you at all. All talk no action? :shh:
      Because it isn't an absurd request. Unlike you they don't lack basic comprehension skills. :)
    • Pepi wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Pepi wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Anyone can declare at anytime. Heck, they can declare at us right now if they really wanted to. But if they really wanted a fight we suggested a time and they accepted. Is that so hard to comprehend? :) Why do you keep talking about wars when you've done nothing in your past wars? I still haven't seen any CR's from you at all. All talk no action? :shh:
      Because it isn't an absurd request. Unlike you they don't lack basic comprehension skills. :)
      its not as what you think. if we are talking about real war game, i would prefer to beat my enemies at their weakest time. during sleep and on their busy days. it may sounds coward thing but tha's the real best military strategy in winning wars without big damage. and high chance to loot the target. as simple as that. you just lack the practical way.
    • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

its not as what you think. if we are talking about real war game, i would prefer to beat my enemies at their weakest time. during sleep and on their busy days. it may sounds coward thing but tha's the real best military strategy in winning wars without big damage. and high chance to loot the target. as simple as that. you just lack the practical way.
      That says a lot about your personality as a player. Maybe that's why you didn't have CR's in your previous war. :)
    • Pepi wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

If Pepi played in Eunomia that server would have been dead by now. :beer:
      What? What has my presence in a server have to do with it dying? ?(
      nothing pepi ben is always out the loop he comments on my threads and has no idea what he talking about, eunomia is still going we at like 550 players which is a lot for this time it held better then demeter charon hades. they all floped eunomia is different. we have kral he is u pepi month 2 120k gen, 1.6mill points. ben left mad early idk why he constantly talks stuff he doesnt know about i always say it to and call u out ben. but yah great world i had fun there and still run a group. congrats on ur win 20h straight sucks ill be leading squads for that long and it drags but is fun i hope we get a good 1v1. bal ur right on tactic its smartest tactic but i only use it to win. im a veteran and everyone sucks up to pepi no offense pepi ur huge and all but like u said ur still learning tactic. in a nutshell i have 0 fear. even if he hit 100k i wouldnt be scared. i want a fair fight a real test for everyone. ive been in dozens of wars this is just another no need. i do that when there being wiped off the map. they only annoyed me enough to get a declaration :D
      Leader of Syn Eunomia, BL Dionysos/Hephaistos, and TBN Warserver, Kaikias
      EX DM and DON
      Khublai khan delta, psi, epsilon, alpha omega Khublai khan psi diplomat of KINGS
      Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
      -Sun Tzu
    • flames wrote:

nothing pepi ben is always out the loop he comments on my threads and has no idea what he talking about, eunomia is still going we at like 550 players which is a lot for this time it held better then demeter charon hades. they all floped eunomia is different. we have kral he is u pepi month 2 120k gen, 1.6mill points. ben left mad early idk why he constantly talks stuff he doesnt know about i always say it to and call u out ben. but yah great world i had fun there and still run a group. congrats on ur win 20h straight sucks ill be leading squads for that long and it drags but is fun i hope we get a good 1v1. bal ur right on tactic its smartest tactic but i only use it to win. im a veteran and everyone sucks up to pepi no offense pepi ur huge and all but like u said ur still learning tactic. in a nutshell i have 0 fear. even if he hit 100k i wouldnt be scared. i want a fair fight a real test for everyone. ive been in dozens of wars this is just another no need. i do that when there being wiped off the map. they only annoyed me enough to get a declaration :D
      20 hours does suck with all honesty. I would prefer if it was a squad so we could coordinate attacks and take turns handling the main waves. It would be easier that way and way fun than a 1 vs 1. Honestly the 1 vs 1 was fun the first few hours but got boring later on. I actually just got back playing Ikariam and Heph was the newest server so i tried my luck here. Last time i played was way back 2008 so i don't really know what happened in previous servers. :)

Just like what you said, I'm a newbie and I'm looking froward to learning new things on our upcoming war. :)
    • flames wrote:

Pepi wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

If Pepi played in Eunomia that server would have been dead by now. :beer:
      What? What has my presence in a server have to do with it dying? ?(

Oh! I see I managed to get on your nerve there, Khublai Khan.
      If you want to blame someone for my 'Petty' presence, blame Deadly. even though I don't play I still follow the boards.

But since I see that commenting is truly a mistake on my part, no worries, I'll stop.

