Bosnian Legion(B-L ) VS Anubis(ANBS)

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Bosnian Legion(B-L ) VS Anubis(ANBS)

I Khublai Khan leader of B-L hereby declare war on Anubis.

Reasons for war

1.) multiple piracy attacks have left us quite unhappy
    2.) i want to sink the punisher's new shiny fleet to the sea
    3.)You repeatedly called us multies of mafia and we are insulted
    4.) we have evidence you planned to attack us
    5.) you dont know how board walls vs board private messages work.
    6.) should be some fun
    7.) we saw you guys are gaining 2 new members and we couldn't resist
    8.) time for our first war here.

I am not a fan of resource counting as i like to see troop death but we will count it. 1 resource is equal to 0.02 points. I believed everyone agreed before this is a fair rate. we will send you an official gauntlet to signal the start on date specified.

War will begin on 21:05:2018 at 00:00 hours

Good luck to you guys and i hope to see a good fight
    Leader of Syn Eunomia, BL Dionysos/Hephaistos, and TBN Warserver, Kaikias
    EX DM and DON
    Khublai khan delta, psi, epsilon, alpha omega Khublai khan psi diplomat of KINGS
    Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Hi! We would love to have a fight with you. We just have some requests.

1. Can the war begin 28:05:2018 instead? We're kinda busy in RL right now and would appreciate if you could give us time to deal with RL matters before the war.
    2. Can the duration of the war be 1 week?
    3. We will participate if our requests would be met.

Thanks! :)
  • Pepi wrote:

Hi! We would love to have a fight with you. We just have some requests.

1. Can the war begin 28:05:2018 instead? We're kinda busy in RL right now and would appreciate if you could give us time to deal with RL matters before the war.

war is war. that's one of the reasons why some good players lose in wars because of real life issues. but as you request, you want the war to be on your favor. you don't want to be attacked on your busy days. hahahaha no extensions. when you raid them in piracy did you asked them if its ok to raid them?.. nahh.. you just want this war to be on your vacant days so you wont be farmed. its not real life issue Pepi, you might by now keeping millions of resources and you wanna consume it first sorry but no. hahahahah start it as dated. GOODLUCK TO BOTH SIDES..
  • Yo. Balt, shut up, man. You have ZERO relevance to this topic. I have no idea why you are spamming Heph threads though.
    You're embarrassing our country.

It's called negotiating.
    Try it out with your parents sometimes. You might get an allowance raise.
    Now, please. Let the people actually involved do the talking.
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Pepi wrote:

Hi! We would love to have a fight with you. We just have some requests.

war is war. that's one of the reasons why some good players lose in wars because of real life issues. but as you request, you want the war to be on your favor. you don't want to be attacked on your busy days. hahahaha no extensions. when you raid them in piracy did you asked them if its ok to raid them?.. nahh.. you just want this war to be on your vacant days so you wont be farmed. its not real life issue Pepi, you might by now keeping millions of resources and you wanna consume it first sorry but no. hahahahah start it as dated. GOODLUCK TO BOTH SIDES..
    I'm just saying I can't give them the fight they want if they want to start the war next week. No matter how much I love this game RL would always come first for me. Knowing BL they would want clashes of armies and dead troops. I can't give them that if we start next week. :)

It's still up to them if they accept our requests or not of course. But just like what I stated, we're busy and they can't really expect anything from us if they really want to do it next week. :)
  • And seriously balt. You have no idea who I am in RL so quit yapping like you know me and that my excuses are BS. You don't know how busy I am in real life and would prefer that you just shut up and mind your own businesses. :)

Quit spamming heph and move over already. :) we should probably make a thread just for you here in Heph so you would stop spamming the other threads. :)
  • what if they will be the once busy by the time your fine?.. resetting the war is not the option instead just extend the war up to the time you can join. what's the use of your alliance mates?.. when your busy they are also busy?.. hahahah let them do the war while your busy man. trust them. in hades after our war with Infinity we asked for a week rest to regroup our units and gain more gold before proceeding to war on barbs. but barbs did not allow us and rushed the war. we have no choice but to accept it because its a dow. but in the end, the dowing team barbs, go home *snip*.
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• Clearly you don't know anything about heph.

Anubis is a 5 member alliance. Haha

if BL is not available the following week then we'll just need to negotiate on a time where both of us are available. It's called negotiating. You should look it up. :)
  • Are you the diplomat of BL? Are you the leader of BL? Are you the general of BL?
    Are you a member of BL?
    Are you even in Heph?

If the answer to all of those is NO, then kindly stop "speaking in behalf BL" or acting like a moderator for this war or board.

ALSO,

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

go home losers.
    This is our server. Go home to your own. Please and Thank you.
  • JOSH wrote:

Are you the diplomat of BL? Are you the leader of BL? Are you the general of BL?
    Are you a member of BL?
    Are you even in Heph?

If the answer to all of those is NO, then kindly stop "speaking in behalf BL" or acting like a moderator for this war or board.

