Baltazar Spam Thread

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • New

      eijipe wrote:

      BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

      laughing at that tiny warships i sent when you can't even build that much warships?.. hahahaha go wave your archers and spearman dude..
      :dash: :lol: :lol: that's all you can build.. hahahaha
      is archers and spearman the only units you can train in your 50k account?. hahaha so funny..i see you only have 176 level of research with you 50k account. you really are a builder. :puke:
      :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

      BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

      i will work on that account and let you see how to grow account from 30k to 1 million in just a month....
      maybe ill make this my signature for a month, so that no one will forget you. hahaha
      yeah eijipe, the account was really a mess as what i said yesterday. it was a joke to see the reseach level. hahahaha but don't worry after i research invention things will be different at all. hahahahaha remember your research points and i will double that. hahahaha in just an hour. so please don't be bother with that thing. :p cheer up..
    • New

      BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

      eijipe wrote:

      BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

      laughing at that tiny warships i sent when you can't even build that much warships?.. hahahaha go wave your archers and spearman dude..
      :dash: :lol: :lol: that's all you can build.. hahahaha
      is archers and spearman the only units you can train in your 50k account?. hahaha so funny..i see you only have 176 level of research with you 50k account. you really are a builder. :puke::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

      BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

      i will work on that account and let you see how to grow account from 30k to 1 million in just a month....
      maybe ill make this my signature for a month, so that no one will forget you. hahaha
      yeah eijipe, the account was really a mess as what i said yesterday. it was a joke to see the reseach level. hahahaha but don't worry after i research invention things will be different at all. hahahahaha remember your research points and i will double that. hahahaha in just an hour. so please don't be bother with that thing. :P cheer up..
      yeah hahahaha, please reach invention thing hahahaha and show me that you will double mine hahahaha . i won't be bother hahahaha
      you are so good hahaha. please also share your vetetan knowledge to hahahaha us.. anyways hahahah I will wait hahaha for you.
      you seem to like hahaha word. hahaha

      UPDATE OF YOU POINTS:
      last night you have 48k points
      right now you have 52k points
      keep it up!

      IGN - World - Alliance
      Eijipe - Hephaistos - Not Anubis' Home Secretary
      "Don't Start A Fight That You Can't Finish"
    • New

      BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

      laughing at that tiny warships i sent when you can't even build that much warships?.. hahahaha go wave your archers and spearman dude..
      :dash: :lol: :lol: that's all you can build.. hahahaha
      When we made fun of you about these ships you said that you opened packs . But now your argument is that you did build them? Hmmmm... I think you are trolling at this point, I can not believe someone can be that retarded and delusional.
    • New

      ok guys MASTER KIKOGUNS made an effort to have a conversation with me.. and he said that as much as they mods and GO having fun with the noise on board and with my kind and helping comments to other players, he personally message me to cool down for a while because many players are a bit getting insulted by me and some are crying to them to silence me. hahahahahah and he promise me that if i will be good and behave just for a week i will be an elite member. i will be missing you guys.. love love love....
    • New

      JOSH wrote:

      Eijipe will be enough to destroy Baltazar, EZ.

      Rooting for you, @eijipe!

      Pepi wrote:

      But seriously, eijipe would be enough to crush you. :)
      I will crush him later, but for now let's wait for his points to reach 1m in just 1 month.
      @BaLTaZaR-PH- Do you like my new Sig?
      UPDATE ON YOUR POINTS:
      you grow 4k today! good job but it's not enough to reach 1m in a month. :)

      IGN - World - Alliance
      Eijipe - Hephaistos - Not Anubis' Home Secretary
      "Don't Start A Fight That You Can't Finish"
    • New

