Baltazar Spam Thread

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • sorry for english Razz:-) last part about Balt is joke haha..

      Pepi, you understand that i have nothing against ANBS.. Against multis yes, they run away many player from game, but rules is rules.
      Big players changed multis for new players, they not need players. Multis secure island, made mills, made golds etc..never mind in the end, we declared war.
      Its very hard have positive damage on safe island, you will see :)

      Many players here fear you, probably because piracy :) im not, i dont play that part of game. Im just hope and want belive, that you will after war look for new players and back game, where belong..
      In this war, you dont need assist..we have power for strike once, two maximum..You havent "weak" players, and protect yourself please, fighter which lead server :)

      War is best part of game, in war we all made teamwork, cooperation, friendships and great thing from game. Repeat, im only against big player like this Gream, which wars changed for praying.
      Let him to open own war, let us to have fun in our one :)

      Mafia( i dont know anyone player from them ), NOW and BL is only, which open wars yet.
    • mostarac wrote:

      sorry for english Razz:-) last part about Balt is joke haha..

      Pepi, you understand that i have nothing against ANBS.. Against multis yes, they run away many player from game, but rules is rules.
      Big players changed multis for new players, they not need players. Multis secure island, made mills, made golds etc..never mind in the end, we declared war.
      Its very hard have positive damage on safe island, you will see :)

      Many players here fear you, probably because piracy :) im not, i dont play that part of game. Im just hope and want belive, that you will after war look for new players and back game, where belong..
      In this war, you dont need assist..we have power for strike once, two maximum..You havent "weak" players, and protect yourself please, fighter which lead server :)

      War is best part of game, in war we all made teamwork, cooperation, friendships and great thing from game. Repeat, im only against big player like this Gream, which wars changed for praying.
      Let him to open own war, let us to have fun in our one :)

      Mafia( i dont know anyone player from them ), NOW and BL is only, which open wars yet.
      Yes. I do understand what you mean about your concern with multi accounts. if i had it my way, i wouldn't want players to have multi accounts like they have right now. It's just broken. No one personally donates in their mills anymore. They just make their multi accounts to it for them. (but don't worry, i'm actually top in donations, I don't really like that they do all the donating for me). :)

      About the piracy thing, that was actually just a one time thing. I'm not really a piracy player, My cities aren't really built for that. I just wanted to try it out and try my luck since a lot of players are hyped about it. It was fun, but stressful and time consuming, I don't think i'd want to to it again. haha

      I do agree with you with the war part. Indeed it is the best part of the game. I personally met great players because of this war. Gained fun friends to play with and developed military knowledge i had no idea about before starting to play again this server. :)

      Looking forward to our war. Hope we give you guys a good time. :thumbup:
    • mostarac wrote:

      sorry for english Razz:-) last part about Balt is joke haha..

      Pepi, you understand that i have nothing against ANBS.. Against multis yes, they run away many player from game, but rules is rules.
      Big players changed multis for new players, they not need players. Multis secure island, made mills, made golds etc..never mind in the end, we declared war.
      Its very hard have positive damage on safe island, you will see :)

      Many players here fear you, probably because piracy :) im not, i dont play that part of game. Im just hope and want belive, that you will after war look for new players and back game, where belong..
      In this war, you dont need assist..we have power for strike once, two maximum..You havent "weak" players, and protect yourself please, fighter which lead server :)

      War is best part of game, in war we all made teamwork, cooperation, friendships and great thing from game. Repeat, im only against big player like this Gream, which wars changed for praying.
      Let him to open own war, let us to have fun in our one :)

