Baltazar Spam Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Calin wrote:

its not about the ts. its about using what is in your arsenal to its full potential. stop with the excuses.
      if its not about the TS, man tell me how can a very best fighter with 100k account having the arsenal and potential defeat a 1million TS player?.. DUDE, wake up. TS is the second most important thing aside from TIME alone.
      I guess you don't need GS then. "Time and TS = success!" -bAltAzAr

if you play enough time and you have that huge TS, fighting skills a simple thing to study. go attack barbs daily until they reach high level and try different kinds of waving. go pillage other players daily and watch them wave their units. go read article on how many units to wave and what units to use for every round. fighting skills can be learned if given time. but TS is a different thing. it is a broad aspect in ikariam. its like surviving in the jungle. its avoiding your towns from getting farmed, researching fast, and placing the colonies in perfect islands with perfect mills. winning piracy also play big. all in all growing an account is a package deal.
      Good advice for yourself! :)
      HAHAHAHAHA. So, you mean you only know how to fight with a high TS account? @eijipe can destroy you even if he has a high TS or a low TS.

Thanks for the backup, @Calin he's an embarrassment to our country ;( It's funny and painful at the same time. Hahaha
    • JOSH wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Calin wrote:

its not about the ts. its about using what is in your arsenal to its full potential. stop with the excuses.
      if its not about the TS, man tell me how can a very best fighter with 100k account having the arsenal and potential defeat a 1million TS player?.. DUDE, wake up. TS is the second most important thing aside from TIME alone. I guess you don't need GS then. "Time and TS = success!" -bAltAzAr

if you play enough time and you have that huge TS, fighting skills a simple thing to study. go attack barbs daily until they reach high level and try different kinds of waving. go pillage other players daily and watch them wave their units. go read article on how many units to wave and what units to use for every round. fighting skills can be learned if given time. but TS is a different thing. it is a broad aspect in ikariam. its like surviving in the jungle. its avoiding your towns from getting farmed, researching fast, and placing the colonies in perfect islands with perfect mills. winning piracy also play big. all in all growing an account is a package deal.
      HAHAHAHAHA. So, you mean you only know how to fight with a high TS account? @eijipe can destroy you even if he has a high TS or a low TS.

Thanks for the backup, @Calin he's an embarrassment to our country ;( It's funny and painful at the same time. Hahaha
      it is really painful. i bet this guy works at mcdonalds
      "The brighter the flame, The deeper the shadow."
    • Funny how baltazar is all about TS? Based on your argument, do you mean that BL doesn't stand a chance against us since we're higher in TS and they're mostly in the 100k-200k range? :)

No offense to BL, I actually see BL's fighting skill in highest regard. I honestly think they can pull it off and we'll have a harder time fighting them than MAFIA. :thumbup:
    • Calin wrote:

JOSH wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Calin wrote:

if its not about the TS, man tell me how can a very best fighter with 100k account having the arsenal and potential defeat a 1million TS player?.. DUDE, wake up. TS is the second most important thing aside from TIME alone. I guess you don't need GS then. "Time and TS = success!" -bAltAzAr
      it is really painful. i bet this guy works at mcdonalds
      @JOSH hahahaha, if he visits me he'll know . :)
      @Calin hahahaha i think he really does. :D

IGN - World - Alliance
      Eijipe - Hephaistos - Not Anubis' Home Secretary
      "Don't Start A Fight That You Can't Finish"
    • Pepi wrote:

Funny how baltazar is all about TS? Based on your argument, do you mean that BL doesn't stand a chance against us since we're higher in TS and they're mostly in the 100k-200k range? :)

No offense to BL, I actually see BL's fighting skill in highest regard. I honestly think they can pull it off and we'll have a harder time fighting them than MAFIA. :thumbup:
      if they continue to agree with your terms on war definitely. to defeat your MS it will take about 4 to 5 members from BL to fight for the generals to e equal. and a single error on waving on their part will cause big disaster unlike on your part you have full control on all the generals on the field. no need to communicate. and with your isolated island, you have all the time to prepare for the coming troops. unless they warp into your islands. and when its your time to attack and warp on their core, its a must that all of them should be online in the island to combine and regroup and activate miracle or else they will end up running. and the BL member who remains offline will be washed out. if you only know how to use your advantage you can easily predict the outcome. once again just like what happened on our war with INFINITY and BARBS.. their combined number is around 90 players while we are just 15. yet we won. if i see you lose a battle with a 300k below TS, that would simply be a shame on you. unless your not as active as me ingame.
    • JOSH wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Calin wrote:

its pathetic how your defending TS doesn't matter when your a 700k player. why grow your account that big if you believe you can beat everybody with just a small TS?.. isn't it ironic? or something opposite to what your saying?..
    • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Pepi wrote:

