Baltazar Spam Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

i will work on that account and let you see how to grow account from 30k to 1 million in just a month....
      Looking forward to the 960k points increase in 1 month.
      I'll post a picture of me eating **** if you can do it.
      You have until 15.06.2018 to do it. That's 31 days. Good luck!

*Note that **** above means cake. Hahaha.
      Yes. I'll post a picture of me eating cake.
    • JOSH wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

i will work on that account and let you see how to grow account from 30k to 1 million in just a month....
      Looking forward to the 960k points increase in 1 month.I'll post a picture of me eating **** if you can do it.
      You have until 15.06.2018 to do it. That's 31 days. Good luck!

man don't put too much pressure on me. hahahahah calm down... hahahahahaha your too excited to eat snip... hahahahaha btw just wanna have some fun with you guys.. and by the way josh please don't post a picture of you eating a ...... becuase that will look like a Snip combining with another snip.. hahahahahahah just kidding bro.. cheer up.

Inappropriate Language - Hera

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• @JOSH

Yea i know, i followed the thread partly, i agree on the banter part and thanks for the welcome. :D
      Yea i wonder what it feels like to be called a cheater and a multi account all the time without any proof whatsoever.............................. -.-

The post was edited 1 time, last by ILoveA55 ().

• ILoveA55 wrote:

@JOSH

Yea i know i followed the thread partly, i agree on the banter and thanks for the welcome. :D
      Yea i wonder what it feels like to be called a cheater and a multi account all the time without any proof whatsoever.............................. -.-
      this is what i am avoiding in heph. if i manage to make my account in 1 million points in just a month, no good comment or respect will be gained. instead they will just call me a cheater and hacker. hahahah so there is really no point at all to comply with eijipe and josh challenge. will just gave me a headache.. once again sometimes proving yourself to others will just mean an insult. what more if i play pirate and dominate hades and heph server both at the same time. i might be called the game administrator in o time. hahahah people will not accept greatness of a person at all. instead, insecurity and jealousy plays bigger than humility and acceptance. if you play to please this people for god sake just go attend a bible study or you'll end up crap. hahahaha
    • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

ILoveA55 wrote:

@JOSH

Yea i know i followed the thread partly, i agree on the banter and thanks for the welcome. :D
      this is what i am avoiding in heph. if i manage to make my account in 1 million points in just a month, no good comment or respect will be gained. instead they will just call me a cheater and hacker. hahahah so there is really no point at all to comply with eijipe and josh challenge. will just gave me a headache.. once again sometimes proving yourself to others will just mean an insult. what more if i play pirate and dominate hades and heph server both at the same time. i might be called the game administrator in o time. hahahah people will not accept greatness of a person at all. instead, insecurity and jealousy plays bigger than humility and acceptance. if you play to please this people for god sake just go attend a bible study or you'll end up crap. hahahaha
      I love how your name and icon are last reply on every "latest posts" post xD
    • ILoveA55 wrote:

Hmmm. I sincerely hope this is not you saying I call BL cheaters and multis.
      If that's not what you're saying then I'm sorry for misunderstanding.

I never called BL cheaters or multis.
    • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

JOSH wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Looking forward to the 960k points increase in 1 month.I'll post a picture of me eating **** if you can do it.You have until 15.06.2018 to do it. That's 31 days. Good luck!

man don't put too much pressure on me. hahahahah calm down... hahahahahaha your too excited to eat snip... hahahahaha btw just wanna have some fun with you guys.. and by the way josh please don't post a picture of you eating a ...... becuase that will look like a snip combining with another snip.. hahahahahahah just kidding bro.. cheer up.
      Learning to read is important so that we don't look like fools :)

I'm looking forward to eating cake, though.
      And please stop swearing on the boards. If you get banned, the average IQ of the people on the boards will skyrocket!

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

hahahah so there is really no point at all to comply with eijipe and josh challenge.
      Going back on your word? It wasn't our challenge. You were the one who said it.
      Can't you see we are quoting you?
      My boy, Balt, do you have Alzheimer's at such a young age? Serious question. 'Cause you always forget whatever you post right away.

We are quoting that you said you will increase your account from 30k to 1M in a month and now we're challenging you?

Can't believe you still aren't banned on the boards for being a spammer and a troll.
    • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Bringing this back to the latest reply because you're saying that we were the ones that challenged you.
      Unless you deny that you are the "BaLTaZaR-PH-" that posted that, you'll be the one eating cake cause cake is all that comes out of your mouth and you'll be eating your own words. :)
      Unless you actually do get to do it. I would really be amazed if you do! That would be amazing! 1M TS in 1 month! Good luck! :)

*see my usage of "cake"? That's called an inside joke. :) But it's a higher level of humor than what you are used to so you might not get it right away.

PS. Nobody's calling you a cheat so stop playing the victim. You're the one spamming the threads and I'm so tired of it. Wish I could stop replying... Haha
    • ILoveA55 wrote:

@JOSH oh i didnt mean that, i guess i put it wrong, it does sound bad now that i read it again, sorry :D
      i meant it in a funny way, but i have to admit 20 dots and serious smiley at the end kinda make it look bad xD
      All good then :)

See you in the battlefield!
      I'm hoping to learn a lot during this coming war. :)
      Hopefully it'll give both alliances more war experience to become even better players. :)
    • JOSH wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

hahahah so there is really no point at all to comply with eijipe and josh challenge.
      Going back on your word? It wasn't our challenge. You were the one who said it.Can't you see we are quoting you?
      My boy, Balt, do you have Alzheimer's at such a young age? Serious question. 'Cause you always forget whatever you post right away.