      In hades, players are arguing that the reason i got no battles is that my island is somewhere in the end of the world where sun doesn't shine. but as i see Pepi and other NANBS members, they are in same coordinate as where i stay at 30's coordinate. too isolated. good thing ciozo got the courage to visit his islands., i don't think there will be other players who will be willing to do same. got discouraged to grow this account for the distance will really take lifetime to fight. hahahahaha Pepi and i just did same style of building. going safe island/ isolated island. therefore i just pictured out the outcome of this server. same as what hades is going through. the only difference is this server is younger. after this 1st wave of wars deep silence will follow. same as in hades. but the only difference is that, hades has more builder players than in heph. in heph only about 60 players are really playing. the rest are multi's and accounts that are stagnant/passive/ and not so active like eijipe and razcide. in hades, more than 150 players still active and rapidly growing. the top 200 of heph abd below are all dummies and not that important players and i don't think they will be playing long enough for they don't even waste ambro. just a fair observation. hades and heph is no difference in distance problems when it comes to battles. and this will cause deep silence in the long run.
    • New

      and 1 more thing eijipe. just a 100k points of mine is enough to gave you hell a good fight. so i don't need to grow as first planned. anyways even just the two of us is impossible to meet each other with the distance we have. so it would just be a waste of time. i now know why indra did not grow his account in heph server. he also notice hades and heph are following the same line. and probably end up the same. hahahahah
    • New

      unless Pepi will also play in hades and do the same effort as i did in heph. the only difference is i will post my link so if ever anyone of you decides to play and have fun with me here is the link:
      s34-en.ikariam.gameforge.com/r…27f445856e740e18afaafc06e...


      i promise to give you a good consideration and let you grow for a month without bothering you. being my island mate with surely make your veins alive and will force you to be active everyday.
    • New

      are you going back on you own word? ahhh, we trusted that you will grow your account to 1 million in just 1 month, you really can't trust a pirate.
      and also are you really worried about the distance or is it just a reason? you can grow your account to 1m but you can't teleport? hahaha you're just scared...
      I won't destroy you so much that will make you quit the game, please! just attack me!!!!!


      you are not a good role model because you goes back on your own word!
      #NoBaL4Elite

      IGN - World - Alliance
      Eijipe - Hephaistos - Not Anubis' Home Secretary
      "Don't Start A Fight That You Can't Finish"
    • New

      eijipe wrote:

      are you going back on you own word? ahhh, we trusted that you will grow your account to 1 million in just 1 month, you really can't trust a pirate.
      and also are you really worried about the distance or is it just a reason? you can grow your account to 1m but you can't teleport? hahaha you're just scared...
      I won't destroy you so much that will make you quit the game, please! just attack me!!!!!


      you are not a good role model because you goes back on your own word!
      #NoBaL4Elite
      nahh.. after studying the server, i had found it lesser chance to survive. hades has more active players. same table, same problems, nahh.. i thought heph server will stay long because of the Mafia making it popular. but man hades has more players.. if only players are gathered all together in the center of heph server. example at 50's area that server will last and live long. never ending battles and wars will take place. survival of the fittest and may the strongest alliance survive. but it was not as what i expected. players are too far from each other. this is the newer version of hades. as this server goes along it will undergo same process as what hades did. but hades will stay longer. that's for sure. lesser players in heph than hades. heph server was played by players just to have an early fight and not to stay long. as what the total score shows. from top 50 downward points rapidly decrease and almost all are just dummies.
    • New

      if your playing in both server you can notice it. just look at Indra, kingtoad, and other players who just make an account in heph server to join the fun but did not grow their accounts the way they are growing in hades. because they notice it earlier that heph server is just the younger version of hades. same process happens, in the beginning almost all alliances go to war. so alive. then at some point when players got beaten like eijipe, and other players not to mention them to avoid then from getting offended, those that fail to grow their towns and get daily pillaged leave hades. this causes hades to get players far away from each other. lesser pillaging, and lesser battles. all play in safe mode. but in hades, they just hibernate. their accounts continue growing. in heph its different only the top 20 players are fighting for position. the rest are just playing for free and temporary.
    • New

      JOSH wrote:

      HAHAHAHA. That's a lot of excuses, @BaLTaZaR-PH-

      Guess you just can't keep your word. So disappointing.
      All bark and no bite.
      sometimes you just have to know "when to fight and when to surrender". it would be useless to keep my words.. what for?.. heph will be dying soon. if only heph server is a copact server i mean players are all gathered at the center i would love to outgrow everybody. but its not sorry. things that players argue with me on the distance problem so they are not hitting me or the travel time to fight us will also be the same argument that will happen to heph. you will all understand what im saying in just a month especially now that new server is fast approaching. imagine heph with that small points of top 150 and then new server opens, 1/4 of the players will leave. how many of you will be left?.. sorry guys but i cannot waste money for a no future server.