      Mafia( i dont know anyone player from them ), NOW and BL is only, which open wars yet.
      okay mostarac.. you're forgiven..
      -war is fun if you're not in the actual ground.
      -raczide (ign)- Not Anubis Diplomat
      (PS:only playing at world Hephaistos others are just copycat)
    • Hey guys i am from BL and its my first time playing the game, so i just created this account on boards because of this war :)
      Since the main war thread is locked and most of you guys that will participate are here, i just wanted to say a few things.
      Firstly i would like to ask you all (both sides) to be respectful to one another. i was reading a little bit of last big war thread (mafia one) and it was very toxic and unenjoyable- please please please dont make this like that. lets just all have fun and be good sports :)
      Secondly(and also what bothers me the most) i dont think its very respectful to call other people someones multi account. i know many people from BL very good and to my knowledge none of us is "mafia multi" so please understand that if someones opinion is different than yours that doesnt mean that they are "mafia multi". If i agree with something someone says and defend his opinion that doesnt make us the same person. i have seen people say this MANY times and it is very insulting to be called a multi after u put many hours into the game to grow and have fun. I wanted to say a few more things too, but honestly i forgot what they were hahaha so ill add them when/if i remember. :)
      So lets just be good sports and lets have fun. there is no need for toxicity and unsportsmanlike behaviour :)
    • razzed wrote:

      mostarac wrote:

      yeah razcide:-)
      Like you and eijipe need asists hahaha..
      Both borned in combat:-) im just cant be quite, when someone trash here knowledge, and dont declared own wars..i dont know who is, probably someone who must pray Pepi for piracy points..

      But, truly, only your problem is if Baltazar come on Heph :/ he will alone, defeat Anbs
      I think baltazar have no chance of winning against pepi..Pepi have shown his skills in the previous war, while baltazar was just all talks. Baltazar should show some real results so that he can please other people. i strongly believe that Baltazar is a total novice.. promise..
      yeah right i am a novice :p in fact from the start of server hades, i dominated piracy to the extent i manage to let the top 10 list of piracy all in our alliance members in one round. and until now, we own the piracy in hades. the rest who tried and fail just leaves the server. that's how novice i am. the whole server knows it by the way. in fact kermit made a thread for us skulls as cheaters of piracy. hahahahaha he was not able to resist.
    • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

      razzed wrote:

      mostarac wrote:

      yeah razcide:-)
      Like you and eijipe need asists hahaha..
      Both borned in combat:-) im just cant be quite, when someone trash here knowledge, and dont declared own wars..i dont know who is, probably someone who must pray Pepi for piracy points..

      But, truly, only your problem is if Baltazar come on Heph :/ he will alone, defeat Anbs
      I think baltazar have no chance of winning against pepi..Pepi have shown his skills in the previous war, while baltazar was just all talks. Baltazar should show some real results so that he can please other people. i strongly believe that Baltazar is a total novice.. promise..
      yeah right i am a novice :P in fact from the start of server hades, i dominated piracy to the extent i manage to let the top 10 list of piracy all in our alliance members in one round. and until now, we own the piracy in hades. the rest who tried and fail just leaves the server. that's how novice i am. the whole server knows it by the way. in fact kermit made a thread for us skulls as cheaters of piracy. hahahahaha he was not able to resist.
      that was very cool.. you're very amazing.. i have not tried playing pirates...
      -war is fun if you're not in the actual ground.
      -raczide (ign)- Not Anubis Diplomat
      (PS:only playing at world Hephaistos others are just copycat)
    • razzed wrote:

      BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

      razzed wrote:

      mostarac wrote:

      yeah razcide:-)
      Like you and eijipe need asists hahaha..
      Both borned in combat:-) im just cant be quite, when someone trash here knowledge, and dont declared own wars..i dont know who is, probably someone who must pray Pepi for piracy points..

      But, truly, only your problem is if Baltazar come on Heph :/ he will alone, defeat Anbs
      I think baltazar have no chance of winning against pepi..Pepi have shown his skills in the previous war, while baltazar was just all talks. Baltazar should show some real results so that he can please other people. i strongly believe that Baltazar is a total novice.. promise..
      yeah right i am a novice :P in fact from the start of server hades, i dominated piracy to the extent i manage to let the top 10 list of piracy all in our alliance members in one round. and until now, we own the piracy in hades. the rest who tried and fail just leaves the server. that's how novice i am. the whole server knows it by the way. in fact kermit made a thread for us skulls as cheaters of piracy. hahahahaha he was not able to resist.
      that was very cool.. you're very amazing.. i have not tried playing pirates...
      good thing you don't. because if ever you play and we meet in a server, you will see how novice i am in piracy. hehehehe but thanks for the complement.. :beer:
    • eijipe, i am not hiding in hephe server. in fact the account is named after me. i think we have the same size already. hahahah but that account was just handled to me and i am still checking it if it will fit my playing style. if it fits, probably i will work on that account and let you see how to grow account from 30k to 1 million in just a month....
    • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

      razzed wrote:

      BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

      razzed wrote:

      mostarac wrote:

      yeah razcide:-)
      Like you and eijipe need asists hahaha..
      Both borned in combat:-) im just cant be quite, when someone trash here knowledge, and dont declared own wars..i dont know who is, probably someone who must pray Pepi for piracy points..

      But, truly, only your problem is if Baltazar come on Heph :/ he will alone, defeat Anbs
      I think baltazar have no chance of winning against pepi..Pepi have shown his skills in the previous war, while baltazar was just all talks. Baltazar should show some real results so that he can please other people. i strongly believe that Baltazar is a total novice.. promise..
      yeah right i am a novice :P in fact from the start of server hades, i dominated piracy to the extent i manage to let the top 10 list of piracy all in our alliance members in one round. and until now, we own the piracy in hades. the rest who tried and fail just leaves the server. that's how novice i am. the whole server knows it by the way. in fact kermit made a thread for us skulls as cheaters of piracy. hahahahaha he was not able to resist.
      that was very cool.. you're very amazing.. i have not tried playing pirates...
      good thing you don't. because if ever you play and we meet in a server, you will see how novice i am in piracy. hehehehe but thanks for the complement.. :beer:
      you're very scary.. and i can feel that you are an old veteran player.. it's rare to see a creature like you these days..
      -war is fun if you're not in the actual ground.
      -raczide (ign)- Not Anubis Diplomat
      (PS:only playing at world Hephaistos others are just copycat)
    • ILoveA55 wrote:

      Hey guys i am from BL and its my first time playing the game, so i just created this account on boards because of this war :)
      Since the main war thread is locked and most of you guys that will participate are here, i just wanted to say a few things.
      Firstly i would like to ask you all (both sides) to be respectful to one another. i was reading a little bit of last big war thread (mafia one) and it was very toxic and unenjoyable- please please please dont make this like that. lets just all have fun and be good sports :)
      Secondly(and also what bothers me the most) i dont think its very respectful to call other people someones multi account. i know many people from BL very good and to my knowledge none of us is "mafia multi" so please understand that if someones opinion is different than yours that doesnt mean that they are "mafia multi". If i agree with something someone says and defend his opinion that doesnt make us the same person. i have seen people say this MANY times and it is very insulting to be called a multi after u put many hours into the game to grow and have fun. I wanted to say a few more things too, but honestly i forgot what they were hahaha so ill add them when/if i remember. :)
      So lets just be good sports and lets have fun. there is no need for toxicity and unsportsmanlike behaviour :)
      yeah this war will be clean, without trash talks. we just did that to the mafia because they(most of all valentin) talk like they are the strongest in the hephaistos server.. if you don't know that please re read their previous DOWs and you'll know.

      Hephaistos - Eijipe - Frogs
      War Server - Eijipe - -PR-
    • ILoveA55 wrote:

      Hey guys i am from BL and its my first time playing the game, so i just created this account on boards because of this war :)
      Since the main war thread is locked and most of you guys that will participate are here, i just wanted to say a few things.
      Firstly i would like to ask you all (both sides) to be respectful to one another. i was reading a little bit of last big war thread (mafia one) and it was very toxic and unenjoyable- please please please dont make this like that. lets just all have fun and be good sports :)
      Secondly(and also what bothers me the most) i dont think its very respectful to call other people someones multi account. i know many people from BL very good and to my knowledge none of us is "mafia multi" so please understand that if someones opinion is different than yours that doesnt mean that they are "mafia multi". If i agree with something someone says and defend his opinion that doesnt make us the same person. i have seen people say this MANY times and it is very insulting to be called a multi after u put many hours into the game to grow and have fun. I wanted to say a few more things too, but honestly i forgot what they were hahaha so ill add them when/if i remember. :)
      So lets just be good sports and lets have fun. there is no need for toxicity and unsportsmanlike behaviour :)
      I do agree with you. I would like to personally apologize for our behavior the past war. Although MAFIA was the one that started it, I don't think it justifies the toxic words we said as well. We do promise to be more civil in this war. Good luck to us and you guys. Hope we both have fun. :D
    • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