One last thing - did you just say that KRAL LODOS is in fact Pepi?
    • no again misreading. i dont care if u comment but the stuff u say has no meaning and is normally false info u spread. i said we HAVE KRal not he is kral. pepi wouldnt have killed the server kral was no offense bigger and faster he would have crushed him. pepi had 42k when kral had 120k. i compared them. dead;y has what to do with ur presence? u blame him > i recall u left early on idk if he forced u to quit or fed u false info but i never called ur presence petty which is quoted so may not even be at me unless i missed my own words in that paragraph.
      Leader of Syn Eunomia, BL Dionysos/Hephaistos, and TBN Warserver, Kaikias
      EX DM and DON
      Khublai khan delta, psi, epsilon, alpha omega Khublai khan psi diplomat of KINGS
      Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
      -Sun Tzu
    • flames wrote:

no again misreading. i dont care if u comment but the stuff u say has no meaning and is normally false info u spread. i said we HAVE KRal not he is kral. pepi wouldnt have killed the server kral was no offense bigger and faster he would have crushed him. pepi had 42k when kral had 120k. i compared them. dead;y has what to do with ur presence? u blame him > i recall u left early on idk if he forced u to quit or fed u false info but i never called ur presence petty which is quoted so may not even be at me unless i missed my own words in that paragraph.

Since we go off topic here let's finish it with this.
      Blaming Deadly has to do with the fact that I'm not playing but still following the threads(which usually doesn't happen). He didn't force me to quit or anything. what happened was that too many good people were leaving the game at the time(Lucariomys for example) and that eventually got me disillusioned with the game so I quit. though I didn't leave my account to be terminated, as I donated that to SYN's cause.
      regarding my claim that Pepi = KRAL ,OK that was misunderstanding on my part.

regarding the 'Petty' presence, don't worry, you didn't say anything close to that. It's just my simple interpretation of someone who is, as you said, sadly outdated and out of the loop, and he's commenting on things as if he is in the loop. If this kind of BS person is not petty, then I guess the workings in my brain have some issues.

anyhoos, I got your point and I will be careful regarding commenting about Eunoimia.

Good luck to everyone!!!!!!!
    • rematch... Jugs will be back. With his rough lost in defense. The tides will be turned when he plays offensive...

We played no wall low action point and open port. Alot of vailbales and pepi found the gap to success.. Next time i might be luckier.. Lol pepi i broke my phone over the long fight and i pulled out for i was at work with no loons lol.. I made a move to try to destory your back line ... The plan wont make me do that again hahahaha..... W play in war server while i get heph back straight...

No worries anorher 1vs 1 hof will be in less than 6 months. Different terms.. We might even do 2v2 sea and land i need to talk to a few takers... Im sure u bring Kermit to party????
    • juggalo wrote:

rematch... Jugs will be back. With his rough lost in defense. The tides will be turned when he plays offensive...

We played no wall low action point and open port. Alot of vailbales and pepi found the gap to success.. Next time i might be luckier.. Lol pepi i broke my phone over the long fight and i pulled out for i was at work with no loons lol.. I made a move to try to destory your back line ... The plan wont make me do that again hahahaha..... W play in war server while i get heph back straight...

No worries anorher 1vs 1 hof will be in less than 6 months. Different terms.. We might even do 2v2 sea and land i need to talk to a few takers... Im sure u bring Kermit to party????
      All good man. Will definitely have a rematch. 8-)
    • juggalo wrote:

rematch... Jugs will be back. With his rough lost in defense. The tides will be turned when he plays offensive...

wont be happening with me on Heph sorry... im not jumping my colony or moving troops 5 million days
    • it's a strategy game not a 1v1 game though. hahaha if his armies are away and need help his allies can help, not a big deal. maybe you lost? that's why your crying here on board? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

EDIT: AND ALSO, I THINK YOU'RE CRYING ON THE WRONG WORLD AND THREAD.. THAT WAS ON WAR SERVER NOT ON HEPHAISTOS.
      I DON'T trust words,
      I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
      Kaikias - Alliance SYN
      Hephaistos
      War Server - Alliance -PR-

The post was edited 1 time, last by eijipe ().

• Layla wrote:

Say it's normal that a player in first place should get help from allies?
      Who has a lot more generals than me?
      You can not fight 1: 1
      In addition he has a statue that scattered half of my army? :)
      i mean i just saw you waste your sgs pack against someone pillaging on a different island and still lost... theres a retreat button for when you mess up. just a heads up. or you can just not attack the wrong people