Baltazar Spam Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Baltazar Spam Thread

Since you keep spamming Heph Threads i'm making one here specially for you. Please just spam your thoughts here. You're not even from this server. :)

Moved to user introduction threads - Hera

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• so let's continue @BaLTaZaR-PH-
      why don't you just create an account here in hephaistos? if you don't want to waste an ambrosia, then play as an ordinary player, oops! don't tell me you don't know how to grow fast without using ambro?
      don't ask me that question because i like to play with a small account unlike you who thinks that TS is the basis in winning the battles. hahaha
      play here and attack us using your so called BaLTaZar waving tactics. hahaha

IGN - World - Alliance
      Eijipe - Hephaistos - Not Anubis' Home Secretary
      "Don't Start A Fight That You Can't Finish"
    • of course :)
      Because that, game is now, where is:-)
      Man, dont worry about Anbs:-) they have enough ipshares for six wars..Anywhy, BosnianLegion have players with 10k points, first time playing, and you will now try explain us, that 6allday active players need help from somebody??
      I understand that you and many others must be good with Pepi, maybe you dont need that, but you must.

Every experience player know, that winning war against 6strong active players, on safe islands, with all use of "new era ikariam rules", esp.alliances with new players like BL, is almost impossible, and you will present all of us, your knowledge in this situation??
      Its patetic man..

Leader of BL KublaiKahn must declared this war, he have one thing which your havent, because you must be good with 2milions points players..isnt ??

Because, in case that you a warrior, you will declare war on ANBS..but, you havent heart of warrior..
      You will only congrat on cr to players with 2milions points, with hundreds ipshares, when kill some new player :)

80% BL players, havent golds for trip to ANBS safe islands..2 or 3 players of us will come there, maybe once...because, players like you with assists knowledge, and nobody here on server, havent one big thing which warrior have, and come there..Save ANBS please:-)

Patetic :/

• Grim Reaper DaWar wrote:

He is actually on heph.

Btw. I will be assisting anbs in this war. I dont think it's fair to fight a 5 man alliance.
      good luck to you guys.. this is very exciting to watch... :D
      -war is fun if you're not in the actual ground.
      -raczide (ign)- Not Anubis Diplomat
      (PS:only playing at world Hephaistos others are just copycat)
    • yeah razcide:-)
      Like you and eijipe need asists hahaha..
      Both borned in combat:-) im just cant be quite, when someone trash here knowledge, and dont declared own wars..i dont know who is, probably someone who must pray Pepi for piracy points..

But, truly, only your problem is if Baltazar come on Heph :/ he will alone, defeat Anbs
    • mostarac wrote:

of course :)
      Man, dont worry about Anbs:-) they have enough ipshares for six wars..Anywhy, BosnianLegion have players with 10k points, first time playing, and you will now try explain us, that 6allday active players need help from somebody??
      I understand that you and many others must be good with Pepi, maybe you dont need that, but you must.

Every experience player know, that winning war against 6strong active players, on safe islands, with all use of "new era ikariam rules", esp.alliances with new players like BL, is almost impossible, and you will present all of us, your knowledge in this situation??
      Its patetic man..

Leader of BL KublaiKahn must declared this war, he have one thing which your havent, because you must be good with 2milions points players..isnt ??

Because, in case that you a warrior, you will declare war on ANBS..but, you havent heart of warrior..
      You will only congrat on cr to players with 2milions points, with hundreds ipshares, when kill some new player :)

80% BL players, havent golds for trip to ANBS safe islands..2 or 3 players of us will come there, maybe once...because, players like you with assists knowledge, and nobody here on server, havent one big thing which warrior have, and come there..Save ANBS please:-)

mate!, please use english language.. do not use google translate for paragraphs..
      sorry, but it's difficult to understand.. tnx
    • mostarac wrote:

yeah razcide:-)
      Both borned in combat:-) im just cant be quite, when someone trash here knowledge, and dont declared own wars..i dont know who is, probably someone who must pray Pepi for piracy points..

But, truly, only your problem is if Baltazar come on Heph :/ he will alone, defeat Anbs
      I think baltazar have no chance of winning against pepi..Pepi have shown his skills in the previous war, while baltazar was just all talks. Baltazar should show some real results so that he can please other people. i strongly believe that Baltazar is a total novice.. promise..
    • mostarac wrote:

Baltazar please use your main account. Everyone knows this is you. Anyways, i just stopped by the server to see whats up. Didnt enjoy it. Plus the account was not stable. Heard Grim Reaper DaWar took over the account. A member of Mafia. Even players from mafia beleieve b l is trying to bully anbs, so they joined the war. :whistling:
    • mostarac wrote:

of course :)

Its patetic man..

You're really against Multi accounts huh? Well i can't blame you, i was surprised about all the multi accounts when i started playing ikariam again in this server. But since it's part of the game now i think it would be a waste not to utilize them. :) and i honestly don't know what advantage in war we would gain from having multi accounts? It's not like they'll be joining the war or anything. :)
    • mostarac wrote:

I'm not really a believer of the all-in navy strat so i'm not really sure where your confidence for balt is coming from. :)