WEI IS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WEI IS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD

Wow Credit to Wanderer from WEI you got ball to come to our island. that was cheeky you went under our own noses.
      Im just curious for the sudden visit??
      Is it because we recently overtake you guys on the boards?
      well anyhow thnx for visiting we really need the experience in the battlefield.

Bathalana,
      WOLF DIplo
      :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BATHALANA
      WOLF DIPLOMAT

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting"
      :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bathalana ().

• we currently have some military actions with your alliance sincerely BTLOG
      we also need experience in the battlefield xD however not all members are participating just some other members
      "The brighter the flame, The deeper the shadow."
    • Pepi wrote:

SiN wrote:

And I thought this is an alliance introduction.
      Same here. xD

I clearly tagged it as a DISCUSSION.. wahahahaa

AND i did said it would take me around a decade or so for the introduction..
      i clearly have to match ANBS introduction it was superb..
      Wait for it PEPI il think of something awesome. 8o
      WE need voices on the forums it keeps the server alive.
      Even trolls should be welcome. ">>> baltazar PH"<<< :rolleyes: ^^ :P ^^ :whistling:

we currently have some military actions with your alliance sincerely BTLOG

Calin wrote:

we also need experience in the battlefield xD however not all members are participating just some other members

Yeah i did have a notification regarding some members of BTLOG against ours. Just skirmishes i hope stays on the players involve I wouldnt want to drag the whole alliance.

BATHALANA
      WOLF DIPLOMAT

• Bathalana wrote:

Pepi wrote:

SiN wrote:

Same here. xD
      And I thought this is an alliance introduction. I clearly tagged it as a DISCUSSION.. wahahahaa

AND i did said it would take me around a decade or so for the introduction..
      i clearly have to match ANBS introduction it was superb..
      Wait for it PEPI il think of something awesome. 8o
      WE need voices on the forums it keeps the server alive.
      Even trolls should be welcome. ">>> baltazar PH"<<< :rolleyes: ^^ :P ^^ :whistling:

we currently have some military actions with your alliance sincerely BTLOG

Calin wrote:

Yeah i did have a notification regarding some members of BTLOG against ours. Just skirmishes i hope stays on the players involve I wouldnt want to drag the whole alliance.
      you mean Not Ambias introduction? Never heard of Ambias. And they are defo ‘Not’ Ambias :eyes:
    • WEW it got changed. wahahaha my mistake thnx for correcting Kermit :thumbup:
      NANBS was the correct one.

some CRs wahahaha.

NAVAL we failed so hard :S :S :S

Display Spoiler

Sea battle near Polis
      (16.05.2018 15:02:58)
      General Mehran[WOLF] from LadizLove, krystal, Bathalana[WOLF] from Tolnedra, LadizLove, cthol_murgos, oxab[WOLF] from zahedan
      vs
      wanderer84[Wei] from Polis

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram Ship...............................0(-87) - Ram Ship...............................0(-20)
      Fire Ship..............................0(-40) - Fire Ship..............................4(-17)
      ............................................. - Mortar Ship.............................9(-0)
      ............................................. - Steam Ram..............................22(-2)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship.............................9(-0)
      ............................................. - Diving Boat.............................9(-1)
      ............................................. - Paddle Speedboat.......................20(-0)
      ............................................. - Tender.................................10(-0)
      ............................................. - .............................................
      Ballista Ship...........................0(-6) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Generals...............................-723.8 - Generals...............................-273.6
      Offensive points..........................684 - Defence points.........................1809.5
      Damage Received.........................36190 - Damage Received.........................13680
      Damage Percent............................72% - Damage Percent............................28%

Winners: wanderer84[Wei]

Losers: Bathalana[WOLF], oxab[WOLF], General Mehran[WOLF]

83 units from wanderer84[Wei] are defending the port of Polis

General Mehran[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 13:32:58)

General Mehran[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 13:47:58)

oxab[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 13:54:30)

General Mehran[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 14:02:58)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 14:12:35)

General Mehran[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 14:13:59)

oxab[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 14:17:58)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 14:19:18)

General Mehran[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 14:32:58)

oxab[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 14:32:58)

General Mehran[WOLF]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

General Mehran[WOLF]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 14:47:58)

oxab[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 14:47:58)

Bathalana's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Bathalana's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 15:02:58)

oxab[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 15:02:58)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

oxab[WOLF]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

EDIT - Spoiler added - Kikoguns

BATHALANA
      WOLF DIPLOMAT

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• RECENT GROUND BATTLE!!!
      i hope someone would teach me about waving troops :D

Battle for Polis

Battle for Polis
      (16.05.2018 16:30:39)
      General Mehran[WOLF] from LadizLove, oxab[WOLF] from LadizLove, PesaraK PagaL[WOLF] from LadizLove, temyongx[WOLF] from LadizLove, Bathalana[WOLF] from LadizLove
      vs
      wanderer84[Wei] from Polis

