Barbarian Fleet

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking forward on this. I want to try the barb fleet but can't figure which is which. fs,rams,steam,carrier,subs etc.
    "All you can do is 'SEE' a bit into the future. But that doesn't matter, cause everyone has the SAME power to change it."

~Capone Bege~

• I've been doing research with my pal Google but I can't find any good info.
    Perhaps you should do the tutorial. :)
    "A wise man speaks because they have something to say.
    A foolish speaks because they have to say something.
  • It's good practice for newcomers who want to hone or test their naval battle skills.
    But I do agree with Kermit unless they update the difficulty levels (more challenging) it's not worth it if you're an advanced player.

Could be a good idea for the Barb villages to have their own fleet after level 10..
    Nostalgic Ikariam ancient.. ?( 8| 8o
  • Kermit The Frog wrote:

Barbarian fleet really isn’t worth the hassle sadly rewards are not that great. If you have a completed navy should take the out with ease but from my experience not worth.
    i want to try this one out. I think it's a great reward. Not sure if it's worth the risk.
    Images
    • IMG_20180518_000613.JPG

92.56 kB, 944×489, viewed 17 times
    "All you can do is 'SEE' a bit into the future. But that doesn't matter, cause everyone has the SAME power to change it."

~Capone Bege~

• The increase in loot is insane.
    I think the best part about the loot, (next to the insane amount) is that you don't need merchant ships to get them.

Jeopardy's post was the 4th level.
    This is the 3rd level:

@Jeopardy
    Would it be possible to include the ships for that level here? If not, could you send it to me or Pepi in a pm instead? :)
    Please and thank you.

PS. To @Pepi, level increases by 10 every time:
    1st level is Level 10, 2nd is Level 20, then 30, 40, and so forth(in theory)
  • Pepi wrote:

Jeopardy wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

Barbarian fleet really isn’t worth the hassle sadly rewards are not that great. If you have a completed navy should take the out with ease but from my experience not worth.
    i want to try this one out. I think it's a great reward. Not sure if it's worth the risk.
    What level is that? :) I mean, is that the 3rd one? or 4th?
    I really don't remember but i just tried a barb fleet once and it's only lvl 10, i think the barb fleet depends on what level of barb you get the last piece of chart.

~Capone Bege~

• Kermit The Frog wrote:

Jeopardy wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

wow thats pretty mad. that might be worth haha
    Pretty Mad but don't know if it's really worth to try. :(
    Images
    • IMG_20180518_002728.JPG

111.79 kB, 871×494, viewed 16 times

~Capone Bege~

• Your real problem looting that many resources is if you have enough merchant ships.
    I don't know how much time for the fleet to rebuild but when comparing it to the village I doubt you'll have enough time to attack the fleet again for the third time.
  • Pepi wrote:

Well, if loot is that good, I think it's worth it. :)
    Can you please name them for me? Having a hard time to tell which is their fronts, range or siege :(

~Capone Bege~

• SiN wrote:

Your real problem looting that many resources is if you have enough merchant ships.
    I don't know how much time for the fleet to rebuild but when comparing it to the village I doubt you'll have enough time to attack the fleet again for the third time.
    All i know is that barb fleets don't need any merchant ships and if they got destroyed they have atleast 2-3days to get repaired.

~Capone Bege~

• Jeopardy wrote:

SiN wrote:

Your real problem looting that many resources is if you have enough merchant ships.
    All i know is that barb fleets don't need any merchant ships and if they got destroyed they have atleast 2-3days to get repaired.
    Oh right! I forgot. That was dumb of me. Sorry.
    I might start using my troop packs for this.
  • SiN wrote:

Jeopardy wrote:

SiN wrote:

Oh right! I forgot. That was dumb of me. Sorry.I might start using my troop packs for this.
    The best thing is that you can select which City of yours you want the resources to go :)

~Capone Bege~