Bosnian Legion(B-L ) VS Anubis(ANBS)

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• hello to all ive been busy we are in talks of ur terms as we would like to have u at ur active time. we outnumbered u by 6x but you have size so should be fun ill get back to you when we talk it over. we will make a separate cr thread naturally and all unwanted spamming should cease.
    Leader of Syn Eunomia, BL Dionysos/Hephaistos, and TBN Warserver, Kaikias
    EX DM and DON
    Khublai khan delta, psi, epsilon, alpha omega Khublai khan psi diplomat of KINGS
    Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
    -Sun Tzu
  • I think making a request to change the date is fine. Do you want to prove you’re the best by playing against an alliance who you know isn’t avalible or when both alliances are ready and around for a fight.

I know a lot of players in BL, and I know players in Anubis should be a good fight. BL have a lot of experience but Anubis are fast learners and proven to adapt to any situation. I look forward to seeing the CRs good luck to both :)
  • Kermit The Frog wrote:

I think making a request to change the date is fine. Do you want to prove you’re the best by playing against an alliance who you know isn’t avalible or when both alliances are ready and around for a fight.

I know a lot of players in BL, and I know players in Anubis should be a good fight. BL have a lot of experience but Anubis are fast learners and proven to adapt to any situation. I look forward to seeing the CRs good luck to both :)
    I agree with you kermit.. they are very fast learners and they evolved quickly..
    this is a very exciting war..
    BL is stronger, so this is a good experience for Anubis or "not Anubis" players..
    Goodluck to both sides... :D
    -war is fun if you're not in the actual ground.
    -raczide (ign)- Not Anubis Diplomat
    (PS:only playing at world Hephaistos others are just copycat)
  • After talking we think another week extenstion would be fine for you guys so we can have a proper fight. We have a few base guys but many new family members this should be a good test for us both. You definetly have upped your game fast i cant wait to see what you have learned. I knew iwas forgetting something pepi. It wil be a 2 week war. I feel 1 week usually ends when its starting to get good
    Leader of Syn Eunomia, BL Dionysos/Hephaistos, and TBN Warserver, Kaikias
    EX DM and DON
    Khublai khan delta, psi, epsilon, alpha omega Khublai khan psi diplomat of KINGS
    Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
    -Sun Tzu
  • flames wrote:

After talking we think another week extenstion would be fine for you guys so we can have a proper fight. We have a few base guys but many new family members this should be a good test for us both. You definetly have upped your game fast i cant wait to see what you have learned. I knew iwas forgetting something pepi. It wil be a 2 week war. I feel 1 week usually ends when its starting to get good
    We accept. Looking forward to have a good war with you guys. Hoping not to disappoint. :)