Didn't receive the Gold

• Fixed

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Didn't receive the Gold

General Data

i just piilaged barbarians level 20 after returning i got the resources but not the (Gold).. the notifiction in the (Towns) shows i got everything including the gold but my gold doesn't raise 1 gold of the 24,600 Gold that i pillaged
    btw the ships didn't return regularly after i recieved the resources without the (Gold) it took time to be in the town without showing any movements!

Name in game: Goliath
  • Thanos wrote:

General Data

i just piilaged barbarians level 20 after returning i got the resources but not the (Gold).. the notifiction in the (Towns) shows i got everything including the gold but my gold doesn't raise 1 gold of the 24,600 Gold that i pillaged
    btw the ships didn't return regularly after i recieved the resources without the (Gold) it took time to be in the town without showing any movements!

maybe your ships are visiting the tavern of other players and spend your gold on beer and ladies that's why you don't receive it and it took time for them to return.. hahaha
  • Thanos wrote:

General Data

You can probably try to send a message to Draxo so he can check it out. :)
  • Pepi wrote:

Thanos wrote:

General Data

You can probably try to send a message to Draxo so he can check it out. :)
    yes i did but anyway i don't think i can got it back it's have been more than 16 hours :D
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Thanos wrote:

General Data

maybe your ships are visiting the tavern of other players and spend your gold on beer and ladies that's why you don't receive it and it took time for them to return.. hahaha
    lol