      eijipe, i am not hiding in hephe server. in fact the account is named after me. i think we have the same size already. hahahah but that account was just handled to me and i am still checking it if it will fit my playing style. if it fits, probably i will work on that account and let you see how to grow account from 30k to 1 million in just a month....
      i hope it does, so that you will warp here beside me(just like you said earlier) but i guess you won't because i saw you only have 6 gen. score. what's that? 1 ram ship and 1 spearman? hahaha so funny.

      Hephaistos - Eijipe - Frogs
      War Server - Eijipe - -PR-
    • oh by the way i just started an account in heph. hahahahahaha just for fun. its just same size as eijipe.. but if you guys have a kind heart and a bit of consideration please allow me to fix the account handled to me first before you guys smahed it. hahahahahah i would like to ask for 1 month growth and after that i will be willing to accept costumers. @eijipe my account is -baltazar-.. its not hiding you just don't know how to use the search button. hahahah but yeah i will try the server although i won't play piracy in it. just for fun and small fights. goodluck. and before i forget eijipe remember we are just as same size by now. and we will see after a week or 2 if we are still., :p
    • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

      oh by the way i just started an account in heph. hahahahahaha just for fun. its just same size as eijipe.. but if you guys have a kind heart and a bit of consideration please allow me to fix the account handled to me first before you guys smahed it. hahahahahah i would like to ask for 1 month growth and after that i will be willing to accept costumers. @eijipe my account is -baltazar-.. its not hiding you just don't know how to use the search button. hahahah but yeah i will try the server although i won't play piracy in it. just for fun and small fights. goodluck. and before i forget eijipe remember we are just as same size by now. and we will see after a week or 2 if we are still., :p
      You have all the time in the world to grow your account. Looking forward to you growing it to 1M in 1 month. :)
    • eijipe wrote:

      BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

      eijipe, i am not hiding in hephe server. in fact the account is named after me. i think we have the same size already. hahahah but that account was just handled to me and i am still checking it if it will fit my playing style. if it fits, probably i will work on that account and let you see how to grow account from 30k to 1 million in just a month....
      i hope it does, so that you will warp here beside me(just like you said earlier) but i guess you won't because i saw you only have 6 gen. score. what's that? 1 ram ship and 1 spearman? hahaha so funny.
      i apologize for that generals.. hahaha as i said the account was just pass on to me by a good friend. and it has so many fixing to do before it can be called an account. hahaha i guess it was just made as dummy for donating purposes so please bare with me my friend. if for you just gave me 2 weeks. you can already start visiting me and i will be glad to meet you in my shorelines and in my gates.. hehehe
    • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

      eijipe wrote:

      BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

      eijipe, i am not hiding in hephe server. in fact the account is named after me. i think we have the same size already. hahahah but that account was just handled to me and i am still checking it if it will fit my playing style. if it fits, probably i will work on that account and let you see how to grow account from 30k to 1 million in just a month....
      i hope it does, so that you will warp here beside me(just like you said earlier) but i guess you won't because i saw you only have 6 gen. score. what's that? 1 ram ship and 1 spearman? hahaha so funny.
      i apologize for that generals.. hahaha as i said the account was just pass on to me by a good friend. and it has so many fixing to do before it can be called an account. hahaha i guess it was just made as dummy for donating purposes so please bare with me my friend. if for you just gave me 2 weeks. you can already start visiting me and i will be glad to meet you in my shorelines and in my gates.. hehehe
      YUCK!!! why would i BARE with you? that's harassment!. hahaha

      anyways. you said 1 month and your account will reach 1 million points and you also said in another thread that you will be the one who will visit us.
      if you want to prove yourself you are free to visit ME. as you use ambrosia it's easy for you. no travel time and upkeep cost... i won't travel 11 hours just to attack 1 player. hahaha
      I don't think you will do that but I will be waiting for you. :)