ALSO,

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

go home losers.
    nahh i am not speaking on behalf of BL alliance. i am speaking as spectator in the war. apparently the way Pepi is negotiating is not for the good of the war. its for the good of their alliance so they won't lose..
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

JOSH wrote:

Are you the diplomat of BL? Are you the leader of BL? Are you the general of BL?
    Are you a member of BL?
    Are you even in Heph?

ALSO,

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

go home losers.
    nahh i am not speaking on behalf of BL alliance. i am speaking as spectator in the war. apparently the way Pepi is negotiating is not for the good of the war. its for the good of their alliance so they won't lose..
    I dont understand why you are so concerned about this. Is your ego at stake? Just like what i said, We can't fight them if they want it next week. They can still push through with the war they like, But i can't promise them any resistance from us since like i said, we're busy. :) It's as simple as that.

Why are you so worked up about war? It's not like you did anything during your wars with barbs. :)
  • daliborsb wrote:

Please don't spam this thread with unnecessary posts.
    As a member of B-L, I can tell you, we are currently discussing this. Our leader will get back to you.

I am really looking forward to this. :)
    Thank you! Finally someone from BL. :) Sorry about all the spam. We really do hope our request would be granted. Thanks! :)
  • Pepi wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

JOSH wrote:

Are you a member of BL?
    Are you even in Heph?

ALSO,

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

go home losers.
    I dont understand why you are so concerned about this. Is your ego at stake? Just like what i said, We can't fight them if they want it next week. They can still push through with the war they like, But i can't promise them any resistance from us since like i said, we're busy. :) It's as simple as that.
    Why are you so worked up about war? It's not like you did anything during your wars with barbs. :)
    yeah that's the points., i trust my alliance mates.. and they never fail me. thats what makes our alliance dominant in hades. what more if i joined all the battles would be a disaster. hahaha on your part, i am sad to know you only have 4 buddies to give you company. can't they manage to fight BL?.. because we skull is compose of 15 members while infinity and barbs has a total of aourn 90+ members. but we manage to win.. isn't it a reason or excuse?.. not their fault you have less members actually.
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Pepi wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

JOSH wrote:

Are you a member of BL?
    Are you even in Heph?

ALSO,

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

go home losers.
    I dont understand why you are so concerned about this. Is your ego at stake? Just like what i said, We can't fight them if they want it next week. They can still push through with the war they like, But i can't promise them any resistance from us since like i said, we're busy. :) It's as simple as that.Why are you so worked up about war? It's not like you did anything during your wars with barbs. :)
    yeah that's the points., i trust my alliance mates.. and they never fail me. thats what makes our alliance dominant in hades. what more if i joined all the battles would be a disaster. hahaha on your part, i am sad to know you only have 4 buddies to give you company. can't they manage to fight BL?.. because we skull is compose of 15 members while infinity and barbs has a total of aourn 90+ members. but we manage to win.. isn't it a reason or excuse?.. not their fault you have less members actually.
    again Balt, we already made your own thread. Why do you keep spamming this one?

BL even said to stop spamming this thread.

Seriously just shut up and spam the thread i made for you. This is a thread for BL and ANUBIS to discuss the war. Or do you have no respect to the players who actually made this thread?

Seriously bro, just bother someone else. This will be my last reply to you on this thread as i don't want spamming this thread. I would appreciate if you do the same.
  • I would also like to add that damage should be counted under every battle report and we should have one thread for battle reports where only ANSB and B-L can post ONLY REPORTS and another thread for discussion where everyone can post and discuss the war.
  • Pepi wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Pepi wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

JOSH wrote:

Are you a member of BL?
    Are you even in Heph?

ALSO,

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

go home losers.
    I dont understand why you are so concerned about this. Is your ego at stake? Just like what i said, We can't fight them if they want it next week. They can still push through with the war they like, But i can't promise them any resistance from us since like i said, we're busy. :) It's as simple as that.Why are you so worked up about war? It's not like you did anything during your wars with barbs. :)
    again Balt, we already made your own thread. Why do you keep spamming this one?
    BL even said to stop spamming this thread.

Seriously just shut up and spam the thread i made for you. This is a thread for BL and ANUBIS to discuss the war. Or do you have no respect to the players who actually made this thread?

Seriously bro, just bother someone else. This will be my last reply to you on this thread as i don't want spamming this thread. I would appreciate if you do the same.
    yeah finally you stop putting BS reasons to extend the war. hahahah once again goodluck to both sides and may the war be filled with loots while Pepi is busy and CR post not excuses and reasons... goodluck..
  • daliborsb wrote:

I would also like to add that damage should be counted under every battle report and we should have one thread for battle reports where only ANSB and B-L can post ONLY REPORTS and another thread for discussion where everyone can post and discuss the war.
    Agreed, Would that be possible? I mean we'd request the board staff to remove other posts other than CR's?
  • Pepi wrote:

daliborsb wrote:

I would also like to add that damage should be counted under every battle report and we should have one thread for battle reports where only ANSB and B-L can post ONLY REPORTS and another thread for discussion where everyone can post and discuss the war.
    Agreed, Would that be possible? I mean we'd request the board staff to remove other posts other than CR's?
    its possible.. they can even remove your account if they want what more with removing just a plain post...