Applying for an Elite Membership

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SiN wrote:

Jeopardy wrote:

Wow!!! so much peaceful now in boards. i like this :) :) :)

#Bal4Elite
    Tell me about it. :D It's kind of refreshing when seeing how peaceful the boards is.
    Hopefully things will just flow this way

Vorhees wrote:

Cmon ppl. How could Balt be a role model ? I mean, are you all joking or am I missing something?
    If he gets the Elite Member tag then it's not a joke.
    "All you can do is 'SEE' a bit into the future. But that doesn't matter, cause everyone has the SAME power to change it."

~Capone Bege~

• we will sure miss troll BALT!

eijipe wrote:

btw can you teach me now about your waving tactics? you must teach me because you are aiming to be an Elite member. :D

#BaL4Elite
    anywa BALTAZAR PH. can you help me get a Cool Signature. ;)

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting"
    :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
  • Bathalana wrote:

we will sure miss troll BALT!

eijipe wrote:

btw can you teach me now about your waving tactics? you must teach me because you are aiming to be an Elite member. :D

#BaL4Elite
    hahaha, yeah balt is good at giving someone a cool signature.. he even give me one!!! :D

Hephaistos - Eijipe - Uch
    War Server - Eijipe - -PR-
    Ph - ETC
  • Bathalana wrote:

eijipe wrote:

#BaL4Elite
    man if you want a good one message sin. he will infact made a personalize sig for you. there is a thread he opened just for the signature thing. thanks and enjoy..
  • eijipe wrote:

Bathalana wrote:

eijipe wrote:

#BaL4Elite
    hahaha, yeah balt is good at giving someone a cool signature.. he even give me one!!! :D
    HAHAHAHAHA! I love your signature! Balt sure does makes the best of them! Nothing cracks me up like a good laugh from the mountain of "treasure" that comes out of the mouth of bAltAzAr. Hope I got the capitalization right. Capitalization is very important to him.
  • JOSH wrote:

eijipe wrote:

Bathalana wrote:

eijipe wrote:

#BaL4Elite
    hahaha, yeah balt is good at giving someone a cool signature.. he even gave me one!!! :D
    HAHAHAHAHA! I love your signature! Balt sure does makes the best of them! Nothing cracks me up like a good laugh from the mountain of "treasure" that comes out of the mouth of bAltAzAr. Hope I got the capitalization right. Capitalization is very important to him.
    THANK YOU I LOVE THIS SIGNATURE TOO!, AND BTW YOU GOT THE CAPS WRONG.
    I THINK IT'S BaLTaZAR? I hope i'm right. hahahaha

Ph - ETC
  • Considering what we saw of BaL, unless he really proves himself worthy and shapes himself up(including upping the knowledge as Kermit suggested), making BaL an elite member is quite the mistake.

BaLTaZaR-PH -- if you really want to be an elite member, consider your goal to be at least like Drasko first.

No worries though. One too big mishap and either Hera or Kikoguns will strap the status from him.
  • Benjamenx wrote:

Considering what we saw of BaL, unless he really proves himself worthy and shapes himself up(including upping the knowledge as Kermit suggested), making BaL an elite member is quite the mistake.

BaLTaZaR-PH -- if you really want to be an elite member, consider your goal to be at least like Drasko first.

No worries though. One too big mishap and either Hera or Kikoguns will strap the status from him.
    i am not born to please anyone. i am living the life i want. now, if i think i deserves to be an elite, that's it. if they don't agree its not my problem. i don't want to be a shadow of somebody else. an elite member for me has a unique personality. i want to be known as an elite member whom players know i will tell them direct to the point answers and no need of pretending to be humble when asked to be harse. for as long as i don't say too personal insulting words, i don't see anything bad on what i am doing. i am just being myself. and the rest are HATERS..
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Benjamenx wrote:

Considering what we saw of BaL, unless he really proves himself worthy and shapes himself up(including upping the knowledge as Kermit suggested), making BaL an elite member is quite the mistake.

i am not born to please anyone. i am living the life i want. now, if i think i deserves to be an elite, that's it. if they don't agree its not my problem. i don't want to be a shadow of somebody else. an elite member for me has a unique personality. i want to be known as an elite member whom players know i will tell them direct to the point answers and no need of pretending to be humble when asked to be harse. for as long as i don't say too personal insulting words, i don't see anything bad on what i am doing. i am just being myself. and the rest are HATERS..
    That's elite member material right there. :hail:
  • Pepi wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Benjamenx wrote:

That's elite member material right there. :hail:
    ALL HAIL BALTAZAR!

ALL HAIL BALTAZAR!!

ALL HAIL BALTAZAR!!!

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Ph - ETC

The post was edited 1 time, last by eijipe ().

• OMGEE GUYS AND GALS OF THE BOARD BaltaZar- PH anyway is....

:grumble:

A member of my alliance!!!

WELCOME TO WOLF BALT...

AWOOOOH! AWOOOH!

PS :
    dont attack us because of it?? wahahahaha :lol:

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting"
    :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
  • CicaKmica wrote:

Like he was ever even close to elite :lol:
    Hahahaha. I was thinking the same.

Well that's it for him becoming elite.

I was wondering what he did getting banned.
    "A wise man speaks because they have something to say.
    A foolish speaks because they have to say something.
  • Anyway I'm gonna miss the dude for spamming on every thread. The boards will be kind of boring. It gets lively with him present. Although alot of it were nonsense talks.
    "A wise man speaks because they have something to say.
    A foolish speaks because they have to say something.