      Hephaistos - Eijipe - Frogs
      War Server - Eijipe - -PR-
    • eijipe wrote:

      BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

      eijipe wrote:

      BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

      eijipe, i am not hiding in hephe server. in fact the account is named after me. i think we have the same size already. hahahah but that account was just handled to me and i am still checking it if it will fit my playing style. if it fits, probably i will work on that account and let you see how to grow account from 30k to 1 million in just a month....
      i hope it does, so that you will warp here beside me(just like you said earlier) but i guess you won't because i saw you only have 6 gen. score. what's that? 1 ram ship and 1 spearman? hahaha so funny.
      i apologize for that generals.. hahaha as i said the account was just pass on to me by a good friend. and it has so many fixing to do before it can be called an account. hahaha i guess it was just made as dummy for donating purposes so please bare with me my friend. if for you just gave me 2 weeks. you can already start visiting me and i will be glad to meet you in my shorelines and in my gates.. hehehe
      YUCK!!! why would i BARE with you? that's harassment!. hahaha
      anyways. you said 1 month and your account will reach 1 million points and you also said in another thread that you will be the one who will visit us.
      if you want to prove yourself you are free to visit ME. as you use ambrosia it's easy for you. no travel time and upkeep cost... i won't travel 11 hours just to attack 1 player. hahaha
      I don't think you will do that but I will be waiting for you. :)
      all terms in favor to you.. you want me to play in heph, i don't want spend wasted time but i did just for fun... i accepted. now im here, you then asking me to grow my account to 1 million and ok.. i will try hahahaha. now you dare me again to visit you.... hmm what's this eijipe?.. you want to fight me or you want me to court you? hahahah sorry but im already married. you should have tell me you like me earlier so there could have been a change for the two of us... sad...
    • hahaha you're already married but you still don't know the difference between bear and bare?. hahaha
      yes i like to farm you but you are just too far!. why did you choose to be so far away? are you scared?
      and also i am not the one who said that you can grow to 1 million in just 1 month. I didn't ever said that i want to fight you,i said that you are not worthy of being my opponent. but you are free to attack me anytime., :) and also
      anyone can win in piracy as long as they have ambrosia, it's not a big deal. and i don't play pirate.

      Hephaistos - Eijipe - Frogs
      War Server - Eijipe - -PR-
    • @ILoveA55

      ILoveA55 wrote:

      Hey guys i am from BL and its my first time playing the game, so i just created this account on boards because of this war :)
      Since the main war thread is locked and most of you guys that will participate are here, i just wanted to say a few things.
      Firstly i would like to ask you all (both sides) to be respectful to one another. i was reading a little bit of last big war thread (mafia one) and it was very toxic and unenjoyable- please please please dont make this like that. lets just all have fun and be good sports :)
      Secondly(and also what bothers me the most) i dont think its very respectful to call other people someones multi account. i know many people from BL very good and to my knowledge none of us is "mafia multi" so please understand that if someones opinion is different than yours that doesnt mean that they are "mafia multi". If i agree with something someone says and defend his opinion that doesnt make us the same person. i have seen people say this MANY times and it is very insulting to be called a multi after u put many hours into the game to grow and have fun. I wanted to say a few more things too, but honestly i forgot what they were hahaha so ill add them when/if i remember. :)
      So lets just be good sports and lets have fun. there is no need for toxicity and unsportsmanlike behaviour :)
      Hi! Excited for our war. Welcome to the boards. :)
      Not a fan of trash talking either. But with Mafia's garbage mouths both on the boards and through in-game messages, I couldn't just let it slide.

      So far, I have a positive image of BL and hopefully, we'll have a clean war and a clean thread when the war comes. :)
      Respect for both sides is the ideal. BUT, if, and only if, we get trash thrown at us more than is necessary(a little banter is fine), like calling us cheaters or something just as nasty, I won't just take it in stride.