We are quoting that you said you will increase your account from 30k to 1M in a month and now we're challenging you?

Can't believe you still aren't banned on the boards for being a spammer and a troll.
      then maybe the mods are having fun at us. hahahahaha but still josh sometimes you must not take words literally and in understanding sentences or phrase its a good thing if you know how to read beyond the lines. and not just word by word. hahahaha josh please stop asking me to get banned on board.. it will be so boring without me. hahahahah just enjoy the moment where i spend and waste my time with you guys before i take my life more seriously. because for me, having this kind of conversations just really make me laugh at all and don't get affected by all means. just feel it bro.. cheer up..
    • i fear i wont be able to post my battles in heph server if i get banned as what josh wishes. i would be glad to share with you all my smallest battles in heph server up to the biggest possible that i can have. if i will get banned josh will not have a chance to see my wonderful fights.. hope not. josh stop it. your making me laugh so bad..
    • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

i fear i wont be able to post my battles in heph server if i get banned as what josh wishes. i would be glad to share with you all my smallest battles in heph server up to the biggest possible that i can have. if i will get banned josh will not have a chance to see my wonderful fights.. hope not. josh stop it. your making me laugh so bad..
      Looking forward to see your CRs on board. :)

I just might add, you were the one bragging that you can boost your score to 1M in 1 month. We aren't really putting words in your mouth. you were the one who said it.

If you're asking everyone to read between the lines, i'm not quite sure what you mean. I don't really know how to interpret what "i will work on that account and let you see how to grow account from 30k to 1 million in just a month" means aside from what it says. :)
    • Pepi wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

i fear i wont be able to post my battles in heph server if i get banned as what josh wishes. i would be glad to share with you all my smallest battles in heph server up to the biggest possible that i can have. if i will get banned josh will not have a chance to see my wonderful fights.. hope not. josh stop it. your making me laugh so bad..
      Looking forward to see your CRs on board. :)
      I just might add, you were the one bragging that you can boost your score to 1M in 1 month. We aren't really putting words in your mouth. you were the one who said it.

If you're asking everyone to read between the lines, i'm not quite sure what you mean. I don't really know how to interpret what "i will work on that account and let you see how to grow account from 30k to 1 million in just a month" means aside from what it says. :)
      if you will not take it literally, what i want eijipe to understand is how to grow account in a fast rate in a minimum time. ulike his account which is a stagnant one. hope that fits for the sentence as well.
    • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Pepi wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Looking forward to see your CRs on board. :) I just might add, you were the one bragging that you can boost your score to 1M in 1 month. We aren't really putting words in your mouth. you were the one who said it.

if you will not take it literally, what i want eijipe to understand is how to grow account in a fast rate in a minimum time. ulike his account which is a stagnant one. hope that fits for the sentence as well.
      haha, now you are changing your statement, maybe you can't grow in 1 million in just a month like you said?.
      I play this game because of the fights unlike you who only build blocks, just play farmville or city islands please, hahaha it suits you very much.
      there's no fighting in that game. :)
      Anyways, It will be a great achievement for you, if you manage to grow to 1million in just a month.

JOSH wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

@BaLTaZaR-PH- I hope you are not all talk, just like what you are doing in other servers. and i please don't do this again in Hephaistos server,,hahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

credits to @Absolute for sharing us baltazar's new waving tactics. hahaha

Hephaistos - Eijipe - Frogs
      War Server - Eijipe - -PR-
    • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

laughing at that tiny warships i sent when you can't even build that much warships?.. hahahaha go wave your archers and spearman dude..
      :dash: :lol: :lol: that's all you can build.. hahahaha
      is archers and spearman the only units you can train in your 50k account?. hahaha so funny..
      i see you only have 176 level of research with you 50k account. you really are a builder. :puke:
      :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

maybe ill make this my signature for a month, so that no one will forget you. hahaha

Hephaistos - Eijipe - Frogs
      War Server - Eijipe - -PR-
    • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Pepi wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Looking forward to see your CRs on board. :) I just might add, you were the one bragging that you can boost your score to 1M in 1 month. We aren't really putting words in your mouth. you were the one who said it.

If you knew eijipe in game, you'd realize that he doesn't care about TS. well, most players don't care about TS actually. It's not the only way to grow in this game. :)

Once you actually get to fight Eijipe you'd understand. :)
    • Pepi wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Pepi wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

If you knew eijipe in game, you'd realize that he doesn't care about TS. well, most players don't care about TS actually. It's not the only way to grow in this game. :)
      Once you actually get to fight Eijipe you'd understand. :)
      nahh. no need. i am actually looking forward to you. that eijipe thing is useless. 30k point accout?.. hahahahah how can he be good when he struggles growing his account.. how much general can that 30k points account make?.. can you see, she's even giving reasons like we are far from each other so she will not attack me.. the truth is with that small account upkeep for generals more than 5k will bring her to hell. keep reasoning on board when i know the real thing. that small account cannot hold a 1vs1 fight for 1 month with him maintaining atleast 5k generals. unless he ask help from Pepi for gold. hahahahaha if she's my warmate, i wont worry.. realtalk. she won't be able to reach my island. she will dry run. hahaha