Applying for an Elite Membership

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Basically someone who is on the boards giving good advice to players and generally helping people learn.
    Also some kind of role model here for the rest of the players. An Elite member cant have any previous bans from the forum which is why I’m not of ‘Elite’ status yet :P :eyes:

Ps you don’t need to do a lot to get it hence @drasko7 being ‘Elite’. Maybe the Bal-end might get it xD. I would say I will leave the game if he ever got Elite status but then I feel the game staff would just do it to spite me hahaha

#Bal4Elite
  • Kermit The Frog wrote:

Basically someone who is on the boards giving good advice to players and generally helping people learn.
    Also some kind of role model here for the rest of the players. An Elite member cant have any previous bans from the forum which is why I’m not of ‘Elite’ status yet :P :eyes:

Ps you don’t need to do a lot to get it hence @drasko7 being ‘Elite’. Maybe the Bal-end might get it xD. I would say I will leave the game if he ever got Elite status but then I feel the game staff would just do it to spite me hahaha

#Bal4Elite
    thank you for the explanation. I have found out that the application for elite membership says you must apply in PM idk if he researched it before hand tho.

• Calin wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

Basically someone who is on the boards giving good advice to players and generally helping people learn.

#Bal4Elite
    thank you for the explanation. I have found out that the application for elite membership says you must apply in PM idk if he researched it before hand tho.
    i did bro.. i researched it already before you do.. i just want to make my application public so other players will know. and i will get their opinion on if i am deserving or not. hahahahahaha and as i see comments looks like they all agree to make me elite member. in fact master kikoguns and i already have a deal if i will be good in a week they will accept me. so please don't make me mad.. i am not allowed to offend or insult someone starting today.. i love you brother... i will never offent nor insult you... mwahhh
  • Kermit The Frog wrote:

#Bal4Elite
    this is happening! hahahaha
    maybe the elite membership is the only way to contain Baltazar. hahaha

Hephaistos - Eijipe - Frogs
    War Server - Eijipe - -PR-
  • eijipe wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

#Bal4Elite
    this is happening! hahahahamaybe the elite membership is the only way to contain Baltazar. hahaha
    Wow. I don’t know about this! Maybe I need to sit down and have a long discussion with bal. he needs to touch up his in game knowledge. Mainly on builds but I’m sure bal could have a positive influence on people when he’s chill.

I don’t know if I can have bal being ‘elite’ before me where do I apply?
  • Kermit The Frog wrote:

eijipe wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

#Bal4Elite
    this is happening! hahahahamaybe the elite membership is the only way to contain Baltazar. hahaha
    Wow. I don’t know about this! Maybe I need to sit down and have a long discussion with bal. he needs to touch up his in game knowledge. Mainly on builds but I’m sure bal could have a positive influence on people when he’s chill.
    I don’t know if I can have bal being ‘elite’ before me where do I apply?
    my dear kermit.. i am glad to know you also want to be an elite member. i understand your desire and persuasion to be one. the only thing you should do is contact a moderator that you think can help you and can see potential in you. second, you need to public post your application to see the opinion of other players. and your comment on BaL4Elite really helped a lot. then you need to prove yourself you are worthy by being able to give enough time on board answering players questions and enlightening them. also board rules is a must. meeting the said requirements will automatically qualify you for the position.

If you have further questions feel free to ask me.. i will be glad to help or enlighten you...
    yours truly:
    -baltazar-
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

eijipe wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

#Bal4Elite
    Wow. I don’t know about this! Maybe I need to sit down and have a long discussion with bal. he needs to touch up his in game knowledge. Mainly on builds but I’m sure bal could have a positive influence on people when he’s chill.I don’t know if I can have bal being ‘elite’ before me where do I apply?
    my dear kermit.. i am glad to know you also want to be an elite member. i understand your desire and persuasion to be one. the only thing you should do is contact a moderator that you think can help you and can see potential in you. second, you need to public post your application to see the opinion of other players. and your comment on BaL4Elite really helped a lot. then you need to prove yourself you are worthy by being able to give enough time on board answering players questions and enlightening them. also board rules is a must. meeting the said requirements will automatically qualify you for the position.
    If you have further questions feel free to ask me.. i will be glad to help or enlighten you...
    yours truly:
    -baltazar-
    cheers Bal

Saw your message about Kikoguns helping you through the process and applied with him :). Will make a public thread now to get peoples scope on me becoming elite. Fingers crossed for us both.

#Bal4Elite
  • no bal! don't stop trolling! we will miss you!..
    btw can you teach me now about your waving tactics? you must teach me because you are aiming to be an Elite member. :D

#BaL4Elite

Hephaistos - Eijipe - Frogs
    War Server - Eijipe - -PR-
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Calin wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

#Bal4Elite
    i did bro.. i researched it already before you do.. i just want to make my application public so other players will know. and i will get their opinion on if i am deserving or not. hahahahahaha and as i see comments looks like they all agree to make me elite member. in fact master kikoguns and i already have a deal if i will be good in a week they will accept me. so please don't make me mad.. i am not allowed to offend or insult someone starting today.. i love you brother... i will never offent nor insult you... mwahhh
    really hope it stays this way.