Swordsman..........................1170(-156) - Swordsman.............................0(-150)
      Sulphur Carabineer....................233(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-126)
      ............................................. - Mortar.................................0(-30)
      ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................0(-12)
      ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................0(-150)
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-15) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................67(-3)
      Cook...................................82(-0) - Cook...................................50(-0)
      Doctor.................................59(-0) - Doctor.................................50(-0)
      Gyrocopter..............................0(-7) - Gyrocopter............................105(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-5)
      Hoplite............................1277(-281) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................9(-76) - .............................................
      Archer................................170(-0) - .............................................
      Generals..............................-1536.3 - Generals..............................-2614.2
      Offensive points.......................6535.5 - Defence points........................3840.75
      Damage Received.........................76815 - Damage Received........................130710
      Damage Percent............................37% - Damage Percent............................63%

Winners: temyongx[WOLF], Bathalana[WOLF], oxab[WOLF], General Mehran[WOLF], PesaraK PagaL[WOLF]

Losers: wanderer84[Wei]

521 units from General Mehran[WOLF] are maintaining occupation of town Polis.

oxab[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 15:00:39)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 15:02:46)

General Mehran[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 15:02:56)

oxab[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 15:15:39)

oxab[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 15:30:39)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 15:30:39)

General Mehran[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 15:30:39)

oxab[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 15:45:39)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 15:45:39)

General Mehran[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 15:45:39)

oxab[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 16:00:39)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 16:00:39)

General Mehran[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 16:00:39)

oxab[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 16:15:39)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 16:15:39)

General Mehran[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 16:15:39)

oxab[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 16:30:39)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 16:30:39)

General Mehran[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (16.05.2018 16:30:39)

As wanderer84[Wei] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

BATHALANA
      WOLF DIPLOMAT

• Bathalana wrote:

Calin wrote:

really hope so bro I want to build right now D:
      "The brighter the flame, The deeper the shadow."
    • eijipe wrote:

i thought this is a discussion thread. hahaha
      but good work!. :D
      its not a war so i guess i cant make a war CR or is there a thread just for CR.
      Thnx BTW.

Calin wrote:

Bathalana wrote:

really hope so bro I want to build right now D:
      WIll do our best to remain that way.

BATHALANA
      WOLF DIPLOMAT

• Bathalana wrote:

eijipe wrote:

i thought this is a discussion thread. hahaha
      but good work!. :D
      its not a war so i guess i cant make a war CR or is there a thread just for CR.Thnx BTW.
      there is an individual CR and Alliance CR. but it's all good, :D
      you're welcome. keep it up!. :)

IGN - World - Alliance
      Eijipe - Hephaistos - Not Anubis' Home Secretary
      "Don't Start A Fight That You Can't Finish"
    • Bathalana wrote:

Wow Credit to Wanderer from WEI you got ball to come to our island. that was cheeky you went under our own noses.
      Im just curious for the sudden visit??
      Is it because we recently overtake you guys on the boards?
      well anyhow thnx for visiting we really need the experience in the battlefield.

Bathalana,
      WOLF DIplo
      :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
      so far i have no Wei neighbor.. that alone is a lie.. and if ever there will be i will farm him so just stay away from me.. :beer:
    • New

im gonna post some great CR. damn wanderer from WEI is one tough dude. wahahah :stick:

Display Spoiler

Battle for LadizLove
      (18.05.2018 22:52:23)
      wanderer84[Wei] from Polis, Jotunheim
      vs
      Bathalana[WOLF] from Belgarath, temyongx[WOLF] from LesBrillantes, PesaraK PagaL[WOLF] from LesBrillantes, SARDAR[WOLF] from Ceta Crystal, oxab[WOLF] from zahedan, General Mehran[WOLF] from LadizLove

............................................. - Archer................................170(-0)
      Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-395) - Sulphur Carabineer...................214(-78)
      Hoplite...............................0(-212) - Hoplite............................636(-1700)
      ............................................. - Gyrocopter............................161(-0)
      ............................................. - Catapult..............................41(-20)
      Doctor.................................25(-0) - Doctor.................................72(-0)
      Cook...................................55(-0) - Cook..................................102(-0)
      Swordsman.............................0(-984) - Swordsman..........................537(-1267)
      Battering Ram..........................0(-30) - Battering Ram..........................78(-0)
      Steam Giant...........................0(-522) - .............................................
      ............................................. - .............................................
      Generals................................-6426 - Generals..............................-4436.4
      Offensive points........................11091 - Defence points..........................16065
      Damage Received........................321300 - Damage Received........................221820
      Damage Percent............................59% - Damage Percent............................41%

Winners: temyongx[WOLF], oxab[WOLF], General Mehran[WOLF], PesaraK PagaL[WOLF], SARDAR[WOLF]

Losers: wanderer84[Wei], Bathalana[WOLF]

321 of temyongx[WOLF]'s units are stationed in LadizLove.

144 of oxab[WOLF]'s units are stationed in LadizLove.

EDIT - Spoiler added - Kikoguns

BATHALANA
      WOLF DIPLOMAT

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kikoguns ().