Funny how baltazar is all about TS? Based on your argument, do you mean that BL doesn't stand a chance against us since we're higher in TS and they're mostly in the 100k-200k range? :)

if they continue to agree with your terms on war definitely. to defeat your MS it will take about 4 to 5 members from BL to fight for the generals to e equal. and a single error on waving on their part will cause big disaster unlike on your part you have full control on all the generals on the field. no need to communicate. and with your isolated island, you have all the time to prepare for the coming troops. unless they warp into your islands. and when its your time to attack and warp on their core, its a must that all of them should be online in the island to combine and regroup and activate miracle or else they will end up running. and the BL member who remains offline will be washed out. if you only know how to use your advantage you can easily predict the outcome. once again just like what happened on our war with INFINITY and BARBS.. their combined number is around 90 players while we are just 15. yet we won. if i see you lose a battle with a 300k below TS, that would simply be a shame on you. unless your not as active as me ingame.

really? you participated in that battle? i think you just sent 1 unit to have your name written on Combat Report. hahaha

IGN - World - Alliance
    • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Pepi wrote:

I still don't understand why you give yourself so much credit to the past wars of SKULL where you've DONE NOTHING in terms of CRs aside from that all in navy attack. :)
    • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

JOSH wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Calin wrote:

its pathetic how your defending TS doesn't matter when your a 700k player. why grow your account that big if you believe you can beat everybody with just a small TS?.. isn't it ironic? or something opposite to what your saying?..
      do you even read? hahaha

IGN - World - Alliance
    • at the END, nobody accepted my challenge.. it can easily be concluded who the real keyboard warriors are and probably i will remain a builder for now. since the 3 mighty fighters scared to fight a builders challenge on their terms.. fingthing battle not building battle. but its ok... that only explains why i got no great CR's on board as of now. thanks for enlightening the community on why i remain a buider until now... case closed.
    • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

at the END, nobody accepted my challenge.. it can easily be concluded who the real keyboard warriors are and probably i will remain a builder for now. since the 3 mighty fighters scared to fight a builders challenge on their terms.. fingthing battle not building battle. but its ok... that only explains why i got no great CR's on board as of now. thanks for enlightening the community on why i remain a buider until now... case closed.
      yeah case closed, you are here in hephaistos but is still scared to fight me a very small player? hahahaha
      funny how you turn things around.

IGN - World - Alliance
    • eijipe wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Pepi wrote:

really? you participated in that battle? i think you just sent 1 unit to have your name written on Combat Report. hahaha
      those useless warships failed to show CR post you know why?.. they kept running away. but what's good with those warships?.. i was able to block land units in some islands making my members kill those trapped land units easily. that may sounds small but still helpful. and for your info, i sell units. i provide them all the units needed anytime. that may also sound small but still it keeps them going. if only any of those players fight me i could have post a cr for you but as much as i wanted it sorry but they all run away.
    • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

eijipe wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Pepi wrote:

those useless warships failed to show CR post you know why?.. they kept running away. but what's good with those warships?.. i was able to block land units in some islands making my members kill those trapped land units easily. that may sounds small but still helpful. and for your info, i sell units. i provide them all the units needed anytime. that may also sound small but still it keeps them going. if only any of those players fight me i could have post a cr for you but as much as i wanted it sorry but they all run away.
      maybe they are scared of the new waving tactics that only you knows. hahahaha

IGN - World - Alliance

The post was edited 1 time, last by eijipe ().

• New

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

By the way, kermit has the account of NoMercy in Hades with a total score of 700k points. high enough to gave me a good fight. i heard kermit is giving away the account. if any of the 3 of you has the balls to have me a 1vs1 gauntlet fight ask kermit for the account details. i will be glad to face one of you. its not anymore a mismatch for a 700k vs a 1m points is not anymore a big gap when it comes to capabilities. IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS.
      i'll borrow it for 6 weeks.. send me a pm.. 1V1 or alliance war.. i accept all fights
      -war is fun if you're not in the actual ground.
      -raczide (ign)- Not Anubis Diplomat
      (PS:only playing at world Hephaistos others are just copycat)
    • New

razzed wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

By the way, kermit has the account of NoMercy in Hades with a total score of 700k points. high enough to gave me a good fight. i heard kermit is giving away the account. if any of the 3 of you has the balls to have me a 1vs1 gauntlet fight ask kermit for the account details. i will be glad to face one of you. its not anymore a mismatch for a 700k vs a 1m points is not anymore a big gap when it comes to capabilities. IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS.
      i'll borrow it for 6 weeks.. send me a pm.. 1V1 or alliance war.. i accept all fights
      @razzed no please don't crush baltazar like that.. he won't stand a chance if you have almost the same points.. that's why i want him to grow 10x bigger than me. hahahaha

IGN - World - Alliance